Ryno Power vs Hammer?

EastFlorida
Edited Date/Time 3/29/2018 5:28am
Has anyone used both and can share the pros and cons of one over the other? Any other brands worth researching? Considering using gels, powders, supplements, etc. for 2 hr hare scrambles... Before, during and recovery...

Thanks!
|
Forty
3/27/2018 7:58am
This was covered by the Vital experts some time ago.....I'm sure the thread can be found....
EastFlorida
3/27/2018 8:16am
Forty wrote:
This was covered by the Vital experts some time ago.....I'm sure the thread can be found....
Thanks
paddyB745
3/27/2018 3:46pm
I’ve had better luck with Hammer. Perpetuem with a good breakfast 3 hrs before a hare scramble and steady water intake up until the race seems to do the trick for me.

The Shop

rmoto003
3/27/2018 4:21pm
snake oil vs snake oil

take your pick
TXDirt
3/27/2018 6:16pm
Where is Maverick? He is like the vital historian and can dig up the thread. He's awesome at that stuff!
Jake_CR250R
3/27/2018 8:04pm
honestly not a big Reno power fan, it upset my stomach. I made the switch back to 1st Form products
Steadman
3/27/2018 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2018 8:49pm
Has anyone used both and can share the pros and cons of one over the other? Any other brands worth researching? Considering using gels, powders, supplements...
Has anyone used both and can share the pros and cons of one over the other? Any other brands worth researching? Considering using gels, powders, supplements, etc. for 2 hr hare scrambles... Before, during and recovery...

Thanks!
I can't comment on Hammer but can comment on Ryno Power. I race hare scrambles as well, plus spend a lot of time cycling. I have been using Hydration Fuel, Carbo Fuel and the protein powder for awhile now. I always hydrate with water during the week and the morning of an event. I use half the recommended dose of Hydration Fuel combined with some Carbo Fuel (odourless and tasteless) I find a great difference in my overall performance vs just drinking water, especially in the heat. I always have two scoops of protein powder and one scoop Carbo fuel (mixed with water) immediately after intense activity. It has greatly improved with my physical recovery.

I find the Hydration Fuel (at half the recommended dose) very easy to drink and I've had no stomach issues with any of the product. Over the years I've used diluted mixtures of Gatoraide, Powerade, pedialyte and Skratch Labs but find Ryno Power to be so much better. Well worth a try.
kb228
3/28/2018 3:05am
Eat real food
kkawboy14
3/28/2018 3:22pm
When I use Hammer regularly, I can literally feel a lift in the middle of the moto and the recovery is way faster!
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/28/2018 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 5:24pm
These ryno product threads are such blatant and poorly disguised astroturfing. This level of deceptive practices speaks volumes as to what type of ethics, and related products, you could expect. Use of smoke and mirrors to sell a product, stands to reason, that the product itself, is smoke and mirrors.
magoo1982
3/28/2018 5:47pm
Like several folks already said, day before, plenty of water , protein and complex carbs, real food .. Day of, go old school Big Glazed doughnut , Banana and orange juice ...
Motoxdoc
3/28/2018 6:25pm
Hammer and their scientists have been in the game much longer....from personal experience I would highly reccommend it. With that being said Ryno Power might be just as good; I've never tried it. Also, Hammer dosn't just sell product, they educate you with monthly news letters that are extremely informative about ALL nutrition and not just their products. A few people in this thread have a serious misunderstabding of nutrition.
bvm111
3/28/2018 10:18pm
No kidding you should eat real food... I bet you bring a plate of spaghetti out to the track to eat your “real food” in the middle of your 2 hour gncc runs right?

So tell us you nutritional wizards what do you eat before you head out for a moto or 2
Hour loop?

Betuel
3/28/2018 10:43pm
bvm111 wrote:
No kidding you should eat real food... I bet you bring a plate of spaghetti out to the track to eat your “real food” in the...
No kidding you should eat real food... I bet you bring a plate of spaghetti out to the track to eat your “real food” in the middle of your 2 hour gncc runs right?

So tell us you nutritional wizards what do you eat before you head out for a moto or 2
Hour loop?

Granola bars or anything that is carbs. Spikes blood glucose before the moto or 2 hour loop and has oats for slow release glucose for the 2 hour part. Eat high carbs the night before to completely top off muscle and liver glycogen stores. No gimmicks or protein supplements. The liver has to convert protein to glucose which takes time and therefore protein is not as good energy source. Protein is for after the race for muscle recovery and building.
Jeff alessi
3/29/2018 12:39am
Ryan makes real nutrition fit racers, something that can actually help them. Hammer has no interest in Moto, they have no program. That's why this guy is doing real stuff for any racer. I would never think twice picking the right company in our sport because he's talored his brain on Moto.
3/29/2018 12:44am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2018 12:44am
Ryan makes real nutrition fit racers, something that can actually help them. Hammer has no interest in Moto, they have no program. That's why this guy...
Ryan makes real nutrition fit racers, something that can actually help them. Hammer has no interest in Moto, they have no program. That's why this guy is doing real stuff for any racer. I would never think twice picking the right company in our sport because he's talored his brain on Moto.
Just a question...Does your body know its doing motocross compared with any other physical activity. If so thats quite impressive and completely bullshit
Betuel
3/29/2018 5:28am
Ryan makes real nutrition fit racers, something that can actually help them. Hammer has no interest in Moto, they have no program. That's why this guy...
Just a question...Does your body know its doing motocross compared with any other physical activity. If so thats quite impressive and completely bullshit
Lol, agree with this.^^
Forty
3/29/2018 6:49am
Your brother MIke uses Hammer nutrition doesn’t he?

Post a reply to: Ryno Power vs Hammer?

The Latest