Rumors of a National, Budds Creek, Going Away ?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2016 6:50 AM

I overheard at Unadilla, 2016 could be the LAST Budds Creek National !!!! MX Sports may not have renewed? Man, I hope this is not true.

Photo

|

8/19/2016 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2016 6:54 AM

Title and post have two different meanings.

Id be willing to bet everyone who opens this thinks they are going to see a thread about the nationals going away.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/19/2016 6:53 AM

kzizok wrote:

Id be willing to bet everyone who opens this thinks they are going to see a ...more

X2, it sounded like there would be no outdoors at all by the title

|

8/19/2016 6:54 AM

Same rumor every year. I heard it from a very reliable source last year also. I thought Flying Iron Horse Ranch was going to get the date.

|

8/19/2016 7:11 AM

Such a click bait thread title...

|

8/19/2016 7:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2016 7:17 AM

Budds has been on the chopping block since it was moved from Father's Day weekend, so about 4 years. There is a whole lot going on right now with that place, but it's hard to tell the story without divulging other peoples personal info and lives, so I'm not going to.

Hate to see it lose a race, but the Outdoor season opener needs to be at Florida Track & Trail. Every year that passes that FT&T doesn't have a race is a tragedy.

|

You go back, Jack, do it again.

8/19/2016 7:22 AM

Losing Budds would suck, big time. Close by me, easy trip, and great viewing.

|

8/19/2016 7:24 AM

Steely Dan wrote:

Budds has been on the chopping block since it was moved from Father's Day weekend, so about 4 years. There is a whole lot ...more

Man how cool would that be!

|

8/19/2016 7:29 AM

THIS GUYS SHOUD PUT THE NATIONAL BACK AT FREESTONE IN TEXAS I REMBER WE GO THERE TO CHEER ON KYLE REGAL AND BRAKE WHARTON AND MATT MOSS GIVED ME HIS GOGGILS FORM TEAM SUSUKI

|

suszuki rm85

8/19/2016 7:35 AM

Well yeah of course a nathional(s) is going away. How else are you going to make room for 22 SX races you silly goose.sideways

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

8/19/2016 7:43 AM

I sure hope it doesn't go away! I guess I should make sure I make the best of it this year!

|

8/19/2016 8:18 AM

kzizok wrote:

Id be willing to bet everyone who opens this thinks they are going to see a ...more

That thread will come next year or so.

|

8/19/2016 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2016 8:29 AM

I believe we need a euro style deep bottomless sand track somewhere on the scheduled. Maybe FTT has the ability to make some changes and set one up. It looks like they have a lot of on site sand in their video.

|

8/19/2016 8:34 AM

I am sure you all know tracks have contracts and they expire when the contract is done. Sometimes the tracks are not sure what they want to do and sometimes the promoter wants to try a different venue to better show off the series. Sometimes the tracks can't reach an agreement with the promoter and the race may leave because of that. But DC has said nothing and might not until the series is over and all the contract work has been resolved either with the same track or a new one. My thought has always try to work with 15 to 20 tracks and rotate the races around every few years to keep it different but hey it's not my series. Good luck to or who it goes to next year.

|

8/19/2016 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2016 8:34 AM

get rid of that turd and bring Tooele back, a real man's track

|

8/19/2016 8:46 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

THIS GUYS SHOUD PUT THE NATIONAL BACK AT FREESTONE IN TEXAS I REMBER WE GO THERE TO CHEER ON KYLE REGAL AND BRAKE WHARTON AND ...more

There goes my coffee....

|

8/19/2016 8:49 AM

kzizok wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

That thread will come next year or so.

I didnt even think of that but you are right.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/19/2016 8:49 AM

peelout wrote:

I agree, fuck natural hills and loam. I like my tracks to be dusty and full of supercross jumps.

|

8/19/2016 9:08 AM

Why doesn't that guy who is obviously a fake poster get clicked?

|

Arroyo Seco Raceway www.asmaracing.com

8/19/2016 9:09 AM

Who? Tyler?

|

8/19/2016 9:20 AM

peelout wrote:

Are ypu shitfaced after drinking 6 cases of Utah beer again.

|

8/19/2016 9:22 AM

Don't get Tyler's mom back in here...

|

8/19/2016 9:27 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

THIS GUYS SHOUD PUT THE NATIONAL BACK AT FREESTONE IN TEXAS I REMBER WE GO THERE TO CHEER ON KYLE REGAL AND BRAKE WHARTON AND ...more

wow.

|

8/19/2016 9:39 AM

peelout wrote:

Word

|

8/19/2016 9:48 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

ZM956 wrote:

wow.

Didn't we get some info that he's a good kid with some challenges, not a troll? Granted, it can be hard to tell sometimes

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

8/19/2016 9:54 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

ZM956 wrote:

wow.

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Didn't we get some info that he's a good kid with some challenges, not a troll? Granted, it can be hard to tell sometimes

I have only been on here a few months, so if that's the case then thanks for letting me know!

|

8/19/2016 9:58 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

ZM956 wrote:

wow.

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Et tu, FTE?

|

8/19/2016 10:05 AM

Tyler is Steve Giberson's troll account. You guys have literally driven the man THAT insane, that he now has insomnia, took on an alter-ego named "Tyler" and trolls himself. But the first rule of SUSZUKI is that you do not talk about SUSZUKI.

|

You go back, Jack, do it again.

8/19/2016 10:42 AM

peelout wrote:

LOLz accomplished

|

8/19/2016 2:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2016 11:52 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

ZM956 wrote:

wow.

FreshTopEnd wrote:

No. Full on troll. Fraud has been established.

For instance, avi picture is in Australia.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. He started posting here in 2008 and talked about his 85. 8 years later and he is still riding an 85? Hell , he is too big for the 85 in the avatar from 8 years ago as it is.

So, he can navigate the web, find Vital and register for an account etc., but he doesnt know not to type in all caps?! Exploting a fictious character that has mental deficiencies, as a form of entertainment, is disturbing.

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!