Ronnie Mac Hurt

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2018 9:38 PM

At the beginning of the nitro circus show tonight saw Ronnie Mac carted off on a stretcher. Asked piranha when he was in the stands if he was okay, said they haven't heard anything yet... Conspiracies, titties, anything? He definitely didn't ride.

|

Sack up and roll with the boys.

6/1/2018 9:43 PM

Bron....where did you see this?

Btw....see you in the morning for sure? I just got done doing a bunch of stuff to the 125 , so she's ready to rip. And ready for you to take her for a spin!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/1/2018 10:14 PM

If I had to guess it was due to spirits and titties the night before, but when you have the living embodiment of pure freedom walking amongst mortal men almost nothing can be ruled out as impossible. I'd mention the possibility of loose sprocket bolts, but you know as well as I do that Uncle Ronnie is immune to such a rookie mistake, regardless of how smashed he is while wrenching.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

6/1/2018 11:18 PM

This is what happen when you have coffee at Starbucks in Carlsbad and someone take a picture of your license plate....

|

6/1/2018 11:25 PM

Emil_Andersson wrote:

This is what happen when you have coffee at Starbucks in Carlsbad and someone take a picture of your license plate....

So this is what happens on "the other side?"

|

6/1/2018 11:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2018 11:28 PM

I heard his pbr opening finger got twisted so he had to go in for emergency iv drip.

|

6/2/2018 1:08 AM

My buddy trenton was there and got this video of his crash

|

6/2/2018 1:53 AM

Shut that's hectic

|

6/2/2018 2:09 AM

That could be bad, he came to a full stop to the case....could end up not being very funny at all

|

6/2/2018 2:31 AM

ouch, man ronnie has always worried me with those front end so far up goon jumps, i figure its just a matter of time he got hurt or bad crash doing that and there it is, its not easy goon riding at that level lol

|

6/2/2018 3:29 AM

Oooooh! That was a hard hit. Not good. I sure hope the old boy is alright.

|

6/2/2018 5:18 AM

Hopefully all that hardware in his back is ok. That was a hard hit. I've had my laughs at the Ronnie Mac thing. Feel free to hang it up Jimmy.

|

6/2/2018 5:22 AM

He's probably eating some ass as we speak

|

6/2/2018 6:03 AM

MR. X wrote:

He's probably eating some ass as we speak

Looks like he ate his own ass on that one.

|

6/2/2018 6:16 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Hopefully all that hardware in his back is ok. That was a hard hit. I've had my laughs at the Ronnie Mac thing. Feel free to hang it up Jimmy.

That’s the big thing right there. Regardless of what you think of ‘Ronnie Mac,’ Jimmy’s back is legitimately dicked up. I hope this didn’t make things worse for the guy.

|

6/2/2018 6:58 AM

I wonder if the ole' screamin' eagle had a mechanical....I don't see a rider of Jimmy's caliber misjudging a ramp like that. Hope the dude is ok, Frame casing steel isn't good.

|

6/2/2018 7:19 AM

I just asked someone close to him, he injured one of his ankles but the back is all good and there weren't any other injuries. smile

|

6/2/2018 7:28 AM

ML512 wrote:

I just asked someone close to him, he injured one of his ankles but the back is all good and there weren't any other injuries. smile

Hope it's not too bad.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/2/2018 7:35 AM

He’s prob got some nurse bent over his bed rail right now slamming a PBR lol

Naw, glad it’s just an ankle. That looked rough.

|

6/2/2018 8:23 AM

Man, lucky he didn't go chin-to-bars. Could have been really bad with the helmet he's wearing.

|

6/2/2018 8:50 AM

Emil_Andersson wrote:

Way to go Vital...

|

2014 Ducati Monster 1200
2014 KTM 300SX
2003 Kawasaki KX500
Instagram: @MarkusUpdate

6/2/2018 10:01 AM

Someone posted his license plate on the internet, Russians used it to find out where he lived and sabotaged his bike.

|

6/2/2018 4:14 PM

Emil_Andersson wrote:

The "license plate police" were right all along!

I wonder if all the other guys that posted their license plate are going to crash too?

|

6/2/2018 4:20 PM

Agent717 wrote:

Man, lucky he didn't go chin-to-bars. Could have been really bad with the helmet he's wearing.

x2. If Ronnie Mac is going to dance with the Pastrana crew he may ought to reconsider cutting up his helmets.

|

6/2/2018 5:17 PM

how is jimmy albertson doing though?

|