Rumors of Roczen to Suzuki

soggy
Fantasy
3846th
11/9/2022 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 11/9/2022 3:29pm
Been saying it for years, the E start (pussy button) should be banned from all professional SX and MX racing. E start has changed the way...
Been saying it for years, the E start (pussy button) should be banned from all professional SX and MX racing. E start has changed the way championships are crowned with crashers now being rewarded instead of penalized. A rider who makes a mistake aka crashes should be penalized with losing time/energy instead of being rewarded with a get-out-of-jail-free button on the bars. All previous SX and MX championships were won by those who made the least amount of mistakes. Not so much anymore. Consistency is not as important thanks to E start. Crashers can push the button and get going again immediately, something that was never possible before. Tons of championships would have gone different ways had there been pussy buttons in moto since day one. Guys like Stewart would have more championships and guys like Dungey would have less because his competitors wouldn't have lost time with the E start.

See F1 and MotoGP. You make a mistake, you are out. Similar to what moto used to be we had kickstart as an option, which requires energy and heart rate increase to get going again. A mistake often costed riders a half or full lap, not anymore. I love my pussy buttons, but keep them out of professional racing where mistakes should cost them time.
BobPA wrote:
So a small tip over in a corner, or stalling it in a radiator deep rut should cost you a championship? MotoGP and F1 do not...
So a small tip over in a corner, or stalling it in a radiator deep rut should cost you a championship?

MotoGP and F1 do not exactly have the tip over/small mistake factor that MX does.... This has to be a troll post, you cannot be that silly
A small tip over is a mistake and mistakes have factored in on points and championships since the birth of racing. Of course it should have...
A small tip over is a mistake and mistakes have factored in on points and championships since the birth of racing. Of course it should have an impact to possibly cost you a championship. Whether it be a small mistake or a large one, it should definitely have an impact on the final finishing position just as it was before has before E start. You are wanting to give the best riders in the world mulligans, and that's what E start is doing.

MotoGP and F1 do have the same tip over factor....like making a small mistake and ending in the gravel. If they had pussy buttons they could get restarted and work their way back into the championship hunt. And then championships would be reshaped and hundreds of millions of dollars would be re-routed as a result of given them a free pass from mistakes.

Verstappen spun out in a race this year and still won.

The only idiots here are Suzuki for being the only ones without electric start.
USA
Fantasy
428th
11/9/2022 4:39pm
BobPA wrote:
So a small tip over in a corner, or stalling it in a radiator deep rut should cost you a championship? MotoGP and F1 do not...
So a small tip over in a corner, or stalling it in a radiator deep rut should cost you a championship?

MotoGP and F1 do not exactly have the tip over/small mistake factor that MX does.... This has to be a troll post, you cannot be that silly
A small tip over is a mistake and mistakes have factored in on points and championships since the birth of racing. Of course it should have...
A small tip over is a mistake and mistakes have factored in on points and championships since the birth of racing. Of course it should have an impact to possibly cost you a championship. Whether it be a small mistake or a large one, it should definitely have an impact on the final finishing position just as it was before has before E start. You are wanting to give the best riders in the world mulligans, and that's what E start is doing.

MotoGP and F1 do have the same tip over factor....like making a small mistake and ending in the gravel. If they had pussy buttons they could get restarted and work their way back into the championship hunt. And then championships would be reshaped and hundreds of millions of dollars would be re-routed as a result of given them a free pass from mistakes.

soggy wrote:
Verstappen spun out in a race this year and still won.

The only idiots here are Suzuki for being the only ones without electric start.
Verstappen went Verspinning until he was Verstopped
Bruce372
11/9/2022 4:43pm
How about we get rid of kickstsrters all together and we can go back to bump starting them like in the 1960s???
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/9/2022 5:45pm
seth505 wrote:
Back when I was a nobody doing pro mtb races I slept in my van going to races in PA. If it had been more than...
Back when I was a nobody doing pro mtb races I slept in my van going to races in PA. If it had been more than one night at a time I would have offed myself.
BobPA wrote:
I'd probably be just as frustrated with my life if I had to kickstart my bike every time I wanted to ride too. There is help...
I'd probably be just as frustrated with my life if I had to kickstart my bike every time I wanted to ride too. There is help man, you can always join a support group. "Inferior bikes anonymous" is a good one.
I love my bike even more with grouchy people like you acting like they ruined your life. Imagine being frustrated you had to move your leg up and down to start your motorbike? I can’t.

