Ronnie Mac in the UK for Weston beach race

Francis377
10/18/2019 3:23am
He can do what he wants.
If you like Ronnie Mac there’s a big chance you like Wrestling. People pretending/acting out some weird fantasies. I think it’s retarded but to each their own. If you start mixing the made up characters like Ronnie Mac with the real racers it does change your race into a show. You don’t see any fictional characters playing in the NBA right? I’m not interested in theater, I like racing. Plus for me, the Ronnie Mac persona is just not my thing.
MX114
10/18/2019 4:51am Edited Date/Time 10/18/2019 4:53am
I’ve never found Ronnie Mac to be funny. I love just about everything moto related but the deal reminds me way too much of WWF and I just cant see how that’s cool to anyone but maybe kids. Too each there own though no hate for jimmy or whoever digs it
SigPig
10/18/2019 5:36am
Pretty sure his bike isn't going to be passing the tech inspection. No need to get y'alls panties in a bunch.
andyyam
10/18/2019 5:49am
SigPig wrote:
Pretty sure his bike isn't going to be passing the tech inspection. No need to get y'alls panties in a bunch.
Looks like he has a pair of bikes here , probably one for show and one for racing .

The Shop

SigPig
10/18/2019 6:43am
SigPig wrote:
andyyam wrote:
Looks like he has a pair of bikes here , probably one for show and one for racing . [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/18/380048/s1200_75231693_10156874391378175_8464269784563843072_n.jpg[/img]
Looks like he has a pair of bikes here , probably one for show and one for racing .
All the power to him then. The Weston beach race does not look easy.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
10/18/2019 7:10am
I was hoping that he would wake up on the sand with 100 bikes tapped out in 5th gear running by him, then stage him joining the race and then cut to real footage.

Put some effort into the comedy like “Mac to the future”
Fourth_Floor
10/18/2019 7:24am
Ronnie MAC achieves the same for this sport as the Wheelie boys.

Not something I’m proud to be associated with.
Just curious but who or what do you feel you are being associated with?
JM485
10/18/2019 8:06am

This right here, I swear some of you have such a feeling of self importance that it’s bordering on egotistical. Nobody outside of your close friends and family gives even half a shit about your riding/racing, let alone know who Ronnie Mac is, and even if they didn’t like it does the opinion of other people really carry that much weight with you? Might want to look in the mirror and see where the real problem lies. . .
mb60
10/18/2019 12:27pm
Who cares ?? If Jimmy is having fun and making a buck off it good for him. If you dont like the content then dont click. Lol
RCMXracing
10/18/2019 8:24pm
P.S. @therealhammer bravo sir. Dat dem der some gud ritens.
kkawboy14
10/19/2019 4:49am
I’m sure Ronnie Mac and his 1 million followers care what you wankers that don’t ride think of him!
M-M
10/20/2019 9:02am
Ronnie managed one lap.
10/20/2019 9:13am
M-M wrote:
Ronnie managed one lap. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/20/380400/s1200_Screenshot_20191020_170050_Chrome.jpg[/img]
Ronnie managed one lap.
And he even cut off most of the course doing so Laughing
10/20/2019 10:28am

JM485 wrote:
This right here, I swear some of you have such a feeling of self importance that it’s bordering on egotistical. Nobody outside of your close friends...
This right here, I swear some of you have such a feeling of self importance that it’s bordering on egotistical. Nobody outside of your close friends and family gives even half a shit about your riding/racing, let alone know who Ronnie Mac is, and even if they didn’t like it does the opinion of other people really carry that much weight with you? Might want to look in the mirror and see where the real problem lies. . .
No. Ego & self-importance has nothing to do with it.

Anyone remember that photo that was shared on Facebook of the MX bike, laid on its side in the middle of the street, surrounded by police as a crime scene? The words read something like "if your son rides a motocross bike he is involved in gangs and drugs"
You, me and everyone on this board knows that is the biggest load of shit ever printed. But it was shared hundreds of thousands of times and we just know that somewhere out there, there will be hundreds if not thousands who believe it. Now what did that photo do for our sport?

