Ryan Hughes Podcast about Life Changing Events

Spudnut
5/21/2020 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2020 10:25pm
I couldn’t imagine eating Any amount of mushrooms then riding

I had a great night in a garage in woodland once with some buddies and a half an ounce though

then woke up and rode in a damn tsunami
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
5/22/2020 1:58am
Spudnut wrote:
Tomac for example? Is he off when he doesn’t get his bowl of dmt before the race?
Haha.
C'mon now. - y'all that is that Eli Tomac is a god damn straight shooting prodigy that works harder and smarter than anyone else.
Give that kid drugs and it would only hinder the divine creation forged from suffering and applied intellect...

Tuna
5/22/2020 4:06am
Spudnut wrote:
I couldn’t imagine eating Any amount of mushrooms then riding I had a great night in a garage in woodland once with some buddies and a...
I couldn’t imagine eating Any amount of mushrooms then riding

I had a great night in a garage in woodland once with some buddies and a half an ounce though

then woke up and rode in a damn tsunami
.2 grams will make you sharper on the bike😎
crowe176
5/22/2020 4:24am
Y’all are crazy. Last time I split a 1/4 with a buddy, we couldn’t even formulate a plan to get out of the house to make our tee time. We’d make it to the front door, open it, look outside, then go back and sit on the couch 30 minutes and discuss how to get out of the house.

The Shop

Tuna
5/22/2020 5:01am
crowe176 wrote:
Y’all are crazy. Last time I split a 1/4 with a buddy, we couldn’t even formulate a plan to get out of the house to make...
Y’all are crazy. Last time I split a 1/4 with a buddy, we couldn’t even formulate a plan to get out of the house to make our tee time. We’d make it to the front door, open it, look outside, then go back and sit on the couch 30 minutes and discuss how to get out of the house.
.2 for mushrooms is a pretty standard micro dose. If I go up to .3 I can feel it.
500guy
5/22/2020 6:19am
So Tony was right, there is a drug ring , it's just not the guy's he mentioned, it's Vital.
mx1313
5/22/2020 6:47am
Rhino is the friggin Zen Philosopher of motocross. I could never really understand half the shit he says, but there is no question that the guy is awesome.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/22/2020 7:33am
500guy wrote:
So Tony was right, there is a drug ring , it's just not the guy's he mentioned, it's Vital.
You got that right! Can you imagine the enthusiastic participation if we brought up opiates
Xeno
5/22/2020 12:51pm
Brent
5/22/2020 2:25pm
mx1313 wrote:
Rhino is the friggin Zen Philosopher of motocross. I could never really understand half the shit he says, but there is no question that the guy...
Rhino is the friggin Zen Philosopher of motocross. I could never really understand half the shit he says, but there is no question that the guy is awesome.
I respect Hughes for being fast on a dirt bike at one point, but idol worship of a fourty-something retired racer may be a little over the top.

I stopped following the guy after seeing his lifestyle choices, but I must admit it was entertaining to watch for a bit.
JamesBond007
5/22/2020 7:11pm
500guy wrote:
KennyT wrote:
You got that right! Can you imagine the enthusiastic participation if we brought up opiates
Can you imagine the enthusiastic participation if we brought up coffee, energy drinks, and tylenol?

"DARE. Say no to drugs...unless it benefits our pockets."
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/22/2020 7:47pm
500guy wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Can you imagine the enthusiastic participation if we brought up coffee, energy drinks, and tylenol?

I’m a product of the 70’s. Throwing coffee, energy drinks and Tylenol out there as if they are a comparison to psychedelics makes no sense. And last I checked $$$ is a huge part of any drug so why the comment about benefitting ones pockets?
Mr. CrossUp
5/22/2020 9:37pm

"Why's everyone talking about me? Go away, and respect the sun."
Mr. CrossUp
5/22/2020 9:45pm
I thought life began at the bottom of the ocean or something like that. I've been wrong all these years.
It started at the sun. Who knew.

JamesBond007
5/22/2020 9:56pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 9:58pm
KennyT wrote:

KennyT wrote:
I’m a product of the 70’s. Throwing coffee, energy drinks and Tylenol out there as if they are a comparison to psychedelics makes no sense. And...
I’m a product of the 70’s. Throwing coffee, energy drinks and Tylenol out there as if they are a comparison to psychedelics makes no sense. And last I checked $$$ is a huge part of any drug so why the comment about benefitting ones pockets?
Makes no sense to compare overdoses? Or addiction? Or that drugs are only illegal things in the programmed mind?

Because it's only when they can make money off a drug that it becomes legal. Even a weed and a mushroom.
JamesBond007
5/22/2020 9:58pm
I thought life began at the bottom of the ocean or something like that. I've been wrong all these years. It started at the sun. Who...
I thought life began at the bottom of the ocean or something like that. I've been wrong all these years.

Where does life get it's energy from? Where does water get the energy to not be frozen?
Mr. CrossUp
5/22/2020 10:08pm
I thought life began at the bottom of the ocean or something like that. I've been wrong all these years. It started at the sun. Who...

