Ronnie Mac Sighting in Carlsbad

RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
5/25/2018 9:11pm
ok, I ran the plate and you wont believe it... It was not registered to Ronnie Mac.
Helder
5/25/2018 9:11pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Daemon616 is a fucking kook lol
WarrenMX wrote:
HAHAHA, kook of the day for sure!
What a fucking retard deadset fuck off!
ledger
5/25/2018 9:15pm
daemon616 wrote:
How about I have all I need. See you on the other side.
daemon, your'e an arrogant smart ass, your'e not mature enough to answer a simple question from plowboy, you fire back with...I'll see you on the other side..., that's a threat IMO. I hope a mod will put you on the other side where you belong, all you've done is throw F bombs, degrade people and turned this entire post into what you want.
DJAKE
5/25/2018 9:23pm
I think daemon616 is just angry that Ronnie Mac didn't eat his ass

The Shop

5/25/2018 9:36pm
I just ran the "plate" it's registered to Pabst Blue Ribbon marketing dept.
dirtnapper
5/25/2018 9:47pm
DJAKE wrote:
LaughingLaughing

But for real, that guy is a kook
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
5/25/2018 10:05pm
DJAKE wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
LaughingLaughing

But for real, that guy is a kook
Hahaha kook, that is the best one yet. Well fitting for this over reactive sensitive bitch. Laughing
GregDVT
5/25/2018 10:07pm
I guess daemon616 wouldn’t find this funny then?
bvm111
5/25/2018 10:29pm
daemon616 wrote:
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out. How...
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out.

How about you post YOUR license plate right now if you think it's a non issue. I will dox you and show you what reality is.
plowboy wrote:
Brother, I asked you to EXPLAIN to me how a tag number can be used against me. Not for you to yell and bandy acronyms I...
Brother, I asked you to EXPLAIN to me how a tag number can be used against me. Not for you to yell and bandy acronyms I don't understand. You seem to know something about this so why not explain in common English the risks/dangers? "You'll shoot yer eye out"....doesn't work for me.
daemon616 wrote:
How about I have all I need. See you on the other side.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/25/2018 10:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 10:51pm
cwtoyota wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/05/25/264112/s1200_seinfeld_assman.jpg[/img]

Kramer is NY Assman....I’m the Vista version. Kids got me this for last Father’s Day
B DUB 333
5/26/2018 1:05am
daemon616 wrote:
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I...
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I wish I was a mod. Fucking belligerent stupidity.
Now I'm outside in his bushes hacking a batch watching him clean his boots.....
5/26/2018 1:43am
daemon616 wrote:
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I...
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I wish I was a mod. Fucking belligerent stupidity.
5/26/2018 2:21am
Honestly there is Probally someone who has/will ask their friend who has NCIC/LEIN access to run the plate. Now that it’s online it’s everywhere. Just introduces the risk of information getting out. Yes anyone could see it in California but now it’s been exposed to thousands online. I would imagine many of these guys get new plates every year since they are celebs in our little Moto world.
5/26/2018 2:33am
daemon616 wrote:
Yeah not thinking equates STUPID. How about THINK before you POST. Of course it can be used in nefarious ways or violates someone's privacy. How dense...
Yeah not thinking equates STUPID. How about THINK before you POST. Of course it can be used in nefarious ways or violates someone's privacy. How dense are people?
Some people are stupid and some people are assholes. What are you going to do....
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
5/26/2018 2:33am
Laughing @ this fuckn' thread. Some nutter has been lurking Vital for years just so they can come across a random riders plate, use it to blame Jimmy Mac for a speeding ticket, and then have their way with him at the Holiday Inn Express in Nevada.
5/26/2018 2:43am
daemon616 wrote:
Oh I'm sorry I missed the hundreds of thousands of people that posted that on a moto forum.
This is Jimmy Albertson, not Jimmy Stewart. Nobody gives a shit.
HenryA
5/26/2018 3:35am
LMAO, some people take their privacy way too serious.
Prntscrn
5/26/2018 3:58am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 3:59am
HenryA wrote:
LMAO, some people take their privacy way too serious.
Haven't you seen it? They are terrified of their fellow people and government in America
Monte122
5/26/2018 4:28am
Here just waiting for someone to start a Poll about this!Silly
tingo
5/26/2018 5:52am
Two things I learned from this thread:
1. The OP and pretty much everyone else in here REALLY likes to use the "F" word.
2. Daemon needs to take nap. Maybe order a pizza. This doesn't really matter.
slipdog
5/26/2018 6:19am
You guys are getting way off topic, what kind of grown man actually builds a Ronnie Mac replica bike to drive around in his truck with I eat ass stickers? Gay as fuck!
5/26/2018 6:29am
Did anyone else find the interview with weege and jimmy really hard to watch? I hope the guy cleans up. Jimmy seems like a great guy and all but the lines between Top Jimmy and Ronnie are starting to blur
plowboy
5/26/2018 6:49am
tingo wrote:
Two things I learned from this thread: 1. The OP and pretty much everyone else in here REALLY likes to use the "F" word. 2. Daemon...
Two things I learned from this thread:
1. The OP and pretty much everyone else in here REALLY likes to use the "F" word.
2. Daemon needs to take nap. Maybe order a pizza. This doesn't really matter.
Sorry about the F-bomb usage. I'm an old retired military guy. They pretty much taught me to replace every noun, verb, adverb, adjective with "fuck". Without it I'd be mute. Which probably wouldn't be a bad thing, sometimes.

