Ryan Sipes - Is he ok?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2021 10:29 PM

Anyone know how he is doing? I didn’t see the crash. All I heard is that it was not good. Praying for the best.

|

4/13/2021 10:38 PM

It was ugly for sure. Hoping he’s ok

|

4/13/2021 10:41 PM

Wondering the same, saw it live and it did not look good. Surprised we haven't heard anything or update

|

4/13/2021 10:53 PM

Photo

He tweeted this not long ago, in good spirits at least. The crash looked like a seriously bad shot to the gut and/or "crotchle region", as keefer would say.
|

4/13/2021 11:37 PM

Broadcast showed him walking around hugging his wife and kids after. Said he was ok but sore as shit.

|

4/14/2021 5:46 AM

Socia wrote: Photo

He tweeted this not long ago, in good spirits at least. The crash looked like a seriously bad shot to the gut and/or ...more

"Crotchle region" is a seriously underrated term. It has definitely entered my lexicon.

|

4/14/2021 5:49 AM

Any forage? Just saw the aftermath

|

4/14/2021 8:02 AM

McG194 wrote:

"Crotchle region" is a seriously underrated term. It has definitely entered my lexicon.

my go to is swimsuit area

|

kcco

4/14/2021 8:04 AM

Saw it when it happened. There was no replay.

|

4/14/2021 8:06 AM

Is he “ok”?

Oh, hell no! He’s a Bad Ass!

grin

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

4/14/2021 8:25 AM

That was the worst crash I've seen in a long time.... for about 30 minutes, until I saw MacAdoo's. blink

Sipes' crash was like one of my nightmares, though. Full-on, come up short endo on a big double? Ouch.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/14/2021 1:15 PM

Falcon wrote:

That was the worst crash I've seen in a long time.... for about 30 minutes, until I saw MacAdoo's. blink

Sipes' crash was like ...more

that is right on point.

After Sipes crashed I was like how is he walking around. Was crazy.

Then Whackers obliterates himself and lines up for the restart. blink

Motodudes are badasses

|

human/kind ... be both

4/14/2021 9:43 PM

|

4/14/2021 9:44 PM

|

4/15/2021 12:34 PM

“Well that wasn’t fun… Still not sure what exactly happened. I’m guessing I either drug footpegs or accidentally stepped on the rear-brake on the face. All I know is all the sudden I was in a full endo and I couldn’t bring it back. Thank God I didn’t get landed on. Sorry you got collected in it @Sean_Cantrell.

“It’s a bummer, because I felt like I was riding pretty good. Supercross is a high-risk sport. Probably the riskiest discipline I race. Things are gonna happen. I love the racing but I’m too damn old for this crashing nonsense. Done with SX for the year and most likely gonna skip the GNCC this weekend. Three hours without being able to breathe doesn’t sound like much fun. Time to start practicing flat track.

“Thanks @TLD_RaceTeam for everything. You guys are the best. See you soon.”

From the MXVice link above.

|