Russian bob in the us?

Raoul Duke
On the pulp show they said bobryshev wants to race here and do supercross as well. Without him having a ride in the gp's next year any juicy silly season rumors out there about him having a ride over here next year?
|
Raoul Duke
9/6/2017 7:24pm
Awesome to hear he has a ride! I did get stoked when the possibility of him coming over here got brought up tho.
Motofinne
9/6/2017 11:00pm
It would be awesome to see him try the US racing scene but who would hire him? There are so few spots left...
philG
9/7/2017 12:06am
line-up wrote:
HRC has a plan B for him in the GP's
I think he will sit well in with Lupino at Assomotor

The Shop

9/7/2017 1:46pm
BTW. Nagl is looking for a sponsor for his travel costs(about 40k), so he can sign a contract with factory tm. They offered him a bike and a mechanic only.
Brent
9/7/2017 4:13pm
BTW. Nagl is looking for a sponsor for his travel costs(about 40k), so he can sign a contract with factory tm. They offered him a bike...
BTW. Nagl is looking for a sponsor for his travel costs(about 40k), so he can sign a contract with factory tm. They offered him a bike and a mechanic only.
I can't believe that a rider like Nagl only has a non paying ride as his only offer. With risks like they are in this sport, why even do it?
mxmaniac
9/7/2017 9:22pm
BTW. Nagl is looking for a sponsor for his travel costs(about 40k), so he can sign a contract with factory tm. They offered him a bike...
I hope this happens!
9/7/2017 11:37pm
Brent wrote:
I can't believe that a rider like Nagl only has a non paying ride as his only offer. With risks like they are in this sport...
I can't believe that a rider like Nagl only has a non paying ride as his only offer. With risks like they are in this sport, why even do it?
I think that this "test rider thing" at factory tm itself doesn't really sound bad for him since he's 30 years old and not a serious title contender anymore but then again, no pay no good. agreed.
9/8/2017 2:42am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2017 2:44am
Damn seems MXGP is no better shape than AMA in terms of jobs. Really unfortunate a guy like Nagl has to ride for TM, no offence to them but they just aren't on the level Nagl deserves in my opinion. Should be a good program though, not like the TM's are junk by no means.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/8/2017 4:52am
And it looks like Suzuki will not return with a factory Mx2 team next year.
So more people looking for rides... The Lawrence Brothers, bas vaessen and Zach pichon
Rowlands
9/8/2017 4:57am
crusty_xx wrote:
And it looks like Suzuki will not return with a factory Mx2 team next year. So more people looking for rides... The Lawrence Brothers, bas vaessen...
So more people looking for rides... The Lawrence Brothers, bas vaessen and Zach pichon
What really ??

I thought those guys where signed up for next season, where did you get hold of that info ?
Motofinne
9/8/2017 5:32am
crusty_xx wrote:
And it looks like Suzuki will not return with a factory Mx2 team next year. So more people looking for rides... The Lawrence Brothers, bas vaessen...
Wtf. How many teams are folding up for 2018?

This is not good. Who is the source for this info?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/8/2017 6:46am
crusty_xx wrote:
Rowlands wrote:
What really ??

I thought those guys where signed up for next season, where did you get hold of that info ?
Maybe it's not as sure as I made it sound like. Crossmagazin.de says it's a strong rumour but nothing official.
They don't name any reasons though, or why they would decide that now, after they have already planned with a full MX2 and EMX lineup for next year.

Well I hope ends up being wrong
9/8/2017 6:55am
crusty_xx wrote:
Rowlands wrote:
What really ??

crusty_xx wrote:
Maybe it's not as sure as I made it sound like. Crossmagazin.de says it's a strong rumour but nothing official. They don't name any reasons though...
Maybe it's not as sure as I made it sound like. Crossmagazin.de says it's a strong rumour but nothing official.
They don't name any reasons though, or why they would decide that now, after they have already planned with a full MX2 and EMX lineup for next year.

I don't believe that. Stefan everts would never let that happen.
PastranaWho
9/8/2017 7:02am
Rowlands wrote:
What really ??

crusty_xx wrote:
Maybe it's not as sure as I made it sound like. Crossmagazin.de says it's a strong rumour but nothing official. They don't name any reasons though...

MelonFan123
9/8/2017 11:00am
So how does he make money? If there's no salary from the team, no purse money and a sponsor only covering his travel expenses - whats the point? I guess the only thing left would be gear money or something. Do the manufacturers offer contingency in the GPs?

shit, it's slim pickings for the guys out there on both sides of the pond Unsure
9/8/2017 12:17pm
So how does he make money? If there's no salary from the team, no purse money and a sponsor only covering his travel expenses - whats...
So how does he make money? If there's no salary from the team, no purse money and a sponsor only covering his travel expenses - whats the point? I guess the only thing left would be gear money or something. Do the manufacturers offer contingency in the GPs?

shit, it's slim pickings for the guys out there on both sides of the pond Unsure
At the moment he is in need of a sponsor who pays for the fly away races as the first step as far as I know. Flights, hotels, rental cars.... it is not about the euro races which he can reach with his camper van. Sure he has to put food on the table but that's a different story and probably easier to work out. But as long as there's no money for the fly aways, there's no factory tm contract.
TimV
9/8/2017 12:36pm
Rowlands wrote:
What really ??

crusty_xx wrote:

I thought they were just cutting in staff. Not shutting down there MX2 effort
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/8/2017 2:54pm
Rowlands wrote:
What really ??

crusty_xx wrote:

That's not his decision to make
9/8/2017 7:59pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Hunter Lawrence will be the only factory Suzuki rider remaining in 2018 MX2 world championship.
mxjon454
9/8/2017 9:14pm
crusty_xx wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
Isnt it his team? Didnt he take over/buy it from Geobers or whoever had it? I remember reading a interview with stefan in racerx mag that he bought the team.
roninho
9/9/2017 3:49am
crusty_xx wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Isnt it his team? Didnt he take over/buy it from Geobers or whoever had it? I remember reading a interview with stefan in racerx mag that...
Isnt it his team? Didnt he take over/buy it from Geobers or whoever had it? I remember reading a interview with stefan in racerx mag that he bought the team.
Yes it is, however i think Crusty is referring to the (financial) support to the team by Suzuki (Europe). If Suzuki decides to not provide funds for an mx2 programm Stefan can obviously continue but will have to fund it himself or find funds somewhere else.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/9/2017 4:05am
crusty_xx wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Isnt it his team? Didnt he take over/buy it from Geobers or whoever had it? I remember reading a interview with stefan in racerx mag that...
roninho wrote:
Yes it is, however i think Crusty is referring to the (financial) support to the team by Suzuki (Europe). If Suzuki decides to not provide funds...
Yes it is, however i think Crusty is referring to the (financial) support to the team by Suzuki (Europe). If Suzuki decides to not provide funds for an mx2 programm Stefan can obviously continue but will have to fund it himself or find funds somewhere else.
Yes, and the fact that they are not sponsored by Rockstar anymore doesn't make it any better.
Everts is not gonna fund 3 riders out of his own pockets

Post a reply to: Russian bob in the us?

The Latest