Ronnie Mac Sighting in Carlsbad

blackdiamond
Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 9:11am
Apparently Uncle Ronnie likes expensive coffee? I spotted the "Screaming Eagle" in the back of the Mac-mobile at a Starbucks in Carlsbad this afternoon. I thought the stickers on the back window were a nice touch.

|
plowboy
5/25/2018 3:14pm
I always rooted for Jimmy and found the hick/hillbilly Ronnie Mac humorous but the vulgar, rude, hateful character he's become...I'm over it. I hope he finds his way out of this dark place.
daemon616
5/25/2018 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 3:20pm
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I wish I was a mod. Fucking belligerent stupidity.
dirtmike86
5/25/2018 3:22pm
Good thing he took those trump graphics off being so close the the wall.
plowboy
5/25/2018 3:42pm
daemon616 wrote:
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I...
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I wish I was a mod. Fucking belligerent stupidity.
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest question....can it be used in nefarious ways?

The Shop

daemon616
5/25/2018 3:49pm
daemon616 wrote:
Why the fuck would you take a picture of his license plate no matter who the fuck it was? The fuck is wrong with you? I...
plowboy wrote:
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest...
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest question....can it be used in nefarious ways?
Yeah not thinking equates STUPID. How about THINK before you POST. Of course it can be used in nefarious ways or violates someone's privacy. How dense are people?
bodean123
Fantasy
2132nd
5/25/2018 3:49pm
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet is a huge concern?

What am I missing?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/25/2018 3:51pm
daemon616 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Because he didn't think about it. Same as I didn't think about it. I am puzzled....why is the license plate a concern? That is an honest...
I'm with you. Didn't even bother to think it would be an issue. Only saw it was a Nevada plate and figured it was probably a rental
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
5/25/2018 3:54pm
bodean123 wrote:
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet...
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet is a huge concern?

What am I missing?
I am with you. I don't see why it's a big deal.
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:00pm
daemon616 wrote:
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay)

What if someone saw it when he was driving? That could be a threat to national security!

For that matter, maybe he should have taken the plate off the truck completely when he went in Starbucks (after all someone ELSE could have seen it too)

If you want, I can send you a pic of my license plate if that makes you feel better?

Do YOU realize how fucking stupid YOUR post is yet?

5/25/2018 4:02pm
Dont you know you can key in a plate number in the google license plate app and get anyone's bank account#, ss#, mothers maiden name, vital password etc......dumb asses...
JohnnyD13
5/25/2018 4:02pm
On Craigslist, people put vin numbers but cover the plate. I’m a car dealer and can’t figure out why that’s a problem.
Question
5/25/2018 4:03pm
bodean123 wrote:
I never really understood the whole covering up of license plates. We drive around with them exposed all day long, but posting it on the internet...

What am I missing?
I am not very concerned about it either, but I may understand people that are sensitive on the subject because it offers a "2 way match" more easily, possibly. You can see lots of cars with number plates on the highway but have no clue about them, whereas a plate + someone that interest you = crazy people can become intrusive or can try to steal you etc. Basically with a bit of connections it gives the full adress, identity, more personal details etc. But at the same time, lots of pros are coming with their pick ups to socal tracks without really be bothered about it, so there is a high probability the MX community is less crazy (and more respectful) that it looks like Smile
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 4:04pm
daemon616 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
It isn't a concern (for anyone with common sense anyway)

If it was, we wouldn't drive around with publicly exposed plates in the first place.

It's fairly common sense but you know how it is on here. They don't call them Vitards for no reason!
akillerwombat
5/25/2018 4:05pm
Poor taste to post it.

There is a big difference in driving around with your plates exposed and someone putting up a picture to the internet specifically tying you to that plate.

Went from one person knowing it was his to potentially thousands.
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 4:08pm
Poor taste to post it. There is a big difference in driving around with your plates exposed and someone putting up a picture to the internet...
Poor taste to post it.

There is a big difference in driving around with your plates exposed and someone putting up a picture to the internet specifically tying you to that plate.

Apparently you don't get out much in So Cal?

MILLIONS on the freeway (many more than on this forum I can assure you)
daemon616
5/25/2018 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:13pm
daemon616 wrote:
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay) What if someone...
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay)

What if someone saw it when he was driving? That could be a threat to national security!

For that matter, maybe he should have taken the plate off the truck completely when he went in Starbucks (after all someone ELSE could have seen it too)

If you want, I can send you a pic of my license plate if that makes you feel better?

The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out.

