Roncada vid clips??

denny360
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 6:39am
Does anyone have the vid clips of Ronron cleaning out Vuillemin on 250s from SX and then him zig zag blocking Stewart at Hangtown and Vegas on 125s?

Ronron is whining and running his mouth about JG over on MotoTalk and I want to remind him of the way he rode throughout his career. Dont get me wrong, I like Stephane and spoke with him at Denver, but he just needs a quick refresher course on the dirty riding he was sometimes infamous for. How quickly we all forget. LOL

Im sure BobbyM has them, but wont post them since hes in such a hissy fit from Sat night. Smile
|
crowe176
6/29/2009 12:47pm
Is that when DV12 french-slapped him?
peelout719
6/29/2009 1:07pm
you want to prove a point against a very accomplished racer on a moto forum?

wow.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/29/2009 1:09pm
I think Denny360 might also be considered a very accomplished former racer.

Sometimes people need to think a little before clicking the submit button.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/29/2009 1:11pm
As was I.
breck
6/29/2009 1:27pm
Denny was righteous in his own mind... Thats about it...
breck
6/29/2009 1:28pm
He still goes alright...

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
6/29/2009 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:39am
denny360 wrote:
Does anyone have the vid clips of Ronron cleaning out Vuillemin on 250s from SX and then him zig zag blocking Stewart at Hangtown and Vegas...
Does anyone have the vid clips of Ronron cleaning out Vuillemin on 250s from SX and then him zig zag blocking Stewart at Hangtown and Vegas on 125s?

Ronron is whining and running his mouth about JG over on MotoTalk and I want to remind him of the way he rode throughout his career. Dont get me wrong, I like Stephane and spoke with him at Denver, but he just needs a quick refresher course on the dirty riding he was sometimes infamous for. How quickly we all forget. LOL

Im sure BobbyM has them, but wont post them since hes in such a hissy fit from Sat night. Smile
Are you talking about the vid where DV limp wrist slaps him after the heat race?
>LOL - that was funny.

Here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7S4irwFGs
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
6/29/2009 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/29/2009 2:01pm
OK...now, who has the (I think) Denny VS Buddy vid, where Denny's Dad smacks Buddy with the pit board when he comes through the mechanics area.

That was classic and a fun AX to watch. Smile
denny360
6/29/2009 2:04pm
FastEddy wrote:
OK...now, who has the (I think) Denny VS Buddy vid, where Denny's Dad smacks Buddy with the pit board when he comes through the mechanics area...
OK...now, who has the (I think) Denny VS Buddy vid, where Denny's Dad smacks Buddy with the pit board when he comes through the mechanics area.

That was classic and a fun AX to watch. Smile
That was Pederson that ate the pit board. LOL Altho Bud and I definitely had our run ins over the years of AX. Hell make that minibikes, SX, MX and AX. LOL
breck
6/29/2009 2:08pm
denny360 wrote:
That was Pederson that ate the pit board. LOL Altho Bud and I definitely had our run ins over the years of AX. Hell make that...
That was Pederson that ate the pit board. LOL Altho Bud and I definitely had our run ins over the years of AX. Hell make that minibikes, SX, MX and AX. LOL
Pederson, that pizza makin son of a bitch...
denny360
6/29/2009 2:17pm
denny360 wrote:
Does anyone have the vid clips of Ronron cleaning out Vuillemin on 250s from SX and then him zig zag blocking Stewart at Hangtown and Vegas...

FastEddy wrote:
Are you talking about the vid where DV limp wrist slaps him after the heat race?
>LOL - that was funny.

Here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7S4irwFGs
Oops, I had this one backwards. It was DV who cleaned out Ronron. But the clip of him cleaning Chicken out on the 125s back in the day will prove my point good enough. Smile
ChrisB
6/29/2009 2:17pm
ocscottie wrote:
Man that Vegas race is awesome. Roncada made stewart look like a goof coming out of those whoops.
gsxrcr28 wrote:
R u serious Zookrider?
He squared him up so bad made James' head spin... nobody passes James like that cept RC perhaps!

denny360
6/29/2009 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:39am
Hey somone post this link over at Motonews. Im not a member over there. You can tell him its from me. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtLl3TczWA

And ask Ronron what he was thinking when he cleaned out Chicken? He says below he knows EXACTLY what Josh was thinking, so Im curious as to what he was thinking when he blind sided Matiasevich and left him limping on the ground with a knee injury afterwards. I just love hypocrites who dont think before the speak / post. LOL

From Ronron at Mototalk...

Thanks ProMed...

I'm not always right and I do favor some riders over others, but I always try to be fair in my statements regarding of how I feel about a certain rider. But when it comes to stuff that happens on the track in racing situations like this one, I know what I'm talking about because I know exactly what I would do/not do in the same situation, and I also know what other racers are thinking in those situations for the most part.

