Ronnie and Team PR✊

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2018 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2018 8:57 AM

I was excited to hear the news about team PR but I am also wishfully predicting that we see a more mature side of Rmac for this race. The 2 things that i think may cross the line are the drinking and the I eat ass stickers. Besides that, I can't wait to see UncleRon send it!
I'd love it if all 3 of the team members took this seriously and came in as prepared as possible. With that being said, the 97 cr250 handles like a Bultaco and if it is legal to race, he'd be at an insurmountable disadvantage before the gate even dropped. Since FIM allows frame mods, I'd love to see someone build him a 97 cr250 replica bike out of a new husky or ktm 250 2stroke. As long as the plastic, tank and seat were off of the 97, it'd look close enough. He could even have frame protectors made that resemble the monster aluminum frame of that year. A gear company could also make legit and FIM legal gear that resembled his signature denim overalls look. How funny would it be to see this hillbilly looking dude in overalls on a "97 cr250" battling with top riders from around the world while ripping a mean boner air?! Yeah, I know this is a huge race but it's ok to have a little fun thrown into the mix. At the end of the day, this team will probably not even be in the A final, so the people who are enraged need to lighten up.
Also, is it possible for someone to be listed on the broadcast as an alias? Hypothetically, let's just say his name is James Albertson or something like that. Could James get his FIM pro license through Puerto Rico as Ronnie Mac? As dumb as it may sound, what if he fully committed to it and legally changed his middle name to RonnieMac. Would it be possible then?

|

8/15/2018 9:02 AM

|

8/15/2018 9:06 AM

this is the first i've heard about this....

|

8/15/2018 9:17 AM

What?! No, I hadn't heard that.

Great new topic!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

8/15/2018 9:20 AM

You don't say?!?

|

8/15/2018 9:24 AM

MB19 wrote:

I was excited to hear the news about team PR but I am also wishfully predicting that we see a more mature side of Rmac for this race. The 2 things that i think may cross the line are the drinking and the I eat ass stickers. Besides that, I can't wait to see UncleRon send it!
I'd love it if all 3 of the team members took this seriously and came in as prepared as possible. With that being said, the 97 cr250 handles like a Bultaco and if it is legal to race, he'd be at an insurmountable disadvantage before the gate even dropped. Since FIM allows frame mods, I'd love to see someone build him a 97 cr250 replica bike out of a new husky or ktm 250 2stroke. As long as the plastic, tank and seat were off of the 97, it'd look close enough. He could even have frame protectors made that resemble the monster aluminum frame of that year. A gear company could also make legit and FIM legal gear that resembled his signature denim overalls look. How funny would it be to see this hillbilly looking dude in overalls on a "97 cr250" battling with top riders from around the world while ripping a mean boner air?! Yeah, I know this is a huge race but it's ok to have a little fun thrown into the mix. At the end of the day, this team will probably not even be in the A final, so the people who are enraged need to lighten up.
Also, is it possible for someone to be listed on the broadcast as an alias? Hypothetically, let's just say his name is James Albertson or something like that. Could James get his FIM pro license through Puerto Rico as Ronnie Mac? As dumb as it may sound, what if he fully committed to it and legally changed his middle name to RonnieMac. Would it be possible then?

MB19 pulls a holeshot in the Dumbgeon class.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

8/15/2018 1:02 PM

You clowns that all said the same thing to me is a lot less original than what I wrote. At least my post had some original ideas in it. I enjoy the bike building side of the sport so I thought it would be cool if someone transformed a modern ktm or husky to be made to look like a 97 cr. As far as I know, no one has suggested that. I didn't realize that any further post regarding Ron and PR wasn't allowed. Thank you for keeping me in check in such a witty way. #keyboardcoolguys

|

8/15/2018 1:21 PM

It would be cool if he was at least on a 2002 or newer Honda frame, those first gen aluminum frames were horrible!

|

8/15/2018 1:23 PM

How many threads we need ?

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/15/2018 1:40 PM

You mean he is getting a KX ride from the Canadian SX & National Team PR-MX?

|

8/15/2018 2:58 PM

MD19 said: “the 97 cr250 handles like a Bultaco

Ummmm, I’ve ridden both. And you are disrespecting Spain’s finest. Just saying. cool cool

|

8/15/2018 8:05 PM

|