Ronnie Mac vs RC

11/12/2017 9:16am
Xracer wrote:
All I know is I could watch RC ride a 2-stroke for days, so any "stunt" that gets him out there on one...I'm all for it!
Yep me too. Watching Ricky ride that first lap was like going back in time 10 years.
early
Fantasy
2231st
11/12/2017 9:25am
Nice to see RC having a sense of humor and throwing a boner air over the finish.
JM485
11/12/2017 3:19pm
oldnwise wrote:
Yep, pay the clown and 6th place FULL TIME pays to be there. Ridiculous. Anybody that thinks this is good for our sport is oblivious. It...
Yep, pay the clown and 6th place FULL TIME pays to be there. Ridiculous. Anybody that thinks this is good for our sport is oblivious.

It is entertaining but far more STUPID than entertaining. I would call it “A SAD LAUGH”.....as we get a firsthand look at how they will take more money from racers and give to clowns. RC and the idiot probably got more money than all of the riders combined!

Perhaps goon racing would be better too?
Here's what you're missing, I don't GAF what's good or bad for "the sport". I load my bike up on the weekend, ride with my friends, race occasionally, and have a damn good time doing it. I don't care what anyone thinks and I don't know why so many of you do, just go ride your damn bike or something and quit worrying about things you have no control over, nor have to watch,
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
11/12/2017 3:27pm
that body guard that tackled uncle run, from day1 to end of night 2 at ausx he did not leave RC4's side, even out side areas of the stadium.. he was his actual privet body guard he had hired to help get through the crowds from point A to B.

but either way, i dont think it was scripted haha, more just having fun and messing around.

The Shop

11/12/2017 3:30pm
oldnwise wrote:
Yep, pay the clown and 6th place FULL TIME pays to be there. Ridiculous. Anybody that thinks this is good for our sport is oblivious. It...
Yep, pay the clown and 6th place FULL TIME pays to be there. Ridiculous. Anybody that thinks this is good for our sport is oblivious.

It is entertaining but far more STUPID than entertaining. I would call it “A SAD LAUGH”.....as we get a firsthand look at how they will take more money from racers and give to clowns. RC and the idiot probably got more money than all of the riders combined!

oldnwise? More like oldncompletelyunaware. The original plan was for Reed and Carmichael to race on 2 strokes but Reed got hurt three weeks before, pretty hard to pay a guy to ride when he can't ride, would you have preferred they pay him anyway? What a stupid fucking post. They did what they could in less than a months time and obviously put on a successful show as the crowd went nuts for Ronnie Mac.

But I guess instead of having an entertaining half time show we should just load more tuff blocks into the back of a Toyota. GTFO!
BobKerr
11/12/2017 4:04pm
oldnwise wrote:

JM485 wrote:
Here's what you're missing, I don't GAF what's good or bad for "the sport". I load my bike up on the weekend, ride with my friends...
Here's what you're missing, I don't GAF what's good or bad for "the sport". I load my bike up on the weekend, ride with my friends, race occasionally, and have a damn good time doing it. I don't care what anyone thinks and I don't know why so many of you do, just go ride your damn bike or something and quit worrying about things you have no control over, nor have to watch,
That makes too much sense. Don't you know that most of the Vitards don't ride?
BobKerr
11/12/2017 4:42pm
oldnwise wrote:

I would pay to see an intermission goon race between Ronnie and DV. That would be epic. The finish order doesn't matter. The riders get judged on each goon jump or goon 'act' that they perform in a 2-3 lap event.
11/12/2017 7:57pm
Sometimes when you mess with the goat you get the horns...And then a Stone Cold/Goldberg opens a can of whoop ass on you.

For a guy with a fused back and screwed up ribs he can still take a beating.
Pedrotbitt
11/13/2017 12:16am
Crush wrote:
Don't know if it was or not but doesn't Jimmy have a partly fused back? Probably not ideal to be crash tackled with a forearm round...
Don't know if it was or not but doesn't Jimmy have a partly fused back?

Probably not ideal to be crash tackled with a forearm round your neck.
True that Dizzy
oldnwise
11/13/2017 3:43am
oldnwise wrote:

oldnwise? More like oldncompletelyunaware. The original plan was for Reed and Carmichael to race on 2 strokes but Reed got hurt three weeks before, pretty hard...
oldnwise? More like oldncompletelyunaware. The original plan was for Reed and Carmichael to race on 2 strokes but Reed got hurt three weeks before, pretty hard to pay a guy to ride when he can't ride, would you have preferred they pay him anyway? What a stupid fucking post. They did what they could in less than a months time and obviously put on a successful show as the crowd went nuts for Ronnie Mac.

But I guess instead of having an entertaining half time show we should just load more tuff blocks into the back of a Toyota. GTFO!
You morons make me laugh!

Thanks! I need a good laugh on Monday morning!!

mxb2
11/13/2017 6:57am
oldnwise wrote:

JM485 wrote:
Here's what you're missing, I don't GAF what's good or bad for "the sport". I load my bike up on the weekend, ride with my friends...
BobKerr wrote:
That makes too much sense. Don't you know that most of the Vitards don't ride?
X2, read non-moto also, that will explain it.

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac vs RC

The Latest