Ronnie Mac sold 12 grand in t shirts at Straight Rhythm

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2017 6:53 AM

According to DMXS. They also said he could beat 70 of the top 100 racers on a 98 CR 250 2 stroke. LMAO.

|

11/26/2017 7:01 AM

I'm cool with the Ronnie mac deal, but I see it having a shelf life , but good on the dude for generating some talk and cash

|

11/26/2017 7:09 AM

Gus wrote:

I'm cool with the Ronnie mac deal, but I see it having a shelf life , but good on the dude for generating some talk and cash

I think you missed the point.

|

11/26/2017 7:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2017 7:23 AM

Rhino wrote:

According to DMXS. They also said he could beat 70 of the top 100 racers on a 98 CR 250 2 stroke. LMAO.

Given that the Oklahoma crew have been perennial top-30-finishing guys for years, I'd say that's close to within reason.

|

11/26/2017 7:23 AM

He´s making more money than ever in his Pro career?

|

11/26/2017 7:32 AM

Gus wrote:

Rhino wrote:

I think you missed the point.

I don't think your point is very clear because I don't get what's wrong with what he said.

|

11/26/2017 7:36 AM

Would be nice if Feld and MXSports would let the privateers sell t-shirts at their events to help pay for getting them to the races and to pay the entry fees to be their entertainment

|

11/26/2017 7:51 AM

yak651 wrote:

Would be nice if Feld and MXSports would let the privateers sell t-shirts at their events to help pay for getting them to the races and to pay the entry fees to be their entertainment

Bingo.

|

11/26/2017 7:58 AM

yak651 wrote:

Thats the point.

|

11/26/2017 8:07 AM

yak651 wrote:

Rhino wrote:

Thats the point.

Agreed!

|

11/26/2017 8:26 AM

yak651 wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Both series would attract more fans and probably sell more pit passes if the riders AND vendors could sell products. MotoTees only has a limited selection, most of the time not the best either.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

11/26/2017 8:31 AM

This all the way! I’d buy some swag to support the guys barely making it. Even if I didn’t really like what they were selling. But id bet there is some creative minds in the privateer camp that could come up with some cool stuff to sell in the pits!

|

11/26/2017 8:58 AM

yak651 wrote:

Rhino wrote:

Thats the point.

Point taken. Yes it would be good for sure. Is Feld blocking why you don't see moto shirts like you do in say, NASCAR?

|

11/26/2017 10:11 AM

This is something Feld does need to change. Just take a small cut of merch sales. Make a payment processing app that they can use or something so the accounting is easy to track. Seems like something that is very doable.

|

11/26/2017 10:13 AM

Let the privateers sell two strokes and signed Chad Reed number plates and you've got a stew going!

|

11/26/2017 10:19 AM

There is always a legal loophole in everything, how do you think bankers and the uber rich don't pay taxes !

Couldn't the riders sell raffle tickets for say $15 a pop to win a signed race shirt and the runner up gets a t shirt (ie everyone else that bought a ticket)

|

11/26/2017 10:27 AM

Spergen wrote:

There is always a legal loophole in everything, how do you think bankers and the uber rich don't pay taxes !

Couldn't the riders sell raffle tickets for say $15 a pop to win a signed race shirt and the runner up gets a t shirt (ie everyone else that bought a ticket)

Don't believe everything you hear.

|

11/26/2017 10:47 AM

Privateers can create their own site and sell them online. Instead of worrying about legal issues at the tracks.

|

11/26/2017 10:49 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Privateers can create their own site and sell them online. Instead of worrying about legal issues at the tracks.

They already do. But events are where the revenue is.

|

11/26/2017 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2017 10:53 AM

Dirty Points wrote:

Purchase online whilst at the event and receive it there and then?...

|

11/26/2017 10:53 AM

Spergen wrote:

731chopper wrote:

Don't believe everything you hear.

You don't think a celebrity spends 40 million building a school in a 3rd world country because they are nice do you?

|

11/26/2017 11:09 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

True, but any $$ is better than zero. People will buy online if they want to support their guy. And $$ goes to them.

|

11/26/2017 11:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2017 11:26 AM

If I go down to my local drag strip and watch an NHRA drag race, I can walk around the pits all I want, i dont even have to watch the races. I can camp out and watch mechanics wrench all day if I want. Theres vending, food, demo booths, entertainment, etc.

The Supercross pits are rather lame. Restricted hours, restricted days, no vending, nothing to really see or do. Feld could do a lot to make it more fun and give the fans a better experience and help privateers. Adults are the ones buying the tickets. Why not try to get them more involved (spend more). Theres no reason for adults to go to the pits other than try to get Chad Reed to sign a bunch of fake 22 number plates to sell on Ebay or maybe your kid wants a poster and an autograph.

As an adult, I dont care about autographs. Im looking for a cold beer, some promo models to stare at and some entertainment. Cant even get a sausage on a stick or turkey leg in the pits. Totally lame.

|

11/26/2017 11:23 AM

Rhino wrote:

I think the point everybody is missing here is how hard it is to believe that Ronnie Mac sold $12,000 worth of t-shirts. Nobody is questioning DMXS's number that they threw out?

|

11/26/2017 11:24 AM

they sold alot of free j law t shirts for a couple of months as well,

|

11/26/2017 11:26 AM

You can sell shirts at the events as long as they don’t have dirtbikes on them. They are allowed to sell items and there are certain things they can and can’t have on them. Someone would have to talk to Jon Ayers about this.

|

IG @jaredkeller96

11/26/2017 11:35 AM

jaredkeller96 wrote:

You can sell shirts at the events as long as they don’t have dirtbikes on them. They are allowed to sell items and there are certain things they can and can’t have on them. Someone would have to talk to Jon Ayers about this.

Cant have dirt bikes on them? What? Even more reason to not support Feld.

|

11/26/2017 11:39 AM

Rockinar wrote:

Cant have dirt bikes on them? What? Even more reason to not support Feld.

To bad it’s not feld nor mx sports. It’s moto Tees. But without them the Nationals would be nothing..Jon Ayers owns moto tees, which also employees all the track crew...and also provides all the track setup, banners, arches everything. It’s basically a high class carnival

|

IG @jaredkeller96

11/26/2017 11:41 AM

Rhino wrote:

Motoxdoc wrote:

I think the point everybody is missing here is how hard it is to believe that Ronnie Mac sold $12,000 worth of t-shirts. Nobody is questioning DMXS's number that they threw out?

Assuming $20 a shirt that's 600 shirts. I don't think the $12000 is profit, but total sales.
Very plausible

|

11/26/2017 12:08 PM

Rhino wrote:

Motoxdoc wrote:

colintrax wrote:

Assuming $20 a shirt that's 600 shirts. I don't think the $12000 is profit, but total sales.
Very plausible

600 Ronnie Mac T-shirts sold at the straight rhythm? "Very plausible"?laughing

|