Ronny Mac in for AUS-X OPEN??

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2017 3:22 PM

Photo

Will there be another 2 stroke shootout, will Reed be fit??
|

10/27/2017 3:33 PM

Why even ask if Reed will be fit when he's clearly injured.

|

10/27/2017 4:03 PM

There hasn't been a offical statement that he won't be riding AUS-X Open thats why...
I meant fit as in being able to ride i obviously know if he can ride that he won't be in A1 shape. Nobody at this stage knows how big of an injury it is

|

10/27/2017 4:10 PM

I hope not, im not flying 4000km to watch some dipshit clownshow

|

10/27/2017 4:59 PM

Whitey wrote:

I bet you're a blast to be around

|

10/27/2017 6:58 PM

Jasper125 wrote:

There hasn't been a offical statement that he won't be riding AUS-X Open thats why...
I meant fit as in being able to ride i obviously know if he can ride that he won't be in A1 shape. Nobody at this stage knows how big of an injury it is

You may want to check CR22's Intagram. Just had surgery on his foot. He's out for the AUS-X open.

|

10/27/2017 7:02 PM

These promoters must have some deep pockets

|

10/27/2017 7:03 PM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Hahahahahahahhajaa!!!!!

|

10/27/2017 8:46 PM

PhotoBought a cr250 last week. If uncle Ronnie goes I'm riding this thing to Sydney
|

10/28/2017 2:33 AM

Whitey wrote:

Yeah what little novelty value i saw in him quickly went away. He's pretty flogged out. Not even worth half a mongrel.
Others might not agree

|

10/28/2017 2:40 AM

What was talk about broken ribs after crash for Mac?

|

10/28/2017 6:33 AM

Whitey wrote:

Agree, at this point its pretty played out

I bought tix to see ando and wilson

|

10/28/2017 6:40 AM

Whitey wrote:

68 wrote:

Agree, at this point its pretty played out

I bought tix to see ando and wilson

I disagree, during the AMA season I wouldn't give it any attention but bring it on for these type of events. I wouldn't of watched the straight Rythym without him

|

10/28/2017 7:16 AM

Whitey wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Just stop. Ronny Mc ain't everyone's cup of tea. Some very just too retarded to understand that.

|

10/28/2017 8:31 AM

Whitey wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

Just stop. Ronny Mc ain't everyone's cup of tea. Some very just too retarded to understand that.

"...Some very just too retarded..." I understand now. Ronnie Mac's satirical comments are way over your head.

|

10/28/2017 9:44 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/28/2017 11:30 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

TheNewOriginal wrote:

"...Some very just too retarded..." I understand now. Ronnie Mac's satirical comments are way over your head.

Yeah, thats it.

|

10/28/2017 12:31 PM

Whitey wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

Your username says it all

|

10/28/2017 2:07 PM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Touche. Got to pay that one

|

10/28/2017 2:20 PM

GO RONNIEEEEEEEE. Watch him win laughing

|

10/28/2017 2:36 PM

We'll be going and I'm sure it will add to the event. Going to a SX is all about watching great racing close up from a comfy seat with an over priced half strength beer or bourbon, and entertainment. AUS X has always delivered on all points. While I've really enjoyed all the pre RBSR Ronny Mac hype and sledging, it's all getting a little played out now and I could care less if he's there or not but it will be good if he is all the same.
Sure hope Georgia is there whistling

|

10/28/2017 3:35 PM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

That's what they tell me.

|

10/29/2017 11:03 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

That's what they tell me.

laughing laughing
|

10/29/2017 1:36 PM

Ronnie may be a clown show but they way he was riding that bike in straight rythem says otherwise. He was working that thing. And I try to watch this race every year if they bring guys in but I sure as hell am watching it now. I don't care for the whole goon crap I just want to see how he does. And I do find it funny some

|

10/29/2017 5:47 PM

The whole Ronnie Mac character is entertaining but there are a fuck ton of retards posting on his instagram stuff. The above RC pic he posted, he was goofing off with the hashtag stuff, pretty harmless but some of the fucktards commenting all the "fat" remarks are tools. To a man that lapped the entire field at a professional outdoor national, show some fucking respect.

|

10/29/2017 6:03 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

The whole Ronnie Mac character is entertaining but there are a fuck ton of retards posting on his instagram stuff. The above RC pic he posted, he was goofing off with the hashtag stuff, pretty harmless but some of the fucktards commenting all the "fat" remarks are tools. To a man that lapped the entire field at a professional outdoor national, show some fucking respect.

Holy shit man does it honestly bother you that much what other people say about other people?

Live and let live man. WGAF what they say. Live your life and worry about your own shit. You'll be a lot less miserable.

|

10/29/2017 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2017 7:23 PM

Why doesn't Albertson ride this event as himself on the old bike? Call me old school, but I prefer racing and sport over the circus show.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

10/29/2017 7:24 PM

queen of spodes wrote:

Why doesn't Albertson ride this event as himself on the old bike? Call me old school, but I prefer racing and sport over the circus show.

Who's this Albertson you speak of? This thread is about Ronnie Mac...

|

10/29/2017 7:26 PM

queen of spodes wrote:

In my opinion Albertson riding the old bike as himself and riding like a goon would spoil the mystery of who is Ronnie Mac. A lot of people have already figured it out but it would ruin the whole shtick.

|

10/29/2017 7:37 PM

Looks like Ronnie is confirmed and RC4 is bringing his 2005 RM250 for a two stroke showdown
http://adbmag.com.au/editorial/ronnie-mac-confirmed-aus-x-open/

|