Ronnie Mac is looking for James Stewart...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2017 7:30 AM

Morning chuckle from Ronnie Mac's Facebook page...

Photo

|

10/11/2017 7:34 AM

Saw this laughing

If James lined up on the 259 I am pretty sure Vital would crash and Red Bull TV would implode.

Worth it.....

|

Rm 125
1982 Honda z50 "110 Project"
1985 Honda ATC 70

Come in hot or give someone else a shot

10/11/2017 7:38 AM

Is Ronnie Mac and the RBSR 2 stroke race the best thing to happen to moto social media since mxfails? I say yes!

|

10/11/2017 7:45 AM

Awesome.

|

10/11/2017 7:47 AM

Classic Uncle Ronnie!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

10/11/2017 7:50 AM

It has been heard from a very solid source that James will be at Red Bull Straight Rhythm. I'm sure it won't be released to the public until the day of the event. The anticipation is killing me...

|

Tony Alessi, "I think it's time to have more kids so I can have hopes of actually raising a champion."

10/11/2017 7:53 AM

To me it looks like he is going to be there.

|

10/11/2017 8:31 AM

RonJon wrote:

To me it looks like he is going to be there.

Where are ya looking? I've seen nothing and only heard the same stuff being said over and over

|

10/11/2017 8:33 AM

K-dubbb wrote:

Saw this laughing

If James lined up on the 259 I am pretty sure Vital would crash and Red Bull TV would implode.

Worth it.....

If he just showed up to straight rhythm and announced a few races I would be happy...let him announce a retirement so we all have some closure.

If he rode the 259 I would probably just watch on repeat.

|

10/11/2017 8:44 AM

What is a retrun?

|

10/11/2017 8:47 AM

259 smoker would be legit AF!!!

|

10/11/2017 8:48 AM

Sixeightone wrote:

It has been heard from a very solid source that James will be at Red Bull Straight Rhythm. I'm sure it won't be released to the public until the day of the event. The anticipation is killing me...

Why,. Why not announce it earlier? Sell more tickets. Bad business move if announced the same day. Some people actually plan stuff,trips, vacations etc.

|

10/11/2017 8:50 AM

Personally i think we should be more excited for rv to race. Bet he puts the smackdown on everyone

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

10/11/2017 8:50 AM

rosebud441 wrote:

What is a retrun?

And who's Stewrt?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/11/2017 8:51 AM

So that’s his number huh? I’ll
Give him a call

|

10/11/2017 8:52 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Personally i think we should be more excited for rv to race. Bet he puts the smackdown on everyone

I’m excited for both. But trust me if stew shows up
To race expect it to be the bubba show

|

10/11/2017 8:58 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

I'm just happy there's more 2 strokes than the previous years. It's the closest thing we'll get to seeing 2 strokes in "SX".

Now make it 3 or 4 riders wide and it would be even more awesome.

|

10/11/2017 9:02 AM

would be sweet if he dropped the 7 and ran the 259

|

10/11/2017 9:18 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

So that’s his number huh? I’ll
Give him a call

Want his real phone number?

|

10/11/2017 9:32 AM

My favorite James Stewart movie is The man who shot Liberty Vallance.

|

10/11/2017 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 10:16 AM

realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the 259? Like list him under a general name as a rider out of CA, Mark Jones or something?

|

10/11/2017 10:46 AM

JMO but I don't think James shows his face ever again. I hope I am wrong it would be great to see him again but I think its the end. On the other hand Ronnie Mac telling RV to suck his dick was hilarious.

|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.

10/11/2017 11:04 AM

DF313 wrote:

realistically is there any way they could keep it quiet that he is listed to race until he actually pulls up to the gate on the 259? Like list him under a general name as a rider out of CA, Mark Jones or something?

As epic as that would be, I can't imagine they would keep it secret for that long..seems like the hype would be short lived in that instance and would not benefit the event...though the event is recorded and broadcasted weeks or months later, so maybe.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up given the emphasis on his bikes in the Red Bull promo videos that already released.

|

10/11/2017 11:21 AM

tprice07 wrote:

As epic as that would be, I can't imagine they would keep it secret for that long..seems like the hype would be short lived in that instance and would not benefit the event...though the event is recorded and broadcasted weeks or months later, so maybe.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up given the emphasis on his bikes in the Red Bull promo videos that already released.

Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems to have too much emphasis on James for him not to show up. Although they haven't actually said he would be there, they have heavily alluded to it, and RedBull doesn't really seem like a company that would pull the ol' bait and switch. We'll see I guess.

|

10/11/2017 11:42 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Kinda what I'm thinking. The bikes in the RedBull promo, Ronnie Mac's post, Roczen's post about RBSR that tagged JS7, etc. The entire RBSR promotion seems to have too much emphasis on James for him not to show up. Although they haven't actually said he would be there, they have heavily alluded to it, and RedBull doesn't really seem like a company that would pull the ol' bait and switch. We'll see I guess.

Or maybe they don't have any clue either but they are hoping with all their might that a Red Bull athlete whom is on their payroll just might show up to an event they host in a version of the sport where he can be competitive without as much concern for fitness?

|

10/11/2017 11:57 AM

tprice07 wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

ga_pike wrote:

Or maybe they don't have any clue either but they are hoping with all their might that a Red Bull athlete whom is on their payroll just might show up to an event they host in a version of the sport where he can be competitive without as much concern for fitness?

That's assuming he's still on Red Bull's payroll. He hasn't lined up in a long time and his social media presence is practically non-existent which doesn't ad much value to Red Bull. At least for the moment it's not. Don't get why they would still be paying him.

|

10/11/2017 12:05 PM

How much "start money" event have to pay for all these rockstars to show up? RV, JS, Ronnie Mac and so on..

|

10/11/2017 12:07 PM

STew is washed

|

10/11/2017 12:08 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's assuming he's still on Red Bull's payroll. He hasn't lined up in a long time and his social media presence is practically non-existent which doesn't ad much value to Red Bull. At least for the moment it's not. Don't get why they would still be paying him.

He is still listed on the website. So is Ryan Dungey FWIW

|

10/11/2017 12:25 PM

DF313 wrote:

The only way he races this event is if he's planning to come back for 2018 SX.

If he was racing the SX series he should be in full boot camp mode by now training and riding.

He has yet to be seen at any public or private track in years. I doubt he could mount a successful comeback riding his same track over and over, plus the drone guys would have spotted him by now.

I think its safe to say he's done.

|