Speak softly and carry a big stick.

1/18/2020 11:06 AM

He should show up at Hangtown for fun.

|

1/18/2020 11:10 AM

I was there for this! Dungey is obviously insanely fast

|

1/18/2020 11:27 AM

Something is wrong in the universe. Prepare. The end is near. This isn’t right!!!😢😢

|

1/18/2020 11:32 AM

gjbruny wrote:

Kills me not to see him on a pumpkin but those Geico bikes are drop dead sexy. Also really weird not to see a redbull helmet ...more

Is he done with RedBull? The first photo of him on the bike is with a RB helmet but then changes to a full white one for the ride?

|

You’re gonna love this neighborhood, every house here recycles.

1/18/2020 12:25 PM

Man that was goose bump worthy, Honda could not have picked a better man to help them and be a part of their future. Love it !! Now make one with zero music just Dungey smooth

|

1/18/2020 12:40 PM

Man , watching that , I had weird combo of feelings. Like some alternate twilight zone of seeing Ryan on a Honda......but also a little goose bumps because it was just awesome seeing him out there again. This guy has always pretty much followed his heart in what he does , and I think this whole new path will be something great for him. Good luck on whatever happens Mr Dungey.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/18/2020 12:43 PM

Dungey mentoring jett lawrence is dangerous formthe rest of the field. He may win tonight.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly