Ronnie Mac Budds Creek Incident?

kNewc
Edited Date/Time 8/27/2018 1:25pm
Part of the reason why Ronnie Mac was cut from MXoN due to the FIM, was due to "a story coming from Budds Creek with there was some inappropriate situation between Ronnie Mac and a person at the event". I heard there was some partying at Unidilla but haven't heard of this "situation".

Anyone know what they are talking about?
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/23/2018 11:28am
Was posted about the other day, but still no proof or story about anything happening at Budds.
kNewc
8/23/2018 11:31am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Was posted about the other day, but still no proof or story about anything happening at Budds.
Really? I tried to search the site before posting and I couldn't find anything. If you know the thread let me know and I'll delete this one! I have read a couple threads talking about a possible incident at Budds Creek or Unadilla but I can't find anything about what happened.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/23/2018 11:40am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
kNewc wrote:
Really? I tried to search the site before posting and I couldn't find anything. If you know the thread let me know and I'll delete this...
Really? I tried to search the site before posting and I couldn't find anything. If you know the thread let me know and I'll delete this one! I have read a couple threads talking about a possible incident at Budds Creek or Unadilla but I can't find anything about what happened.
peelout
8/23/2018 12:01pm
maybe there was a public ass eating, i think there are laws in Maryland that prohibit eatting butt in front of people

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/23/2018 12:04pm
peelout wrote:
maybe there was a public ass eating, i think there are laws in Maryland that prohibit eatting butt in front of people
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Donovan759
8/23/2018 12:30pm
peelout wrote:

Not if it takes place inside the trailer, bro.
kkawboy14
8/23/2018 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 1:22pm
I thought he or his crew got into it with security?
dirtmike86
8/23/2018 1:40pm
peelout wrote:
Eatting butt is not a crime. Sodomy is. Eat on brotha!
motogrady
8/23/2018 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 1:48pm
peelout wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/23/282364/s1200_abss.jpg[/img] Not if it takes place inside the trailer, bro.

3 males, 3 females?

A bit off topic, but maybe not.
A true story I told the guys over at ronron years ago.....still makes me chuckle.

Just out of High School, me and 2 friends were cruising the infamous Block in Baltimore one night.
I had an old Dodge Dart, all we had were maybe 2 six packs of beer between the 3 of us.
No money, no apartment, just 3 really healthy guys looking for a good time.

Well, we had this system. We would pull up to a working girl, and the guy who had the back seat had 2 chances
to persuade her to get in for a bit.
After 2 chances we rotated seats.
Half the time they would just laugh at us, some would try to slap us, but, every now and then you'd find one that had been on her feet a long time, and just wanted a rest and maybe a drink.

And you'd be surprised what a cold beer and some friendly banter would get you now and then.

Well, I pull up to this working girl, all decked out, swaying down the sidewalk. Anthony, a good friend to this day, is in the hot seat, the back seat.

I hear the window go down, there's quiet words , and poof, the door opens. In she jumps. I pull away from the curb,
glance at my friend Mark in the passenger seat, who is smiling like the cat that just ate the canary.

Driving slowly around the downtown streets, yeah, there's a giggle, there's clothes rustling, quiet "ooohhhss and aaahhhaasss." I glance in the mirror, Anthony is sucking face like no tomorrow.

Then, all of a sudden, Anthony yells, "GRADY. STOP THE CAR!"
"Wha", before I can even get a word out, "I SAID STOP THE CAR GRADY. RIGHT NOW!"

I pull over, I hear the door open and the girl is shoved out onto the sidewalk.
"GO GO GO, JUST GO" he half yells out at me.
I floor it, we screech away into the night, like bank robbers fleeing the scene of the crime.

A block or 2, I slow it down, and I ask him, "What's the matter man, you okay? ". I'm thinking the girl pulled a knife on him or something. I look in the mirror, he's staring out the window, a look of hurt, a look of confusion on his face.
After a very, very long pause, he mutters under his breath at first, then again half yelling.....

"That...that....that....THAT GIRL....WAS A GUY!"

Cleaned up a bit for this site, but a true story, whenever I see those guys, we laugh about it to this day.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/23/2018 1:47pm
peelout wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/23/282364/s1200_abss.jpg[/img] Not if it takes place inside the trailer, bro.

motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females? A bit off topic, but maybe not. A true story I told the guys over at ronron years ago.....still makes me chuckle...
3 males, 3 females?

A true story I told the guys over at ronron years ago.....still makes me chuckle.

Just out of High School, me and 2 friends were cruising the infamous Block in Baltimore one night.
I had an old Dodge Dart, all we had were maybe 2 six packs of beer between the 3 of us.

