Ronnie Stewart update?

Anyone have any info on Ronnie?
|
ridge
4/7/2019 9:17am
No broken bones...bruised lung and a mild concussion.
4/7/2019 9:19am
Wow, that's amazing. I was sitting in club level right there and was sick to my stomach watching. It looked way worse than that.
mx617
4/7/2019 9:50am
809 wrote:
Wow, that's amazing. I was sitting in club level right there and was sick to my stomach watching. It looked way worse than that.
What happened? Must have made contact in the air or something?

The Shop

lukaitis9
4/7/2019 5:59pm
From his wife's Facebook Page.

"Hello everyone, I know everyone is worried and we wanted to update you when we really knew what was going on.

Last night Ronnie was involved in a scary crash that ended in a red flag and was knocked out unconscious for a little while. Those moments were extremely crippling for all of us as we had to wait.

When he was brought off the track he was conscious and alert but had some loss of memory.

We stayed overnight at the hospital and his memory has made a full complete recovery and is feeling much better than he did when he got here. He has some bruising on his body and lung but other than that he has no broken bones.

In times like this we feel lost but we know it could have been a lot worse.

Thank you sooo much to everyone for your prayers, texts, calls, website messages, Instagram messages, Facebook messages. If there is one thing I know its that in hard times people have a way of lifting you up when you’re down. The amount of love and support both Ronnie Stewart and I have received along with all our family, has been amazing.

Thank you to Jake Vanada and Christy Vanada for leading prayer and for being snacks for me last night.

Thank you to our family here in Nashville and at home for always being so supportive and loving.

And thank you to the alpine stars medical unit and Doc Bodnar for your quick response, it truly makes a difference.

❤️ Brooke and Ronnie Stewart-RSR Racing"
offroad44b
4/8/2019 4:58am
good to hear. didn't see it happen but did not look good immediately following the incident.... how about Enticknap?

Post a reply to: Ronnie Stewart update?

The Latest