Ryan Hughes is paralyzed again... (temporarely/two wheels on the street))

Timo
9/22/2022 12:06pm
I hear you, but it's risky. It's not so much about the rider always, but more often the irresponsible drivers. Are you a better rider than...
I hear you, but it's risky. It's not so much about the rider always, but more often the irresponsible drivers.

Are you a better rider than Nicky Hayden? I doubt it.
early wrote:
Nicky was on a bicycle.

Heel up Ryno and learn from your mistakes.
Is a bicycle 2 wheels on a street? Ryno was on a motorcycle. Are all the vital street riders better than Ryno? Nope. It can happen...
Is a bicycle 2 wheels on a street? Ryno was on a motorcycle. Are all the vital street riders better than Ryno? Nope. It can happen to anyone regardless of how good you are.

I ride my dual sport on the street and I hate it. It's very dangerous in the city and suburbs. If you are out in the sticks not soo much...
Lots of riders get hit in the sticks by cars blowing through stop signs, it's why I stop/slowdown at all corn field intersections or ones with trees.
9/22/2022 1:58pm
Skerby wrote:
He wasnt even talking shit about the vet rider who died. It felt more like a PSA than anything, 'this shit can and does happen and...
He wasnt even talking shit about the vet rider who died. It felt more like a PSA than anything, 'this shit can and does happen and you should do everything you can to be as safe as possible' then he goes on a rant about training.

He wasnt shitting on the guy who crashed, he was just using it as an opportunity to remind people that this sport is dangerous. At least that's what i got out of it.

9/22/2022 2:30pm
Skerby wrote:
He wasnt even talking shit about the vet rider who died. It felt more like a PSA than anything, 'this shit can and does happen and...
He wasnt even talking shit about the vet rider who died. It felt more like a PSA than anything, 'this shit can and does happen and you should do everything you can to be as safe as possible' then he goes on a rant about training.

He wasnt shitting on the guy who crashed, he was just using it as an opportunity to remind people that this sport is dangerous. At least that's what i got out of it.
His rant/verbal manifesto wasn't about how dangerous the sport is. It was about how HIS way of riding and HIS way of training is how you have to do it, or else you are basically an idiot and shouldn't be riding.
He was a legend, and might be a decent human being, but he is an absolute narcissist who sprinkles JUST enough "but that's just my opinion" in to make it plausible he actually is open to anyone else's point of view. He's not though.
Nobody in here wants him to be paralyzed or even hurt, we just think it's pretty effing ironic he's hurt seemingly all the time, considering what his entire image is about.

The Shop

SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
9/22/2022 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2022 8:11pm
His rant/verbal manifesto wasn't about how dangerous the sport is. It was about how HIS way of riding and HIS way of training is how you...
His rant/verbal manifesto wasn't about how dangerous the sport is. It was about how HIS way of riding and HIS way of training is how you have to do it, or else you are basically an idiot and shouldn't be riding.
He was a legend, and might be a decent human being, but he is an absolute narcissist who sprinkles JUST enough "but that's just my opinion" in to make it plausible he actually is open to anyone else's point of view. He's not though.
Nobody in here wants him to be paralyzed or even hurt, we just think it's pretty effing ironic he's hurt seemingly all the time, considering what his entire image is about.
Exactly. The man’s name was Chris Ow. His whole family was part of the moto scene going way back. He was no beginner. Fluke crash and he’s gone. It’s my opinion that ryno spoke too soon about the situation and stuck his dick in his mouth. Sometimes it’s better to just shut the fuck up. At least until the smoke clears.

Read the comments on his lame ig post.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHOebhejdW3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/22/2022 8:40pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
Exactly. The man’s name was Chris Ow. His whole family was part of the moto scene going way back. He was no beginner. Fluke crash and...
Exactly. The man’s name was Chris Ow. His whole family was part of the moto scene going way back. He was no beginner. Fluke crash and he’s gone. It’s my opinion that ryno spoke too soon about the situation and stuck his dick in his mouth. Sometimes it’s better to just shut the fuck up. At least until the smoke clears.

Read the comments on his lame ig post.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHOebhejdW3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
BINGO
ShipLap
9/23/2022 4:46am
tingo wrote:
He should probably take motorcycles more seriously and invest in a riding coach.
Shit comment. Very poor taste. Some of you people, I swear to Christ…

Post a reply to: Ryan Hughes is paralyzed again... (temporarely/two wheels on the street))

The Latest