How about you post YOUR license plate right now if you think it's a non issue. I will dox you and show you what reality is.
Question
5/25/2018 4:11pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
On Craigslist, people put vin numbers but cover the plate. I’m a car dealer and can’t figure out why that’s a problem.
This can be about duplicating plates, for speed cameras. Example: people who road race, or mainly drive a lot in france and are scared/upset about speed cameras, because the driving licence contains 12 points and being caught with a phone cost 4 points and +10 miles is like 3 points, which takes 1 to 2 years to recover, are tempted to copy plates. It is a super bad stuffs to do btw, it costs like 4000€ + 6 months of jail on probation if you get caught, not something to do !
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 4:12pm
Question wrote:
I am not very concerned about it either, but I may understand people that are sensitive on the subject because it offers a "2 way match"...
I am not very concerned about it either, but I may understand people that are sensitive on the subject because it offers a "2 way match" more easily, possibly. You can see lots of cars with number plates on the highway but have no clue about them, whereas a plate + someone that interest you = crazy people can become intrusive or can try to steal you etc. Basically with a bit of connections it gives the full adress, identity, more personal details etc. But at the same time, lots of pros are coming with their pick ups to socal tracks without really be bothered about it, so there is a high probability the MX community is less crazy (and more respectful) that it looks like Smile
Maybe the practice tracks here in So Cal should go to a "no license plates allowed" policy for all pro riders to ensure their safety?

Just trying to stay ahead of the curve on this one... Ha ha
plowboy
5/25/2018 4:13pm
Poor taste to post it. There is a big difference in driving around with your plates exposed and someone putting up a picture to the internet...
Poor taste to post it.

Ok....I understand what you posted but still don't understand the threat or danger it may cause. Seriously, I'm old and clueless with technology...I need an 8 year old to translate.
BobKerr
5/25/2018 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:18pm
bodean123 wrote:

What am I missing?
Agree

I don't have access to a license plate database. Do you guys?
Ryno23
Fantasy
878th
5/25/2018 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:20pm
daemon616 wrote:
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out. How...
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out.

How about you post YOUR license plate right now if you think it's a non issue. I will dox you and show you what reality is.
wow... you need to get a life and worry about your own problems bro. You think a guy that has "I eat ass" on his bike and truck gives a fuck about his license plate on the internet? And who's the fucking moron here???
plowboy
5/25/2018 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:21pm
daemon616 wrote:
Should he have put duct tape over the license plate when he is on the freeway too? (too keep the paparazzi at bay) What if someone...

daemon616 wrote:
The person posting should have the common decency probably not to post it all honestly but at least edit the photo and blur it out. How...

I've said it twice already. Don't tell me it's bad. Tell me WHY the fuck it's bad. What can a bad person do with a name and a tag number?
5/25/2018 4:20pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
Question wrote:
This can be about duplicating plates, for speed cameras. Example: people who road race, or mainly drive a lot in france and are scared/upset about speed...
This can be about duplicating plates, for speed cameras. Example: people who road race, or mainly drive a lot in france and are scared/upset about speed cameras, because the driving licence contains 12 points and being caught with a phone cost 4 points and +10 miles is like 3 points, which takes 1 to 2 years to recover, are tempted to copy plates. It is a super bad stuffs to do btw, it costs like 4000€ + 6 months of jail on probation if you get caught, not something to do !
Couldn't you literally just write down license plate numbers from the parking lot? People need to chill the fuck out. I think the " I EAT ASS" sticker in the back window gives away more personal information than the plate.
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 4:21pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/05/25/264095/s1200_Capture_2018_05_25_16_13_08.jpg[/img] fixed it.
fixed it.
At least someone has a sense of humor on here.
akillerwombat
5/25/2018 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:21pm
plowboy wrote:
Ok....I understand what you posted but still don't understand the threat or danger it may cause. Seriously, I'm old and clueless with technology...I need an 8...
Ok....I understand what you posted but still don't understand the threat or danger it may cause. Seriously, I'm old and clueless with technology...I need an 8 year old to translate.
It's kind of a "why share personal info of someone" to the whole world kinda of deal... but via things like the plate you can find out vehicle history which could potentially lead to an address or a phone number.

Just best to head it off at the pass and just not share stuff like that.
Ryno23
Fantasy
878th
5/25/2018 4:21pm
Rushton597 wrote:
Couldn't you literally just write down license plate numbers from the parking lot? People need to chill the fuck out. I think the " I EAT...
Couldn't you literally just write down license plate numbers from the parking lot? People need to chill the fuck out. I think the " I EAT ASS" sticker in the back window gives away more personal information than the plate.
LMAO! I think you are referring to "personal preference" more specifically. HAHAHAHA!!!
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:25pm
daemon616 wrote:

daemon616 wrote:

You need a "time out" in your safe space bro?
daemon616
5/25/2018 4:25pm

daemon616 wrote:

plowboy wrote:
I've said it twice already. Don't tell me it's bad. Tell me WHY the fuck it's bad. What can a bad person do with a name...
I've said it twice already. Don't tell me it's bad. Tell me WHY the fuck it's bad. What can a bad person do with a name and a tag number?
Go outside, Post your license plate with your face and a picture saying "prove me wrong daemon616" and we'll get this party started.
Ebs
5/25/2018 4:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2018 4:29pm
Holy Shit!

I just ran his plate, you guys are not going to believe who Ronnie Mac is.!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1111111

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac Sighting in Carlsbad

The Latest