The Shop

brocster
11/9/2022 6:53pm
seth505 wrote:
Back when I was a nobody doing pro mtb races I slept in my van going to races in PA. If it had been more than...
Back when I was a nobody doing pro mtb races I slept in my van going to races in PA. If it had been more than one night at a time I would have offed myself.
BobPA wrote:
I'd probably be just as frustrated with my life if I had to kickstart my bike every time I wanted to ride too. There is help...
I'd probably be just as frustrated with my life if I had to kickstart my bike every time I wanted to ride too. There is help man, you can always join a support group. "Inferior bikes anonymous" is a good one.
Hell you may as well go for the electric bike now as there are two less levers and one less button for you to fuck with if you are looking for the easy way out or to get away from dirtbike things that frustrate you
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1488th
11/10/2022 4:00am
Sandusky26 wrote:
Snowmobile's with roostbuckets on brokeback mountain.
BobPA wrote:
2 out of 2 and a DNS.... Nice showing chief
He must have hurt his leg trying to kick that fat yellow turd.
BobPA
11/10/2022 5:17am
seth505 wrote:
I love my bike even more with grouchy people like you acting like they ruined your life. Imagine being frustrated you had to move your leg...
I love my bike even more with grouchy people like you acting like they ruined your life. Imagine being frustrated you had to move your leg up and down to start your motorbike? I can’t.
"Grouchy people acting like they ruined your life"

Five posts ago you said you would have offed yourself if you had to sleep in my state for one more night.... Pot meet kettle. It is like you dumb dumbs forget what you type...
MotofactioN
11/10/2022 6:10am
seth505 wrote:
I love my bike even more with grouchy people like you acting like they ruined your life. Imagine being frustrated you had to move your leg...
BobPA wrote:
"Grouchy people acting like they ruined your life" Five posts ago you said you would have offed yourself if you had to sleep in my state...

Five posts ago you said you would have offed yourself if you had to sleep in my state for one more night.... Pot meet kettle. It is like you dumb dumbs forget what you type...
Grump. Pinch
11/10/2022 6:24am
seth505 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
seth505 wrote:
He's probably just mad because Barry Carsten lapped him on his Zuk at the local 4-lap district race (no shame, he's lapped me before too).
ATKpilot99
11/10/2022 7:56am
Bruce372 wrote:
How about we get rid of kickstsrters all together and we can go back to bump starting them like in the 1960s???
I'm partial to a recoil pull start actually
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/10/2022 8:59am
seth505 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
"Grouchy people acting like they ruined your life" Five posts ago you said you would have offed yourself if you had to sleep in my state...

Here is some advice. If you're a functioning adult then you probably don't take message boards that seriously. I write several posts in jest and even sarcasm sometimes (fyi).

Back on topic, I think it would be fun if Roczen somehow ended up back on a Suzuki. If he doesn't then I won't lose any sleep and if no other human ever buys a Suzuki I'll still enjoy mine. I used to have 3 KTMs and now I have a yellow one mixed in. I don't care what everyone else rides, I just hope they enjoy riding. Even those riding an old green 450 around in 1st gear in a sand pit alone, everyone have fun.
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1488th
11/10/2022 9:09am
Question of the day for all you RM fanboys. IF Roczen does go back to suzuki and doesn't perform, then what?

Are we going to review this post where you all worshipped him and claimed he will win?

Are we going to blame Roczen, and say he's washed up out of shape?

Are we going to blame the outdated pig he's trying to lug around the track?

Asking for a friend.
fourfourone
11/10/2022 9:18am Edited Date/Time 11/10/2022 9:35am
Question of the day for all you RM fanboys. IF Roczen does go back to suzuki and doesn't perform, then what? Are we going to review...
Question of the day for all you RM fanboys. IF Roczen does go back to suzuki and doesn't perform, then what?

Are we going to review this post where you all worshipped him and claimed he will win?

Asking for a friend.
Roczen complained a lot about a factory honda. I can only imagne the excuses were going to hear if he ends up riding a zook.
BobPA
11/10/2022 9:58am
seth505 wrote:
Here is some advice. If you're a functioning adult then you probably don't take message boards that seriously. I write several posts in jest and even...
Here is some advice. If you're a functioning adult then you probably don't take message boards that seriously. I write several posts in jest and even sarcasm sometimes (fyi).