Where does life get it's energy from? Where does water get the energy to not be frozen?
Wow. You and Ryno are right. I've been listening to the scientist, professor's and teachers all these years telling me different. Thanks, I think?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/22/2020 10:33pm

Welcome to Vital, Ryno!
FIREfish148
5/23/2020 2:13am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2020 2:16am
Anyone that’s really interested in this “new age” (I hate that term because it’s not new at all) stuff and wants to know where ryno is getting his idealism’s from should check out eckhart tolle. He is the author of “the power of now” but his book “a new earth” I found to be more interesting. His lectures on YouTube are interesting to say the least. Also Alan Watts.
creature654
Fantasy
70th
5/23/2020 4:55am
A lot of rynos philosophies seem like they stem from talks by Terrence McKenna, who may have been the greatest thinker our world has ever seen. Now Ryno definitely has a much different way of expressing his ideas than McKenna, but I totally understand where he’s coming from because anyone who actually listens to the hours of talks that TM used to give(Which still exist on YouTube) should question their own reality and morals.
Nairb#70
5/23/2020 5:24am
With all of the attraction and attention to the sun, I wonder if he's down with that new perineum tanning thing?
Barrett57
5/23/2020 5:32am
I'm suprised that Ryno didn't swerve into Stonehenge when he was here for the British GP. Seems like his sort of place.
Sluggo77
5/23/2020 8:29am
Plant medicine is the real deal. The book referred to, How To Change Your Mind saved my life. I only wish I knew about it 30 years ago before I went down the rabbit hole of mainstream medicine and psychiatric medications. If there ever was a pseudoscience, it is psychiatry and the dangerous garbage they prescribe. On the other hand, mother nature has provided us with everything we need. However, a one time healing trip from a non patentable substance isn't very profitable compared to prescription drugs that are needed for a lifetime. It is often hard to even meet anyone now who isn't medicating in some fashion from alcohol, pot, caffeine, fast food, especially sugar, energy drinks, all the way up to harder drugs both prescribed and not. If you are using something most everyday, that is a crutch not a medicine. If you use something once, like a plant in a psychedelic journey, that is a healing tool.
Do your own research and think for yourself.
JamesBond007
5/23/2020 9:47pm
Sluggo77 wrote:
Plant medicine is the real deal. The book referred to, How To Change Your Mind saved my life. I only wish I knew about it 30...
Plant medicine is the real deal. The book referred to, How To Change Your Mind saved my life. I only wish I knew about it 30 years ago before I went down the rabbit hole of mainstream medicine and psychiatric medications. If there ever was a pseudoscience, it is psychiatry and the dangerous garbage they prescribe. On the other hand, mother nature has provided us with everything we need. However, a one time healing trip from a non patentable substance isn't very profitable compared to prescription drugs that are needed for a lifetime. It is often hard to even meet anyone now who isn't medicating in some fashion from alcohol, pot, caffeine, fast food, especially sugar, energy drinks, all the way up to harder drugs both prescribed and not. If you are using something most everyday, that is a crutch not a medicine. If you use something once, like a plant in a psychedelic journey, that is a healing tool.
This is the reason I created an account. If one person reads that book or has a change in awareness to the internal and external world, then my mission is complete.

The downvotes are baffling on a post like yours, but I suppose that's on me to try and understand. Thanks for your contribution, not only to the topic, but for the 30 years of tuition. Keep sharing your lessons, even if it only saves one from paying that same price.
face biter
5/24/2020 6:15am
Sluggo77 wrote:
Plant medicine is the real deal. The book referred to, How To Change Your Mind saved my life. I only wish I knew about it 30...
This is the reason I created an account. If one person reads that book or has a change in awareness to the internal and external world...
This is the reason I created an account. If one person reads that book or has a change in awareness to the internal and external world, then my mission is complete.

The downvotes are baffling on a post like yours, but I suppose that's on me to try and understand. Thanks for your contribution, not only to the topic, but for the 30 years of tuition. Keep sharing your lessons, even if it only saves one from paying that same price.
Fuck that!
There is a reason we have psychologists and psychiatrists, one for study and one to actively treat those with psychological issues.
There is nothing wrong with self reflection and philosophy, but it is a bad idea for someone with psychological issues to dismiss the medical professionals and not only try to determine their own treatment, but to recklessly try to convince others with psychological issues that they should follow their lead.

I personally think society would be better off if we accepted the fact that we all have psychological issues at some point in our lives where we could use some professional help, and lose the stigma attached to it.
Sluggo77
5/24/2020 6:17pm
Sluggo77 wrote:
This is the reason I created an account. If one person reads that book or has a change in awareness to the internal and external world...

face biter wrote:
Fuck that! There is a reason we have psychologists and psychiatrists, one for study and one to actively treat those with psychological issues. There is nothing...
Fuck that!
There is a reason we have psychologists and psychiatrists, one for study and one to actively treat those with psychological issues.
There is nothing wrong with self reflection and philosophy, but it is a bad idea for someone with psychological issues to dismiss the medical professionals and not only try to determine their own treatment, but to recklessly try to convince others with psychological issues that they should follow their lead.

I personally think society would be better off if we accepted the fact that we all have psychological issues at some point in our lives where we could use some professional help, and lose the stigma attached to it.
I didn't feel much stigma and my psychiatrist prescribed me 8 mg of Clonazepam. That was in response to the hypomanic symptoms of an antidepressant she prescribed. It nearly killed me. Perhaps yes I was stupid for not knowing about benzo's and trusting my health to her but regardless it was a hellish experience I could have lived without. How about physical pain? See a professional and walk out with an opioid prescription? It is a slippery slope when you see a professional. Everyone is different though. Take care.
Sluggo77
5/24/2020 6:21pm
Sluggo77 wrote:

Thank you mate, appreciate it.
loftyair
5/24/2020 7:28pm
I'd say you're an 'average Joe'!😃

Post a reply to: Ryan Hughes Podcast about Life Changing Events

The Latest