As far as the tag thing goes, I've seen them blurred out on crash/crime videos but never did I imagine that we're all driving around with the key to all our personal info screwed to our vehicles. I've already had my ID stolen and had to deal with SS administration. The company involved has to pay for Lifelock for me. The military had some sort of hack on a classified project I was working on so they also provide a monitoring service. Even with those protections I have to look at that poor bastard that the cops shot in that swatting case in Wichita (30 miles from me). Nowadays, it's a fool that believes distance from a threat makes us safe. A keyboard and internet connection makes us all next door neighbors, I reckon.
GangGreen
5/26/2018 7:11am
bodean123 wrote:
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet...
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet is a huge concern?

What am I missing?
BobKerr wrote:
Agree

I don't have access to a license plate database. Do you guys?
BobKerr wrote,"I don't have access to a license plate database. Do you guys?"

There was an issue, at a well known track in Maryland, where nefarious characters were walking around the motocross pits snapping photos of license plates on vans and enclosed trailers. Seriously high number of people that were then burglarized AT HOME, with bikes stolen. The thought was that the perp did in fact have access to a license plate database. Again, this was rumored and I was told that the well known track started questioning spectators entering with no ties to any rider.
Mikep147
5/26/2018 8:11am
daemon616 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest...
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest question....can it be used in nefarious ways?
daemon616 wrote:
Yeah not thinking equates STUPID. How about THINK before you POST. Of course it can be used in nefarious ways or violates someone's privacy. How dense...
Yeah not thinking equates STUPID. How about THINK before you POST. Of course it can be used in nefarious ways or violates someone's privacy. How dense are people?
Yes it violates there privacy because you cant see a persons license plate while there rolling the the freeway.
ns503
5/26/2018 8:55am
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay) What if someone...
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay)

What if someone saw it when he was driving? That could be a threat to national security!

For that matter, maybe he should have taken the plate off the truck completely when he went in Starbucks (after all someone ELSE could have seen it too)

If you want, I can send you a pic of my license plate if that makes you feel better?

Do YOU realize how fucking stupid YOUR post is yet?

daemon616 wrote:
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out. How...
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out.

How about you post YOUR license plate right now if you think it's a non issue. I will dox you and show you what reality is.
Rushton597 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/05/25/264103/s1200_15272924061901814096486.jpg[/img]
Hmm, we might be neighbours. Whistling
dirtmike86
5/26/2018 9:13am
Monte122 wrote:
Here just waiting for someone to start a Poll about this!Silly
Please dont plant that pole seed lol.

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac Sighting in Carlsbad

The Latest