Back on topic, I think it would be fun if Roczen somehow ended up back on a Suzuki. If he doesn't then I won't lose any sleep and if no other human ever buys a Suzuki I'll still enjoy mine. I used to have 3 KTMs and now I have a yellow one mixed in. I don't care what everyone else rides, I just hope they enjoy riding. Even those riding an old green 450 around in 1st gear in a sand pit alone, everyone have fun.
I was not aware you Suzookers were capable of comprehending sarcasm, seems you bros have been getting butthurt about it for weeks....
kNewc
11/10/2022 10:15am
Question of the day for all you RM fanboys. IF Roczen does go back to suzuki and doesn't perform, then what? Are we going to review...

Asking for a friend.
If he stays in top 10 the entire race I blame the bike. If he leads half the race then drops to 12, I blame him. Silly
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/10/2022 10:24am
BobPA wrote:
I was not aware you Suzookers were capable of comprehending sarcasm, seems you bros have been getting butthurt about it for weeks....
Butthurt about what, that I have a functioning leg? I'd think if you can't kickstart a bike then that is the least of your worries because riding an mx track is rigorous activity Grinning
11/10/2022 12:56pm

Asking for a friend.
Highly likely he doesn’t perform like he has on his Honda. Highly likely not to perform on any color. Thumbs downnnnn
BobPA
11/10/2022 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 11/10/2022 1:02pm
seth505 wrote:
Butthurt about what, that I have a functioning leg? I'd think if you can't kickstart a bike then that is the least of your worries because...
Butthurt about what, that I have a functioning leg? I'd think if you can't kickstart a bike then that is the least of your worries because riding an mx track is rigorous activity Grinning
Not when you go as slow as me

You're joking right? There are multiple 20+ page threads where your fragile little yellow egos cannot take calling your bikes a dinosaur. You resort to posting pictures of your yellow bikes and you all have a smash the like button festival.
11/10/2022 1:00pm
Just want everyone to know, I kick started mine just now to do an oil change, I had to kick twice, with lots of physical therapy and a can do attitude I should be back on the bike in a few weeks. Send prayers
Sandusky26
11/10/2022 1:22pm
seth505 wrote:
Butthurt about what, that I have a functioning leg? I'd think if you can't kickstart a bike then that is the least of your worries because...
BobPA wrote:
Not when you go as slow as me You're joking right? There are multiple 20+ page threads where your fragile little yellow egos cannot take calling...

You're joking right? There are multiple 20+ page threads where your fragile little yellow egos cannot take calling your bikes a dinosaur. You resort to posting pictures of your yellow bikes and you all have a smash the like button festival.
You go to MXON and have conversations about a grown ass man you have never met and made a vital thread.

Pretty fucked if you ask me.

I promise you when I'm am Jammin Jimmies tomorrow enjoying the nice weather, I won't be having thoughts of Bob.

Gravel
11/10/2022 2:08pm
Just want everyone to know, I kick started mine just now to do an oil change, I had to kick twice, with lots of physical therapy...
Just want everyone to know, I kick started mine just now to do an oil change, I had to kick twice, with lots of physical therapy and a can do attitude I should be back on the bike in a few weeks. Send prayers
So brave..
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/10/2022 2:16pm
seth505 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Not when you go as slow as me You're joking right? There are multiple 20+ page threads where your fragile little yellow egos cannot take calling...

Anyone can post a pic of their bike, here we go. Do you have any that you didn't steal from a photographer?

I'm gonna take one out of Sandusy26s playbook and dedicate photos to you, in hopes it will improve your mood.

11/10/2022 2:23pm
seth505 wrote:
Here is some advice. If you're a functioning adult then you probably don't take message boards that seriously. I write several posts in jest and even...

BobPA wrote:
2 types of people here.
1 those who defend Suzukis
2 those who defend CA
Sandusky26
11/10/2022 2:25pm
seth505 wrote:
BobPA wrote:

seth505 wrote:
Anyone can post a pic of their bike, here we go. Do you have any that you didn't steal from a photographer? I'm gonna take one...
Anyone can post a pic of their bike, here we go. Do you have any that you didn't steal from a photographer?

I'm gonna take one out of Sandusy26s playbook and dedicate photos to you, in hopes it will improve your mood.

Fuck yes.
racinstation
Fantasy
1921st
11/10/2022 5:07pm
Just want everyone to know, I kick started mine just now to do an oil change, I had to kick twice, with lots of physical therapy...
Prayers sent
bens152
11/10/2022 5:44pm
Does the twisted tea not conflict with Red bull?

Post a reply to: Rumors of Roczen to Suzuki

The Latest