Ronnie Stewart threw a block pass!!!

Rhody
From what I see, I like Ronnie. But up until now his riding has always seemed to say "Aw gee, I'd like to make the main, that would be really nice". This week, though, he said, "Dammit, I AM going to the main!" Of course, the pass did look awkward as hell, but definitely showed fire that I haven't seen before. WTG Ronnie.
|
foreman52
Fantasy
3178th
1/28/2019 12:43pm
I got fired up! I love LCQ racing. Normally when my buzz is at its peak too LOL.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
1/28/2019 9:05pm
Rhody wrote:
From what I see, I like Ronnie. But up until now his riding has always seemed to say "Aw gee, I'd like to make the main...
From what I see, I like Ronnie. But up until now his riding has always seemed to say "Aw gee, I'd like to make the main, that would be really nice". This week, though, he said, "Dammit, I AM going to the main!" Of course, the pass did look awkward as hell, but definitely showed fire that I haven't seen before. WTG Ronnie.
He and Carlen raced super clean and close at A2 in the LCQ for the last transfer as well and both kept it without contact. I actually think Ronnie got a weird kick and was off angle making the contact worse than expected.

Regardless, even as Carlen's biggest fan (self proclaimed haha) the pass was absolutely fine and far from crossing the line in the LCQ. Ronnie is riding awesome this year and is "back" to the guy we saw earn a double digit a couple years ago. Cool to see.

Post a reply to: Ronnie Stewart threw a block pass!!!

The Latest