Ryder D racing Ironman?

Nick_Lalanne
Edited Date/Time 8/27/2021 9:35pm
Am I reading this right? How does he do? My fantasy team might just have a spot for him
|
8/25/2021 5:33am
He is probably there for the combine on Friday and staying over to watch the race on Saturday, then racing the Fly Racing Showdown Series round that will take place at Ironman on Sunday.
kardy
8/25/2021 5:38am
Yes amateur combine. Two 25 min+ 2 lap motos on Friday.

The Shop

8/25/2021 5:41am
kardy wrote:
Yes amateur combine. Two 25 min+ 2 lap motos on Friday.
Oh, I didn’t know they were actually racing there. Is there a website we could go to if we want to watch that?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/25/2021 7:51am
Oh, I didn’t know they were actually racing there. Is there a website we could go to if we want to watch that?
Just going to have highlight videos.
Moto520
8/25/2021 8:06am
Rider d yeah we'll get there when it's time
Mr. Afterbar
8/25/2021 11:05am
Spudnut wrote:
Is deegan racing too? Smile
Doesn’t sound like it. He will be in Georgia Saturday signing autographs for off road warehouse. Heard it on the pulp show as I was reading this. I don’t pay attention to what he does normally.
DonM
8/25/2021 11:36am
I thought that Ironman was for the East region and Paula was for the West? I guess it’s like the regional SX and you can pick what region you want to go to regardless from where you’re from?
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/25/2021 12:07pm
DonM wrote:
I thought that Ironman was for the East region and Paula was for the West? I guess it’s like the regional SX and you can pick...
I thought that Ironman was for the East region and Paula was for the West? I guess it’s like the regional SX and you can pick what region you want to go to regardless from where you’re from?
Yep that's the problem with the MFG invites. If this was really a way to showcase privateers/those without factory support there should be a better system for who gets to attend this. Oh well, better than nothing but hope they make some improvements for next year (as in being transparent on how selections are made)
Xeno
8/25/2021 12:21pm
I'm curious what gear Ryder D will be wearing when he turns pro.
DonM
8/25/2021 12:34pm
DonM wrote:
I thought that Ironman was for the East region and Paula was for the West? I guess it’s like the regional SX and you can pick...
yak651 wrote:
Yep that's the problem with the MFG invites. If this was really a way to showcase privateers/those without factory support there should be a better system...
Yep that's the problem with the MFG invites. If this was really a way to showcase privateers/those without factory support there should be a better system for who gets to attend this. Oh well, better than nothing but hope they make some improvements for next year (as in being transparent on how selections are made)
I really don’t have an issue as long as they stick to one region…TBH I still believe that an EMX type class is really what’s needed for US MX and that this combine does not in anyway help close the gap with the GP program of developing riders….an “invited” group of amateurs at two regions after everything is said and done is really only two 25 min motos plus two laps. Now if next year they somehow turn this into a series of regional races and crown a champion they may be on to something….otherwise it gets a big “meh” from me…
8/25/2021 4:19pm
Xeno wrote:
I'm curious what gear Ryder D will be wearing when he turns pro.
Id say it will be the team gear, Fox if PC? Not sure he could run his own gear.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/25/2021 7:09pm
DonM wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Yep that's the problem with the MFG invites. If this was really a way to showcase privateers/those without factory support there should be a better system...
DonM wrote:
I really don’t have an issue as long as they stick to one region…TBH I still believe that an EMX type class is really what’s needed...
I really don’t have an issue as long as they stick to one region…TBH I still believe that an EMX type class is really what’s needed for US MX and that this combine does not in anyway help close the gap with the GP program of developing riders….an “invited” group of amateurs at two regions after everything is said and done is really only two 25 min motos plus two laps. Now if next year they somehow turn this into a series of regional races and crown a champion they may be on to something….otherwise it gets a big “meh” from me…
I like that idea of a regional championship, but DC is going to say no time in the race day (yet they find time at these 2 races 🤷‍♂️)
xrmark
8/25/2021 7:15pm
Or pc wears renen 🤷🏻‍♂️
8/25/2021 9:00pm
xrmark wrote:
Or pc wears renen 🤷🏻‍♂️
That would be a hard no id say haha
TSCHAM101
8/26/2021 2:04pm
xrmark wrote:
Or pc wears renen 🤷🏻‍♂️
i dont think its that big of a stretch unless when they went to fox they signed a 10 year deal... Pete Fox owns Renen, who formally owned Fox... pretty solid connection there.. plus the fox gear lately has been ugly..
xrmark
8/26/2021 3:50pm
Ok haha don’t be surprised when PC is in renen gear.
8/26/2021 3:54pm
xrmark wrote:
Ok haha don’t be surprised when PC is in renen gear.
No sleep will be lost if they are in Renen....

The gear Mitch has his boys in are the least of his worries at the moment!!
xrmark
8/26/2021 4:37pm
No sleep will be lost if they are in Renen....

The gear Mitch has his boys in are the least of his worries at the moment!!
You’re not wrong that’s for sure
8/26/2021 7:11pm
Iron man will be the most hot and muggy race this yr. I went from Larado ovr 100 back roads to Houston still hot and muggy. Delivered to Brazil Indiana still hot and muggy, actually more so than Houston. Trailer broke in route again 2 hrs to repair I was soaked sweating. Brazil is 40 mi from the track I pulled it up on google, track looks sick from a Ariel shot even. I took back roads in route to Chicago. A few yellow stop signs ahead and stop signs hidden by the bushes or trees. Please be careful the corn is very high, I can’t see over the corn in a truck- semi, so you can’t see cross traffic .
CG118
8/26/2021 7:42pm
Iron man will be the most hot and muggy race this yr. I went from Larado ovr 100 back roads to Houston still hot and muggy...
Iron man will be the most hot and muggy race this yr. I went from Larado ovr 100 back roads to Houston still hot and muggy. Delivered to Brazil Indiana still hot and muggy, actually more so than Houston. Trailer broke in route again 2 hrs to repair I was soaked sweating. Brazil is 40 mi from the track I pulled it up on google, track looks sick from a Ariel shot even. I took back roads in route to Chicago. A few yellow stop signs ahead and stop signs hidden by the bushes or trees. Please be careful the corn is very high, I can’t see over the corn in a truck- semi, so you can’t see cross traffic .
Save the pre-workout for leg day.
Try nootropics for driving and Vitalmx.
moto726
8/27/2021 6:36am
DonM wrote:
yak651 wrote:
They were invited based off finishing in the top 10 in their classes at LL.
8/27/2021 9:05pm
Iron man will be the most hot and muggy race this yr. I went from Larado ovr 100 back roads to Houston still hot and muggy...
Watch a 32 sec yt video dash cam fatality. And you,ll get a better understanding. Caution it’s not pretty. I wish I didn’t watch it days b4 I drove threw miles of corn fields.
TallonT911
8/27/2021 9:35pm
DonM wrote:
yak651 wrote:
moto726 wrote:
They were invited based off finishing in the top 10 in their classes at LL.
Ryder D was injured earlier this year and missed the qualifiers/didn’t race Loretta’s so not that

Post a reply to: Ryder D racing Ironman?

The Latest