Ronnie Mac: X-Games

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2013 3:09 PM

I've heard rumors of Ronnie Mac doing X-games step-up this year? Can anyone confirm?

|

7/26/2013 3:15 PM

can you imagine him doing his massive endo and landing it on his '98 CR250 all while getting Gold?

THAT would be fucking EPIC

|

7/26/2013 3:18 PM

peelout wrote:

can you imagine him doing his massive endo and landing it on his '98 CR250 all while getting Gold?

With an open PBR in his pocket.

|

7/26/2013 3:40 PM

peelout wrote:

BAMX wrote:

Yeah!

Hey, you guys know Ronnie Mac is actually J-Law right?

|

7/26/2013 4:27 PM

peelout wrote:

BAMX wrote:

cwtoyota wrote:

Yeah!

Your post count at #55 is a better clue to who it is.

|

7/26/2013 4:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 4:38 PM

Interview after taking gold: "Gotta thank Freddy Mac Factory for that fatass exhaust, PBfuckinR, Lee overalls, Wolverine boots, Beer goggles, couldn't have chopped off that hideous front fender without Milwaukee tools, Dunlap tars, my brother Donnie for cutting the sleeves off my shirt, Ace's Pawn Shop where I scored this sweet ass helmet, gotta thank my wife, my girlfriend, and that bitch down the street. Speakin' of that bitch down the street, this gold medal is brought to you today by the number 69." Shotguns a PBR, smashes the can on his head. Does a burnout, then rides outta sight.

Fuckin' legend.

|

7/26/2013 4:35 PM

BAMX wrote:

cwtoyota wrote:

Yeah!

BAMX wrote:

Your post count at #55 is a better clue to who it is.

Photo
|