Rumor is another big name failed drug test

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2018 7:27 PM

Last night on the Pulp show, Steve and Berluti talked about a rumor floating around of another big name that was popped, and that the news would be dropping soon. They also mentioned that it may have been an internal test from the team and not USDA.

Does anyone have more info on this?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

6/5/2018 7:36 PM

failing a blood test has so many different meanings

it could be some obscure thing like happened to Tickle or it could be some kind of recreational /street drugs.

If the Team did the test , I would suspect the later

|

6/5/2018 7:37 PM

How many big names are left?

|

6/5/2018 7:38 PM

Jake Canada?

|

6/5/2018 7:38 PM

If its internal and not USADA/WADA would the team publicly state who it is and destroy a career? Or does a rider just leave citing ireconcilable differences/an undisclposed illness of some sort?

|

6/5/2018 7:39 PM

My money is on Ronnie Mac

|

6/5/2018 7:40 PM

It's that one dude who did so well at Loretta's then rode for that one team before switching to the other. You know who I mean. wink

|

6/5/2018 7:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2018 7:44 PM

They tested positive for PBR and a little brown in between the teeth....

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

6/5/2018 7:44 PM

Only one team out there tests their own riders and that team only has one guy left and he’s only ridden one race and that race was only one lap and that lap was only one second long but there was so much filler bullshit in between commercials that everybody forgot what they were watching.

|

6/5/2018 8:09 PM

rehan53 wrote:

Only one team out there tests their own riders and that team only has one guy left and he’s only ridden one race and that race was only one lap and that lap was only one second long but there was so much filler bullshit in between commercials that everybody forgot what they were watching.

Tricky Ricky Stern?

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/5/2018 8:10 PM

731chopper wrote:

My money is on Ronnie Mac

The dude does like eating ass so.....whistling

|

6/5/2018 8:13 PM

Photo
|

6/5/2018 9:28 PM

rehan53 wrote:

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Tricky Ricky Stern?

My money is on Jumping Jim Rivers.

|

6/5/2018 9:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2018 9:52 PM

rehan53 wrote:

Redbull Training Facility. Run by the controversial Dr. Pansold. Word is they have very sophisticated testing equipment.

Please don't clip my post mods....

http://www.redbullsacademy.com/academy/field-directions/training-facility/

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/red-bull-doc-leaves-decades-damage-behind-article-1.1353500

|

6/5/2018 9:54 PM

rehan53 wrote:

milliebays wrote:

Redbull Training Facility. Run by the controversial Dr. Pansold. Word is they have very sophisticated testing equipment.

Please don't clip my post mods....

http://www.redbullsacademy.com/academy/field-directions/training-facility/

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/red-bull-doc-leaves-decades-damage-behind-article-1.1353500

Rutgers University will never be the same.

|

6/5/2018 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2018 10:25 PM

Bigfoot wrote:

It's that one dude who did so well at Loretta's then rode for that one team before switching to the other. You know who I mean. wink

Ah, I think I know who you’re referring to... You’re talking about the guy who likes to run a stiff suspension and frequently uses the term “gnarly”, right? Can’t remember his name, someone help me out here...

|

6/6/2018 3:35 AM

Suzuki rider?

|

6/6/2018 4:33 AM

tek14 wrote:

Suzuki rider?

Is he gay?

|

6/6/2018 5:00 AM

Before long the 125 class will be the premier class.

|

6/6/2018 5:01 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Last night on the Pulp show, Steve and Berluti talked about a rumor floating around of another big name that was popped, and that the news would be dropping soon. They also mentioned that it may have been an internal test from the team and not USDA.

They also said it was a BS rumor

|

6/6/2018 5:13 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

jevyguy wrote:

hence why it pops up here.

|

6/6/2018 5:22 AM

Bigfoot wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

Ah, I think I know who you’re referring to... You’re talking about the guy who likes to run a stiff suspension and frequently uses the term “gnarly”, right? Can’t remember his name, someone help me out here...

That's the guy. Damn, his girlfriend is hot! And I love that truck of his.

|

6/6/2018 5:27 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

jevyguy wrote:

I don’t know man, “where there is smoke...” right?

I tend to think people float things out as BS rumors to cover their ass in case it’s doesn’t come out.

|

6/6/2018 5:28 AM

It seems 100% plausible that after Tickle got popped for something he and the trainer allegedly didn’t know about, everyone scrambled and tested themselves to make sure they were clean. I could see someone not realizing it, catching themselves and it never being know about....... that’s why I asked

|

6/6/2018 6:26 AM

Photo
|

6/6/2018 6:32 AM

Not sure why, this reminds me of drunk dialing my ex once while the new chick was laying next to me asleep. When the ex called back, guess who was passed out and who answered.

|

6/6/2018 6:35 AM

Stubbsy21GoPro wrote: Photo

imoto34 wrote:

Not sure why, this reminds me of drunk dialing my ex once while the new chick was laying next to me asleep. When the ex called back, guess who was passed out and who answered.

So then you went from having an ex, to having two of them?

|

6/6/2018 6:47 AM

What we need is the top ten guys to all get popped (on purpose as a form of protest). Only THEN would things change.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/6/2018 7:12 AM

500guy wrote:

failing a blood test has so many different meanings

it could be some obscure thing like happened to Tickle or it could be some kind of recreational /street drugs.

If the Team did the test , I would suspect the later

Could be diesel fuel too.

|

6/6/2018 7:30 AM

newmann wrote:

Before long the 125 class will be the premier class.

haha, this

|