Fantasy
2803rd
Edited Date/Time 11/13/2017 6:57am
Nice ghostie

|
11/11/2017 2:54am
Ronnie keeps delivering! Awesome!!!
11/11/2017 3:15am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 3:16am
Did anyone know if the bouncer tackling Ronnie was apart of the script? it honestly looked like the bouncer was reacting to Ronnie kicking RC's bike the tackle was brutal as well.

PS: RC is still a god.
The Candyman
11/11/2017 3:51am
Not sure if that crash was scripted but after the whoops when RC hit the sweet spot coming out of that corner felt really good lmfao
calcoast
11/11/2017 4:14am
Has to be scripted. When is that dude ever around RC?, and he just so happens to be there when someone kicks his bike? I hope that pass and that send wasn’t scripted...that’d be pretty weak honestly. I like the Ronnie Mac angle but not if it turns into WWF.

The Shop

Stoop
Fantasy
767th
11/11/2017 4:40am
Definitely scripted but those first 2 laps by RC were dynamite and how good does his bike sound compared to Ronnie’s old shitter
Crush
11/11/2017 4:57am
Don't know if it was or not but doesn't Jimmy have a partly fused back?

Probably not ideal to be crash tackled with a forearm round your neck.
TymeMoto
11/11/2017 5:14am
Ronnie Mac is electric.

RC is ok
11/11/2017 5:25am
Crush wrote:
Don't know if it was or not but doesn't Jimmy have a partly fused back? Probably not ideal to be crash tackled with a forearm round...

Exactly what I was thinking! I have a partially fused back also, and the photos made me cringe.. Sad
11/11/2017 5:39am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 5:40am
WWE style.

When rivalries have to be scripted and acted out you know the sport has been neutered.
DPR250R
11/11/2017 5:47am
WWE style.

When rivalries have to be scripted and acted out you know the sport has been neutered.
You guys take this shit too seriously. If this was part of an actual race I would be right there with you.... but come on. Lighten up.
Fourth_Floor
11/11/2017 6:29am
Did anyone know if the bouncer tackling Ronnie was apart of the script? it honestly looked like the bouncer was reacting to Ronnie kicking RC's bike...
Did anyone know if the bouncer tackling Ronnie was apart of the script? it honestly looked like the bouncer was reacting to Ronnie kicking RC's bike the tackle was brutal as well.

PS: RC is still a god.
Definitely part of the act lol. They should have discussed beforehand that Ronnie was going to tackle RC off his bike afterwards and wrestle around for real until Goldberg guy broke it up. Could have been believable and kept the rivalry going, especially when so many people were thinking RC was getting offended and taking the social media thing to heart. Still cool to see these guys having fun in their retirement nonetheless.

Does Ron take requests on who he calls on next lol? Emig and Ralph should be next hahah.
11/11/2017 6:50am
WWE style.

Bring more of it!

WwE actually pays their athletes good money...
And somehow the stands are full and it has better tv coverage than sx. (Granted I haven't watched it in 20 years)

Sx needs to be a show... if we can half way keep it a legitimate race while making the show exciting, all the better

dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
11/11/2017 7:34am
I hope this does not end up like when "fonzie jumped the shark"
HuskyEd
11/11/2017 7:34am
I’ll take that any day over fat suit races or who can pile tuff blocks the fastest in the back of a pick-up Cool
DE262
11/11/2017 8:04am
I said it in another post- but the sport got lucky with that ghost ride. That could of ended poorly.

Personally, I could do without that level of side-show, but if it puts asses in seats and is kept somewhat in-check, knock yourself out.

Nets, bro...
visser62
11/11/2017 8:32am
Crush wrote:
Don't know if it was or not but doesn't Jimmy have a partly fused back? Probably not ideal to be crash tackled with a forearm round...

Exactly what I was thinking! I have a partially fused back also, and the photos made me cringe.. Sad
Sure, but I don't know what in the world Jimmy has to do with Ronnie Mac, other than they're friends and are both from Oklahoma.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
11/11/2017 8:38am
HuskyEd wrote:
I’ll take that any day over fat suit races or who can pile tuff blocks the fastest in the back of a pick-up Cool
I was gonna bitch about how dumb that race was, but you made a solid point
aeffertz
11/11/2017 8:38am
WWE style.

Agreed. Lame.
Robgvx
11/11/2017 8:46am
Like a '90s low budget Hollywood MX film...
Crush
11/11/2017 8:49am
Crush wrote:

visser62 wrote:
Sure, but I don't know what in the world Jimmy has to do with Ronnie Mac, other than they're friends and are both from Oklahoma.
Mmmmmm, check out Maddo's insta haha
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
11/11/2017 9:21am
You know what guys, in hockey we have these guys, great comedy, no one gets hurt, good laughs, don't take things so seriously. So MX now has something like this, no big deal.

11/11/2017 9:48am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 10:16am
Bring more of it! WwE actually pays their athletes good money... And somehow the stands are full and it has better tv coverage than sx. (Granted...
Bring more of it!

And somehow the stands are full and it has better tv coverage than sx. (Granted I haven't watched it in 20 years)

Sx needs to be a show... if we can half way keep it a legitimate race while making the show exciting, all the better

Seriously? There is no better show than proper rivalries with proper racing.

If years of watching sports like F1 'grow' has taught anything its that more buts on seats and more tv coverage has absolutely nothing to do with improving the sport/racing or fan experience (unless you have the $$$ to pay out the nose)

I don't usually get to deep in this sort of stuff, but when a talented rider can get more notoriety using a fake persona, you know something isn't right.
11/11/2017 10:07am
DE262 wrote:
I said it in another post- but the sport got lucky with that ghost ride. That could of ended poorly. Personally, I could do without that...
I said it in another post- but the sport got lucky with that ghost ride. That could of ended poorly.

Personally, I could do without that level of side-show, but if it puts asses in seats and is kept somewhat in-check, knock yourself out.

Nets, bro...
His bike nailed the TV camera boom by the looks of it.
StevieTimes
11/11/2017 10:08am
It's like a rodeo clown... nobody really takes him seriously, but he's entertaining and fun!

Way more entertaining than a rodeo clown, really.
Mit12
11/11/2017 10:44am
This reminds me of Speedway racing match races. The two riders would talk about how they would go back and forth to make it exciting for the crowd. Its just a show. The gost ride is part of the Ronnie Mac saga. Entertainment value 100%
11/11/2017 11:55am
Bring more of it! WwE actually pays their athletes good money... And somehow the stands are full and it has better tv coverage than sx. (Granted...
Bring more of it!

Seriously? There is no better show than proper rivalries with proper racing. If years of watching sports like F1 'grow' has taught anything its that more...
Seriously? There is no better show than proper rivalries with proper racing.

If years of watching sports like F1 'grow' has taught anything its that more buts on seats and more tv coverage has absolutely nothing to do with improving the sport/racing or fan experience (unless you have the $$$ to pay out the nose)

I don't usually get to deep in this sort of stuff, but when a talented rider can get more notoriety using a fake persona, you know something isn't right.
Tell that to the top 10 riders who can't make a living in this "wonderful sport"

11/11/2017 11:58am
DE262 wrote:
I said it in another post- but the sport got lucky with that ghost ride. That could of ended poorly. Personally, I could do without that...

Nets, bro...
I would like to know how the sport got lucky?

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac vs RC

The Latest