Ryno vs Lapaglia

ayearinmx
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:58pm
Ryan Hughes and Michael Lapaglia decided that racing each other wasn't enough.... watch the entire episode here:

http://www.vurbmoto.com/theatre/1596/fight-time-ryno-vs-lapaglia/
|
DownSouth
6/25/2011 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 5:39pm
Good grief, you would think Ryno may have matured a bit by this time. Doesn't look like it.
DownSouth
6/25/2011 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 5:51pm
When did this happen?
Look like Mammoth, is that running this weekend?

Hughes instigates the whole thing and then afterward he says "he hit me first"

The Shop

6/25/2011 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 5:53pm
Ouchie....Poor Ryno lost a lot of street cred right there.

Dude can't fight or wrestle. And looks like he scares easily and kinda talks alot of shit so he doesn't have to fight which is a good idea because he is not good at it?

Damn....

Lapaglia can't fight either but damn. At least he didn't start it.

Let's push this one to at least 50 pages.....or at least longer than the original Cozad thread. Did that one set the record GuyB?
jtomasik
6/25/2011 5:53pm
That's some funny shit. It's even funnier that neither of them know how to fight. There are 13 year olds in my school that could kick the living fuck out of either of those two.
6/25/2011 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 5:56pm
jtomasik wrote:
That's some funny shit. It's even funnier that neither of them know how to fight. There are 13 year olds in my school that could kick...
That's some funny shit. It's even funnier that neither of them know how to fight. There are 13 year olds in my school that could kick the living fuck out of either of those two.
LOL

Not to be an internet tough guy or an internet school girl with the LOL but that shit was funny.

In both of their defenses though, they are so good at Moto, they didn't have time to cross train or learn other sports.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
6/25/2011 6:02pm
Should be a good race tomorrow!

HAHAHA, what a bunch of pussies.

DrSweden
6/25/2011 6:06pm
Wow, that was sad. Talk about loosing it. This was 5 years ago? Why put it up now? I'm sure some people want to burry this...
DownSouth
6/25/2011 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:28pm
DrSweden wrote:
Wow, that was sad. Talk about loosing it. This was 5 years ago? Why put it up now? I'm sure some people want to burry this...
5 hours ago.

Local and late breaking stories brought to you by Vurb Moto, your trusted source for news.
DrSweden
6/25/2011 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:14pm
DrSweden wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
5 hours ago.

Local and late breaking stories brought to you by Vurb Moto, your trusted source for news.
Crap and sorry. I read the 5hrs ago to fast. This is sad news, but good shit despite being bad shit so to say. Yeah, 50 pages. Poor Ryno, this is really not good PR for him.
Sandberm
6/25/2011 6:15pm
Down South got it right, Good Greif!

Looks like any weekday night rec league basketball game I play in during the winters. 20-50 year olds looking to vent some of their frustrations out on there fellow players/riders on the court/track. Douchebagerry

I get a kick out of Rynos training methods and intensity, but id hate to have to work with/live with the guy.
6/25/2011 6:20pm
"Yeah, you ain't as bad as you think you are you fuckin' bitch."

Sorry, had to watch it again.
neysbo
6/25/2011 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:26pm
that was pretty f in fuuny. Looked like 2 old ladies fighting though.

gotta say Ryno may as well run pitbike class or powder puff at Loretta's
Whitey
6/25/2011 6:24pm
Haha at least LaPaglia was smart enough to leave his helmet on.

Ryno punching someone with a helmet on, not so smart....
6/25/2011 6:24pm
Ryno is one mature dude. I wish the guy would have taken his helmet off so ryno wouldnt of had to try and tackle him cause he sucks at wrestling.
Mod Killer
6/25/2011 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:45pm
funny. awesome luck having the camera there.

but really, do you guys really think ryno got his ass kicked? if this was mma scoring, ryno wouldve won that round. he had the take down.

this incident aside, i'll never understand the hate towards ryno. (other than mc) he was my fav growin up.

call me biased if ya want but ryno didnt start that incident. lapaglia obviously has beef with him. ryno simply asked why the agressive move and then things escalated from there.

GO RYNO!!!! RD 2 TOMORROW!
BM255
6/25/2011 6:35pm
What a total dick, abuses Lapaglia and calls him names, then when Lapaglia gives it back Ryno can't handle it and loses his temper and starts a fight, then when he realises he lost and people are watching he tries to blame it all on Lapaglia.
Classic example of the bully playing the victim card.
jtomasik
6/25/2011 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:39pm
LOL Not to be an internet tough guy or an internet school girl with the LOL but that shit was funny. In both of their defenses...
LOL

Not to be an internet tough guy or an internet school girl with the LOL but that shit was funny.

