Ronnie Mac RBSR

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2018 9:18 AM

I did not get to watch all of it, why did he not race? The leg bothering him?

|

10/22/2018 9:23 AM

Missed practice. Did not qualify

|

10/22/2018 9:34 AM

cameron96 wrote:

Missed practice. Did not qualify

I thought he recently had ankle surgery and was using that as an excuse? Could be wrong though, i just remember seeing the image of a gnarly scar on his ankle

|

10/22/2018 9:40 AM

cameron96 wrote:

Missed practice. Did not qualify

JBrockman856 wrote:

I thought he recently had ankle surgery and was using that as an excuse? Could be wrong though, i just remember seeing the image of a gnarly scar on his ankle

He's injured. On the broadcast Ronnie said that they wouldn't let him race because he didn't do practice. Then said he didn't do practice because he's a racer and practice is for women lol.

It's a better story than I didn't race because I'm injured. Fits his character better.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/22/2018 10:00 AM

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

|

10/22/2018 10:20 AM

Jroc wrote:

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

wassup mafucka

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

10/22/2018 11:14 AM

Jroc wrote:

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

LMAO!

|

10/22/2018 12:59 PM

Jroc wrote:

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

This is the best, nahmsayin.

|

10/22/2018 6:12 PM

Jroc wrote:

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

Agent717 wrote:

This is the best, nahmsayin.

i'm not a pessimist Jroc, I'm an optometrist.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

10/22/2018 11:41 PM

cameron96 wrote:

Missed practice. Did not qualify

JBrockman856 wrote:

I thought he recently had ankle surgery and was using that as an excuse? Could be wrong though, i just remember seeing the image of a gnarly scar on his ankle

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's injured. On the broadcast Ronnie said that they wouldn't let him race because he didn't do practice. Then said he didn't do practice because he's a racer and practice is for women lol.

It's a better story than I didn't race because I'm injured. Fits his character better.

laughing
|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

10/23/2018 5:15 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

Agent717 wrote:

This is the best, nahmsayin.

Rickyisms wrote:

i'm not a pessimist Jroc, I'm an optometrist.

Finally a Robby Mac thread I can actually enjoy!

|

10/23/2018 8:41 AM

Jroc wrote:

Got drunk. Passed out. Missed practice.

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

Agent717 wrote:

This is the best, nahmsayin.

You say nawahtimsayin too many times man. 80 or 90 times is too many man.

|

10/23/2018 8:45 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

Agent717 wrote:

This is the best, nahmsayin.

look out below wrote:

You say nawahtimsayin too many times man. 80 or 90 times is too many man.

I hate to say atoadaso...but I fuckin atoadaso.

|

10/23/2018 8:47 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

wassup mafucka

Agent717 wrote:

This is the best, nahmsayin.

look out below wrote:

You say nawahtimsayin too many times man. 80 or 90 times is too many man.

You from the department of nawahimsayins? You taking a nawahim census?

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.