Rumor is another big name failed drug test

drt410
6/6/2018 7:28pm
That move savatgy pulled wadding up all the top 250 riders in 1 swoop looked like he was def high.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/6/2018 7:33pm
drt410 wrote:
That move savatgy pulled wadding up all the top 250 riders in 1 swoop looked like he was def high.
Better look again. Here it is in slow mo:
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/6/2018 7:39pm
drt410 wrote:
kzizok wrote:
Better look again. Here it is in slow mo:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
I just watched that whole video. WTF Dizzy

The Shop

Flip109
6/6/2018 7:44pm
This shit drives me bananas. Where is the ducking timeline!? LaughingWhistling
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/6/2018 8:49pm
SwingHard wrote:
Just curious, is Marijuana a band substance? I get the answer should obvious, but It's not that cut & dry!
GuyB wrote:
Yes, I'm sure many band members smoke marijuana.

(Note: spelling matters.)
rosebud441 wrote:
LOL.. ;) I hope you all know what I'm talking about The way they wiggle that thing really knocks me out Getting high all the time...
LOL.. Wink

I hope you all know what I'm talking about
The way they wiggle that thing really knocks me out
Getting high all the time, hope you all are too
Come on a little closer, gonna do it to you..

name that tune..
6/6/2018 8:54pm
GuyB wrote:
Retarded posts often do.

I posted earlier in this thread that dropping names is a no-no.
colintrax wrote:
So does that mean the rumor is true? Leaving the thread up, just can't be posting names. I'd assume if there's no validity to this then...
So does that mean the rumor is true? Leaving the thread up, just can't be posting names. I'd assume if there's no validity to this then the thread would be go poof
Exactly!
milliebays
6/6/2018 9:00pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Seriously? Start a thread that says a big name rider got hit......and you guys really expect this thread to be filled with no speculation? Just posts...
Seriously?

Start a thread that says a big name rider got hit......and you guys really expect this thread to be filled with no speculation?

Just posts like this? “Ok guys let’s just keep silent until we know for sure!”.....”ok”......yeah that’s a good idea”......”I agree”
MxKing809 wrote:
Don’t get greedy bro.... we got confirmation that there was a test at Daytona from USADA, and they have heard the same things.
ML512 wrote:
Daytona Test was WADA.
does WADA post their athlete test history like USADA does?

asking for a friend.
Sprew
6/6/2018 10:26pm
GuyB wrote:
Yes, I'm sure many band members smoke marijuana.

(Note: spelling matters.)
rosebud441 wrote:
LOL.. ;) I hope you all know what I'm talking about The way they wiggle that thing really knocks me out Getting high all the time...
LOL.. Wink

name that tune..
lostboy819 wrote:
Saw him live at the Starwood on a Wednesday night in the 70's. He showed up 4 hours late. Worth the wait. A little bleary eyed for work the next day. Thanks
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/6/2018 10:49pm
rosebud441 wrote:
LOL.. Wink

name that tune..
lostboy819 wrote:
Sprew wrote:
Saw him live at the Starwood on a Wednesday night in the 70's. He showed up 4 hours late. Worth the wait. A little bleary eyed...
Saw him live at the Starwood on a Wednesday night in the 70's. He showed up 4 hours late. Worth the wait. A little bleary eyed for work the next day. Thanks
What I like about that video is everyone is having fun , check out the drummer. Cool
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/6/2018 10:53pm
hillbilly wrote:
Testosterone comes from yams. A bunch of mms fighters failed and found out the legal supplement they use was made by a company that mixes the...
Testosterone comes from yams.

A bunch of mms fighters failed and found out the legal supplement they use was made by a company that mixes the stuff in the same bucket the banned stuff was mixed in without cleaning it good.

In cycling TUEs are used to mask the stuff they really want to take.
Yams,yeah right and my girlfriend said she got a STD from a tractor seat. Both are BS. Pinch
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/6/2018 11:10pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Don’t get greedy bro.... we got confirmation that there was a test at Daytona from USADA, and they have heard the same things.
ML512 wrote:
Daytona Test was WADA.
milliebays wrote:

asking for a friend.
Naw, they don’t. I also inquired on it and they told me to go to the FIM for that info. Not nearly as transparent as USADA.
PTshox
6/7/2018 1:22am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 11:03am
Great song. What was this thread about again? Drug testing?
Test all the members of that band right after this video. Punt
them from playing for 4 days if they fail.
6/7/2018 1:41am
Why do you guys clip the posts involving names? Don’t you guys want the web-traffic on your site?