In both of their defenses though, they are so good at Moto, they didn't have time to cross train or learn other sports.
I would never say whether I could beat them or couldn't, but I know after training for quite a few years in martial arts that those two fight like girls. It's comical the tough guys who come off the street and think they'll school the people who have trained in fighting disciplines; they're about as dangerous as our punching bags.

Just an FYI for those who never trained professionally...the worst guy to fight is often the one who says the least and acts the most humble. The master at my school trains the local police forces, and that guy is a fucking nightmare in waiting for the poor sap that picks a fight with him.

Yeah, they're good at riding...but they need to stay away from fighting....lol. I love how tough Ryno started acting. How'd that dirt taste?
DrSweden
6/25/2011 6:41pm
BM255 wrote:
What a total dick, abuses Lapaglia and calls him names, then when Lapaglia gives it back Ryno can't handle it and loses his temper and starts...
What a total dick, abuses Lapaglia and calls him names, then when Lapaglia gives it back Ryno can't handle it and loses his temper and starts a fight, then when he realises he lost and people are watching he tries to blame it all on Lapaglia.
Classic example of the bully playing the victim card.
That's my take on the situation as well...
cougar1
6/25/2011 6:41pm
Mod Killer wrote:
funny. awesome luck having the camera there. but really, do you guys really think ryno got his ass kicked? if this was mma scoring, ryno wouldve...

but really, do you guys really think ryno got his ass kicked? if this was mma scoring, ryno wouldve won that round. he had the take down.

this incident aside, i'll never understand the hate towards ryno. (other than mc) he was my fav growin up.

call me biased if ya want but ryno didnt start that incident. lapaglia obviously has beef with him. ryno simply asked why the agressive move and then things escalated from there.

actually if you really want to get into mma scoring rhyno never had control so lapaglia would have won lol just sayen
typ2vw159
6/25/2011 6:43pm
Mod Killer wrote:
funny. awesome luck having the camera there. but really, do you guys really think ryno got his ass kicked? if this was mma scoring, ryno wouldve...

In MMA #31 would be the clear winner! As he turned Ryan in to a taco shell and he tapped OUT.
I could be wrong and watched the wrong vid but #4 came around his bike on the charge and got well you know lolWoohoo
RMT
6/25/2011 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:45pm
What are you guys talking about that they cant fight. I think you have all been watching MMA too much. Looked like about every fight I have ever seen. A couple of punches thrown and they hit the dirt wrestling. You cant tell who is bad or not when it gets broken up 2 seconds after they hit the ground.

Whats the history with Lapaglia's father and saying Ryno owed him money? Anyone know?

The Vurb guys have been on it lately!
DownSouth
6/25/2011 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 6:50pm
So to sum it seems that Hughes cross jumped Lapaglia, and Lapaglia ran it in hard on him. No big deal just racing.

Then afterwards Huges has to yell at him to come discuss it. ML says "if I wanted to take you out I would have." Ryno counters with "do you want to start something right now?".

Then various business dealings and money are discussed until Hughes is called a poosay, and away we go!

A couple of weak punches followed by headlocks and guys rolling in the dirt.

All in all not quite the "Thrilla at the 'Dilla".
mr50racer
6/25/2011 6:57pm
Lapaglia is my new favorite rider.........I like his last line as he was walking off.......Perfect
jtomasik
6/25/2011 7:02pm
RMT wrote:
What are you guys talking about that they cant fight. I think you have all been watching MMA too much. Looked like about every fight I...
What are you guys talking about that they cant fight. I think you have all been watching MMA too much. Looked like about every fight I have ever seen. A couple of punches thrown and they hit the dirt wrestling. You cant tell who is bad or not when it gets broken up 2 seconds after they hit the ground.

Whats the history with Lapaglia's father and saying Ryno owed him money? Anyone know?

The Vurb guys have been on it lately!
Uh, in real fighting, if one of the two knew what they were doing, one of them wouldn't have gotten up.
SoCalMX70
6/25/2011 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2011 7:04pm
Ryno made himself look bad in more ways than one... and he lost.

Lapaglia should've taken his helmet off though...

Post a reply to: Ryno vs Lapaglia

The Latest