Ryan Breece Needs Money?

Moto331
3/1/2020 10:09pm
He got 11th in the last main at Arlington, and was in 6th the entire heat race infront of Malcolm. Took Stewart the entire race to get him it was incredible for our local Coeur d’Alene boy. Than in the main it took Tomac 2 laps to get around him, I believe he was in 13th. And then got a DNF unfortunately
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
3/1/2020 10:31pm
He’s providing a show for you to watch. The roi I received by giving him money is turning my tv on Saturday night and enjoying watching...
He’s providing a show for you to watch. The roi I received by giving him money is turning my tv on Saturday night and enjoying watching him and the other privateer fill the gate. Would be pretty boring to watch 5-7 factory guys race the heat race.
haydos25 wrote:
If you think that Ryan Breece is the show people are tuning in to watch on Saturday night then you're mistaken. Its a harsh reality but...
If you think that Ryan Breece is the show people are tuning in to watch on Saturday night then you're mistaken. Its a harsh reality but it's the truth. The show is Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper web etc. How much Ryan Breece action do we actually see in a main event? The drama and the show is at the front of the pack, Breece isn't in it.

Thats the reason why he isn't providing a ROI, he is relying solely on his results. He doesnt have the luxury of being able to sit back and say look at the scoreboard the way the top dogs do. He has to provide something else to get the money otherwise he'll be begging on facebook every year whilst trying to chase his dream

Good on you for giving him money, that's your prerogative. Are you going to give it to him again next year? What about the other privateers who are actually paying for their bikes? Are you going to give them money just because they asked, i mean they're the show as well right?
Yeah, I give several privateers money. I don’t give thousands by any means but I love this sport and I do believe the privateers contribute highly...
Yeah, I give several privateers money. I don’t give thousands by any means but I love this sport and I do believe the privateers contribute highly to the show. Without them we would be watching 10 riders. I enjoy watching the races within the race. I have the ability to help out on a small level and it makes a difference. If you feel like giving to a guy who is asking for help so he can continue providing entertainment I think it’s awesome. I am not suggesting anyone give them money I just don’t think the guy should be getting knocked for it like he is a bum begging on the streets. If you don’t feel like he deserves your money I fully support you in not giving it to him. As far as the Starbucks it was a simple point about a lot of people giving small amounts creating impactful amounts of money raised and I didn’t realize it would be dissected and taken out of context. I should have known to not come in here without my lawyer hat on.
As a fan I really appreciate what you contribute to this sport, but this is a bit off. I've helped some privateers here and there, but I do have a bit of the "make it or break it" mentality.

I help make entertainment people consume and enjoy, is it ok for me to ask people to help me pay my bills when things go sideways like a Writers strike and there is a lack of work?

No. The answer is no. I work harder.

Make it on your own or not. This sport is still a hobby at best.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Ryan Breece Needs Money?

The Latest