SHOT Race Gear

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2018 11:43 AM

Anyone wear Shot gear? I like the looks of it, but havent read any reviews for it or anything.

|

10/4/2018 11:59 AM

I have a set. I like it better than the Shift gear that I have. I normally ride enduros and harescrambles, it seems to be holding up pretty well.

|

10/4/2018 12:01 PM

jt.hagerty wrote:

I have a set. I like it better than the Shift gear that I have. I normally ride enduros and harescrambles, it seems to be ...more

Where did you order yours from? Do you have rider support through Shot?

Do you have vented gear? I am in SE TN so I prefer vented gear in the summer times.

|

10/4/2018 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 12:06 PM

Distributor in the US is MTA Distributing.

Dealer Locator. Appears to be quite a few in the Nashville and surrounding areas.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/4/2018 9:24 PM

jt.hagerty wrote:

I have a set. I like it better than the Shift gear that I have. I normally ride enduros and harescrambles, it seems to be ...more

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

Do you have vented gear? I am in SE TN so I prefer ...more

Below I am wearing the Aerolite Optica vented gear. Super light weight and very ventilated, definitely helps down here in AZ! You can find Shot like Maverick said at your local MTA dealer.

Photo

|

10/4/2018 9:32 PM

Was a hard sell from a wholesalers point of view, but the gear is actually pretty good.

|

Riding is Freedom, Freedom is Riding!

10/5/2018 7:51 AM

jt.hagerty wrote:

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

Do you have vented gear? I am in SE TN so I prefer ...more

I actually bought mine from a local dealer. It is the contact series, I have worn it all summer and it seams to breath pretty well. I'm in Southern Ohio so it gets pretty hot and humid here durring the summer.

|