Ryan Dungey 2011..

Prince1
12/11/2010 12:44pm
Its not about the bike
JACK_Schit
12/11/2010 12:45pm
Wandell wrote:
The person that is the most responsible for RD5's sucess is Ryan Dungey. Ryan is a highly intelligent, highly motivated and hard working young man. He's...
The person that is the most responsible for RD5's sucess is Ryan Dungey. Ryan is a highly intelligent, highly motivated and hard working young man. He's not some freaking kid and no one has to hold his hand day to day. Ryan has learned a lot from DeCoster, RC, etc. but he's the one that puts in the work. I'm sure he hates to see Decoster leave, but it's far from the end of the world.
BobbyM wrote:
bingo
I see it this way too. Decoster believing in him and pointing him in the right direction led him right to title contention but it was...
I see it this way too.

Decoster believing in him and pointing him in the right direction led him right to title contention but it was RD with his teams help that got her done.

And Goose then helped him take it to the next level together.

Ryan was taught how to conserve and manage his:

mrquick
12/11/2010 1:06pm
The ONLY thing that will hurt RD next year will be Trey Canard being in the 450 class...just saying. Go Trey.
SL91
12/11/2010 2:44pm
I hate to say it, but I'm worried that Canard is going to crash his 450 a few times in 2011.

The Shop

bama205
12/11/2010 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2010 3:49pm
P wrote:
I've given Ryan all of the credit in the world, but from what I can tell the other teams can't seem to get their bikes to...
I've given Ryan all of the credit in the world, but from what I can tell the other teams can't seem to get their bikes to work for their riders. At that level and the speeds the top guys are going you have to have a bike that is set up right and to be honest Gosselaar seems to be the only guy that can get it right pretty much every time. If you don't think so ask Chad Reed. I'm sure that he is loving the decision that he made to go to Kawi.

P
Racer92 wrote:
Oh so now the only reason Ryan is winning is because everyone elses bikes are ill handling? I swear the kid cant get a break. First...
Oh so now the only reason Ryan is winning is because everyone elses bikes are ill handling? I swear the kid cant get a break. First all the BS about asterisk because James, 'Poto and whoever else isnt there, now its cuz everyone elses bikes suck.

....nobody had a problem putting an asterisk on chad reed when he won the SX title.
Moto619
12/11/2010 10:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2010 10:56pm
* wrote:
Other than getting him signed to Suzuki a few years ago, what does Roger D currently do that accounts for Dungey's success? Would Dungey be successful...
Other than getting him signed to Suzuki a few years ago, what does Roger D currently do that accounts for Dungey's success?

Would Dungey be successful if Brooks was the TM or Kehoe or Fisher?

X2. IMO, No doubt he knows a massive amount but he is not on the bike doing the motos. It is a shame that Dungey's titles have almost been dicredited because "The Man" was his team manager. I don't think he was at RC's when Dungey was busting his ass.

P.S. Not a Dungey fan just a opinion

Post a reply to: Ryan Dungey 2011..

The Latest