I understand why though, you mods probably don’t want to spend the next day or two babysitting a thread and also probably don’t want to get caught in the middle of something, Incase one of the posters was right in their assumptions.

Btw, the drug testing process in our sport is way too complicated and needs serious adjusting. It’s a mess.
billyp330
6/7/2018 7:12am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 7:40am
Why do you guys clip the posts involving names? Don’t you guys want the web-traffic on your site? I understand why though, you mods probably don’t...
Why do you guys clip the posts involving names? Don’t you guys want the web-traffic on your site?

I understand why though, you mods probably don’t want to spend the next day or two babysitting a thread and also probably don’t want to get caught in the middle of something, Incase one of the posters was right in their assumptions.

Btw, the drug testing process in our sport is way too complicated and needs serious adjusting. It’s a mess.
Didnt you just answer your own question?

I seen my posts were clipped so guess now i know for sure who it is. Seems dumb they clipped names, yet they are the ones whom originally gave the name.

Funny how some of these media guys cry about wanting more professionalism in our sport, yet as soon as things may get a bit dicey for them to maintain a "bro" relationship with teams or riders they forget all about that crying.

Not naming names but its I’m a slow learner.

billyp330
6/7/2018 8:03am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 8:04am
lol Thanks for not clipping entire post i guess.

Can you at least explain the politics of why its ok for vital admins to string us vitards along with rumors and in many cases actually inform us of rumors with names, then all the sudden there has to be this silencing? Just curious if there are any actual professional reasons behind this.

FYI Ill silence myself if we can be bros......
gt80rider
6/7/2018 8:17am
billyp330 wrote:
lol Thanks for not clipping entire post i guess. Can you at least explain the politics of why its ok for vital admins to string us...
lol Thanks for not clipping entire post i guess.

Can you at least explain the politics of why its ok for vital admins to string us vitards along with rumors and in many cases actually inform us of rumors with names, then all the sudden there has to be this silencing? Just curious if there are any actual professional reasons behind this.

FYI Ill silence myself if we can be bros......
First day on the net I see. Yes, that has been common across all forums since the net first went live. To boil it down, get used to it, and not just here, but on every forum/group/website.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/7/2018 11:21am
Either way - Career ending
keinz
6/7/2018 11:34am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 11:41am
Why Barragan was disappeared so unexpectedly from MXGP field?
Word in the streets was, that after he got injured, and hospitalized after the tests they found something interesting in his blood. So- Let's speculateSmile
ga_pike
6/7/2018 12:01pm
Funny to me, the founder of WADA is named Dick Pound. Seems fitting.
philG
6/7/2018 1:09pm
keinz wrote:
Why Barragan was disappeared so unexpectedly from MXGP field? Word in the streets was, that after he got injured, and hospitalized after the tests they found...
Why Barragan was disappeared so unexpectedly from MXGP field?
Word in the streets was, that after he got injured, and hospitalized after the tests they found something interesting in his blood. So- Let's speculateSmile
He went to WEC... same rules, same deal.

He was one of a number of riders that got good enduro rides, him, Watson, Charlier, jeez, 60% of the field are ex MX these days now its all special test oriented.
blusmbl
6/7/2018 1:13pm
Torco1 wrote:
GG Allin
In place of a face you got an ass instead.
6/7/2018 1:13pm
billyp330 wrote:
Didnt you just answer your own question? I seen my posts were clipped so guess now i know for sure who it is. Seems dumb they...
Didnt you just answer your own question?

I seen my posts were clipped so guess now i know for sure who it is. Seems dumb they clipped names, yet they are the ones whom originally gave the name.

Funny how some of these media guys cry about wanting more professionalism in our sport, yet as soon as things may get a bit dicey for them to maintain a "bro" relationship with teams or riders they forget all about that crying.

Not naming names but its I’m a slow learner.

So multiple names were brought up and all those posts are now gone but you know for sure who it is? Riiight.
Lastander
6/7/2018 2:06pm
It was me, sorry guys but i really needed those pecs to be massive this summer
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
6/7/2018 2:19pm
ML512 wrote:
Daytona Test was WADA.
milliebays wrote:

asking for a friend.
ML512 wrote:
Naw, they don’t. I also inquired on it and they told me to go to the FIM for that info. Not nearly as transparent as USADA.
FIM current publication, though not updated to 2018

http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Riders_tested_since_2017_updated_on_9_October.pdf

One test a year (2 for motogp I guess) seems like a crap shoot in terms of effectiveness.

Post a reply to: Rumor is another big name failed drug test

The Latest