Well, we had this system. We would pull up to a working girl, and the guy who had the back seat had 2 chances
Half the time they would just laugh at us, some would try to slap us, but, every now and then you'd find one that had been on her feet a long time, and just wanted a rest and maybe a drink.

And you'd be surprised what a cold beer and some friendly banter would get you now and then.

Well, I pull up to this working girl, all decked out, swaying down the sidewalk. Anthony, a good friend to this day, is in the hot seat, the back seat.

I hear the window go down, there's quiet words , and poof, the door opens. In she jumps. I pull away from the curb,
glance at my friend Mark in the passenger seat, who is smiling like the cat that just ate the canary.

Driving slowly around the downtown streets, yeah, there's a giggle, there's clothes rustling, quiet "ooohhhss and aaahhhaasss." I glance in the mirror, Anthony is sucking face like no tomorrow.

"Wha", before I can even get a word out, "I SAID STOP THE CAR GRADY. RIGHT NOW!"

I floor it, we screech away into the night, like bank robbers fleeing the scene of the crime.

A block or 2, I slow it down, and I ask him, "What's the matter man, you okay? ". I'm thinking the girl pulled a knife on him or something. I look in the mirror, he's staring out the window, a look of hurt, a look of confusion on his face.
After a very, very long pause, he mutters under his breath at first, then again half yelling.....

Cleaned up a bit for this site, but a true story, whenever I see those guys, we laugh about it to this day.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I laughed out load at work just now!!
Donovan759
8/23/2018 1:49pm
motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females? A bit off topic, but maybe not. A true story I told the guys over at ronron years ago.....still makes me chuckle...
3 males, 3 females?

That's HILARIOUS dude. HAHAHA WOW!!!!
plowboy
8/23/2018 2:21pm
peelout wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:

motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females?

That's NEVER happened to me....againBlush
Panic_Rev
8/23/2018 2:27pm
motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females?

We would be fast friends.
TXDirt
8/23/2018 3:55pm
peelout wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:

motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females?

You win the Internet for the day!!!! lol
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
8/23/2018 4:09pm
dude looks like a lady lmao. I would go broke on peroxide and listerinePinch
mxwrench66
8/23/2018 6:51pm
Ronnie wasn’t at budds creek. Lies were spread by mxsports about both Travis and Ronnie.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/23/2018 6:57pm
mxwrench66 wrote:
Ronnie wasn’t at budds creek. Lies were spread by mxsports about both Travis and Ronnie.
That’s pretty freakin bad.....
jeffro503
8/23/2018 8:09pm
motogrady wrote:
3 males, 3 females?

Haha ..oh man Grady , that was Freakin' awesome!!
DC
8/23/2018 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 9:15pm
"Ronnie wasn’t at budds creek. Lies were spread by mxsports about both Travis and Ronnie."

Okay Greg. What lie did MX Sports spread about your brother, Jimmy Albertson, or Travis Pastrana?

For what it's worth, Tony Skillington from the FIM made a mistake (or maybe MX Geoff) on the race in question.

But let's dig in deeper, on "Jimmy Mac" and lies. You go first.

DC
Racer X

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
8/23/2018 9:10pm
mxwrench66 wrote:
The ball is in your court so put up or shut up.
byke
8/23/2018 9:19pm
DC wrote:
"Ronnie wasn’t at budds creek. Lies were spread by mxsports about both Travis and Ronnie." Okay Greg. What lie did MX Sports spread about your brother...
"Ronnie wasn’t at budds creek. Lies were spread by mxsports about both Travis and Ronnie."

Okay Greg. What lie did MX Sports spread about your brother, Jimmy Albertson, or Travis Pastrana?

For what it's worth, Tony Skillington from the FIM made a mistake (or maybe MX Geoff) on the race in question.

But let's dig in deeper, on "Jimmy Mac" and lies. You go first.

DC
Racer X

He probably meant "mxlarge".
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
8/23/2018 10:24pm
This is like a HS girl fight. You know nothing good is really going to happen, but you just can't stop looking and waiting just in case it does....
CEMX182
8/23/2018 10:26pm
I heard about some stuff at DIlla. If it is what I heard, yea its pretty grimey stuff lol
8/23/2018 10:36pm
I love when DC calls out the person throwing out the accusations! DC is all about as being as transparent as you want to get, unfortunately I don’t see anymore coming of this. DC post was “put up or shut up” and I believe this thread is ready for closure.
Cancerman
8/23/2018 11:03pm
Well, let's hear what happened at Unadilla then...EvilDry

Post a reply to: Ronnie Mac Budds Creek Incident?

The Latest