We/I want mx to be regarded as a decent sport, with decent hard working people involved. When the uninitiated see that photo, they may well believe we are ALL in gangs and running drugs. When people (some) see the wheelie boys, they may think we all ride with no helmets, road permits or insurance and bring the streets to a stop.
When (some) people see Ronnie Mac they may think that we all glug beers, eat ass & behave like rednecks.
Well fuck that. That may be your scene bro, but I like to hang with respectable, responsible people.
10/20/2019 12:03pm
No. Ego & self-importance has nothing to do with it. Anyone remember that photo that was shared on Facebook of the MX bike, laid on its...

Anyone remember that photo that was shared on Facebook of the MX bike, laid on its side in the middle of the street, surrounded by police as a crime scene? The words read something like "if your son rides a motocross bike he is involved in gangs and drugs"
You, me and everyone on this board knows that is the biggest load of shit ever printed. But it was shared hundreds of thousands of times and we just know that somewhere out there, there will be hundreds if not thousands who believe it. Now what did that photo do for our sport?

We/I want mx to be regarded as a decent sport, with decent hard working people involved. When the uninitiated see that photo, they may well believe we are ALL in gangs and running drugs. When people (some) see the wheelie boys, they may think we all ride with no helmets, road permits or insurance and bring the streets to a stop.
When (some) people see Ronnie Mac they may think that we all glug beers, eat ass & behave like rednecks.
Well fuck that. That may be your scene bro, but I like to hang with respectable, responsible people.
I'm not too concerned about the opinions of anyone stupid enough to judge a moto enthusiast against Ronnie Mac or an idiot Facebook meme.
JM485
10/20/2019 2:14pm
No. Ego & self-importance has nothing to do with it. Anyone remember that photo that was shared on Facebook of the MX bike, laid on its...

That photo was a joke, it was never a serious post and most people reposting it knew that. Give it a rest dude, you nor I can control or have anything riding on the what random housewives and internet warriors think about “the sport”. I’m gonna ride my bike, maybe race occasionally, and not care what anyone thinks. If they want to think we’re a bunch of raging alcoholic rednecks so be it, the laughter and positive energy I get enjoying a RM video will far outweigh any the effects on anyone’s negative opinion that I don’t even know.

I mean hell dude, I’m a hillclimber, you should hear the shit that I hear at the track when I tell people thatLaughing
philG
10/21/2019 2:37am
So Ronnie rode to the start, straight into the pits, then halfway up the straight before getting a pre arranged flag-off up the straight... public look like they got conned. Poor IMO..
Mr Happy
Fantasy
2561st
10/21/2019 3:12am
philG wrote:
So Ronnie rode to the start, straight into the pits, then halfway up the straight before getting a pre arranged flag-off up the straight... public look...
So Ronnie rode to the start, straight into the pits, then halfway up the straight before getting a pre arranged flag-off up the straight... public look like they got conned. Poor IMO..
Was that it? Even with the stunts for the camera I'd have expected some effort. It's probably the joke yet it seems more like the joke was on us.
CPR
10/21/2019 3:13am

Anyone who saw that meme and took it seriously has bigger problems.....
RG1
10/21/2019 3:56am
One lap Ronnie lost some fans this weekend. Clown
10/21/2019 4:15am
philG wrote:
So Ronnie rode to the start, straight into the pits, then halfway up the straight before getting a pre arranged flag-off up the straight... public look...
Mr Happy wrote:
Was that it? Even with the stunts for the camera I'd have expected some effort. It's probably the joke yet it seems more like the joke...
Was that it? Even with the stunts for the camera I'd have expected some effort. It's probably the joke yet it seems more like the joke was on us.
Event organizer put out a statement saying he had "fueling issues"

We just happened to be in the right spot to see him. He cut off half way up the straight, crashed with another rider going over 1 of the dunes, then smashed his way though the fencing to cut out the rest of of track.

I didn't go there expecting him to be competitive, but with all the hype surrounding it I expected something a bit more.

Billy Bolt on the other hand, dead last to 4th - That's what everyone should be talking about Cool
10/21/2019 4:32am

CPR wrote:
Anyone who saw that meme and took it seriously has bigger problems.....
I agree with you. But I guarantee you there are people out there that think it’s true.

Remember that website P.A.M?

People against Motocross.
10/21/2019 6:35am
I agree with you. But I guarantee you there are people out there that think it’s true.

Remember that website P.A.M?

People against Motocross.
I had forgotten about them....reminds me how sad things have become.

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac in the UK for Weston beach race

The Latest