Rossi back on his MX bike

skeef
Fantasy
1421st
1/22/2020 2:16pm
Ingjr1 wrote:
Who ever has the most money is irrelevent. Your saying that Yamaha can't find a few more HP in their MotoGP bike is ridiculous. Hell the...
Who ever has the most money is irrelevent. Your saying that Yamaha can't find a few more HP in their MotoGP bike is ridiculous. Hell the KTM is as fast if not faster than the Yamaha. The point is Rossi needs more HP, not who has the biggest company. Way to change the whole subject of the thread.
I don’t know where they needs more HP comes from id like to see a link.
But I’m pretty sure if MM93 was hurt last season a Yamaha would have won the championship.. They have 4 competitive factory bikes and they are Alll almost always near the front. They struggle with corner speed and nobody is as fast as the Ducati and Honda on the straights but they still did better than Suzuki, Aprillia, and KTM this year. The KTM is a very new bike and it is exceptionally good for how new they are to the premier class. But to say they are better or as good as the Yamaha is way off. KTM will have its year... soon I’m sure.
motogrady
1/22/2020 7:00pm
skeef wrote:
I don’t know where they needs more HP comes from id like to see a link. But I’m pretty sure if MM93 was hurt last season...
I don’t know where they needs more HP comes from id like to see a link.
But I’m pretty sure if MM93 was hurt last season a Yamaha would have won the championship.. They have 4 competitive factory bikes and they are Alll almost always near the front. They struggle with corner speed and nobody is as fast as the Ducati and Honda on the straights but they still did better than Suzuki, Aprillia, and KTM this year. The KTM is a very new bike and it is exceptionally good for how new they are to the premier class. But to say they are better or as good as the Yamaha is way off. KTM will have its year... soon I’m sure.

I looked skeef but it's gone. Cycleworld, CycleNews, Superbikeplanet, it was a interview with him.
Was a few weeks ago. Said he wanted to clinch another title, and to do so needed more hp.
deluxeman
1/22/2020 7:06pm
motogrady wrote:
Read just the other day he told Japan he wants more power out of his motogp bike.
That Yamaha is a slow pig compared to the Ducati and the Honda. They really need some power to compete. The privateer Yamaha’s were often better than the Factory bikes.
Motofinne
1/22/2020 11:41pm
Look at the race at Aragon 2019 and tell me the Yamaha M1 doesn't need more top end speed. Vinales could win that race if he has a competitive engine.

The Shop

Momus
1/23/2020 3:39am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 3:42am
Ingjr1 wrote:
Who ever has the most money is irrelevent. Your saying that Yamaha can't find a few more HP in their MotoGP bike is ridiculous. Hell the...
Who ever has the most money is irrelevent. Your saying that Yamaha can't find a few more HP in their MotoGP bike is ridiculous. Hell the KTM is as fast if not faster than the Yamaha. The point is Rossi needs more HP, not who has the biggest company. Way to change the whole subject of the thread.
The point would be that Yamaha may not have the tech or resources to extract extra horsepower. The Ducati benefits from F1 car engine tech which in many areas is considerably more advanced than that of bikes.
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
1/23/2020 7:14am
Motofinne wrote:
Look at the race at Aragon 2019 and tell me the Yamaha M1 doesn't need more top end speed. Vinales could win that race if he...
Look at the race at Aragon 2019 and tell me the Yamaha M1 doesn't need more top end speed. Vinales could win that race if he has a competitive engine.
The bike shakes coming out of high speed corners. Everyone has talked about the Yamaha not being able to put the power down. It is not an issue of power, it’s power delivery.

Post a reply to: Rossi back on his MX bike

The Latest