Mike was already committed and on the gas in that rut and didn't have enough time to brake or slow down, because Grant was coming in really fast and surprised him. Alessi did not run into the back of Grant's bike, Grant ran into the front of Alessi's bike!

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that Alessi shouldn't have opened the door like this on the first lap (even tho he was taking the main line), and been more conservative by taking the inside line, even at the cost of loosing one position. Everything after that decision was out of his control and there was nothing Mike could have done to avoid that collision.

How do you think Josh Grant is gonna feel like if this ends Alessi's career?
TJ 755
6/29/2009 2:33pm
I am willing to bet he has already seen this thread here.
FIREfish148
6/29/2009 3:07pm
How many riders have passed Stewart that late in a moto since then?? I can only think of one...
ridge
6/29/2009 3:19pm
Man, RonRon and Hepler were bad-asses to be hangin with that dude at Hangtown.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
6/29/2009 4:38pm
ocscottie wrote:
Man that Vegas race is awesome. Roncada made stewart look like a goof coming out of those whoops.
gsxrcr28 wrote:
R u serious Zookrider?
Absolutely serious. He screwed James head so bad for a few short laps that James was still lost come Hangtown. Roncadas move through the whoops and 180 corner was pure racing gold. How many people can say they straight up passed James, played james, then passed him again.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
6/29/2009 4:41pm
denny360 wrote:
Hey somone post this link over at Motonews. Im not a member over there. You can tell him its from me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtLl3TczWA And ask Ronron what...
Hey somone post this link over at Motonews. Im not a member over there. You can tell him its from me. Smile

And ask Ronron what he was thinking when he cleaned out Chicken? He says below he knows EXACTLY what Josh was thinking, so Im curious as to what he was thinking when he blind sided Matiasevich and left him limping on the ground with a knee injury afterwards. I just love hypocrites who dont think before the speak / post. LOL

Thanks ProMed...

I'm not always right and I do favor some riders over others, but I always try to be fair in my statements regarding of how I feel about a certain rider. But when it comes to stuff that happens on the track in racing situations like this one, I know what I'm talking about because I know exactly what I would do/not do in the same situation, and I also know what other racers are thinking in those situations for the most part.

Mike was already committed and on the gas in that rut and didn't have enough time to brake or slow down, because Grant was coming in really fast and surprised him. Alessi did not run into the back of Grant's bike, Grant ran into the front of Alessi's bike!

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that Alessi shouldn't have opened the door like this on the first lap (even tho he was taking the main line), and been more conservative by taking the inside line, even at the cost of loosing one position. Everything after that decision was out of his control and there was nothing Mike could have done to avoid that collision.

Denny did Matiasevich already have an injury when ronron took him out?
BobbyM
6/29/2009 4:43pm
denny360 wrote:

lol...no hissy fits here. tony is bonkers....too bad it affects mike

let me check my vid vault and i suggest you do the same in yer cool sun glasses vault...dig?
breck
6/29/2009 4:58pm
BobbyM wrote:
lol...no hissy fits here. tony is bonkers....too bad it affects mike let me check my vid vault and i suggest you do the same in yer...
lol...no hissy fits here. tony is bonkers....too bad it affects mike

let me check my vid vault and i suggest you do the same in yer cool sun glasses vault...dig?
That vault is dried up...
denny360
6/29/2009 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:39am
denny360 wrote:
Hey somone post this link over at Motonews. Im not a member over there. You can tell him its from me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtLl3TczWA And ask Ronron what...

Thanks ProMed...

Denny did Matiasevich already have an injury when ronron took him out?
Hmmm considering Chicken was like 50 when he raced that year Im sure his entire body was one big injury. LOL But at the end of the day does it matter?

If you have an injury that could possibly be career ending if you crash and re-injure it, is it really the smartest thing to open yourself up to chance? Racing is already intense and dangerous enough when you're 100% healthy.

Should 39 other professional racers race any different against someone whether they are healthy or not? Is that even an option? The goal is to race to the front of the pack as smoothly, as aggressively and as quickly as possible at all costs. Because if you're not doing it, the guy behind you is and will run over you while you're waiting.

This is a professional sport ladies and gentlemen. All 40 riders know when they line up on that gate, that they are in for the most intense 35 minutes of their lives. Does an NFL football player who goes across the middle know he's going to get hit? Does an NHL hockey player skating for the boards know hes going to get checked? Does Jeff Gordon know he's going to get dumped on the last lap of Bristol if Kyle Busch is behind him?

Im sorry but motocross is a physical sport and riders bang bars more times than not. The powers that be are trying to pussify this sport but at the end of the day most of us remember the Howerton / Hannah, Bradshaw / Chicken, Kiedrowski / LaRocco, RC / Stewart, Reed / Stewart, Emig / everyone battles more than the boring, pretty runaways. Anaheim '86 I rememeber RJ dumping Burnsworth in turn 2 as vividly as I recall the entire battle with Bailey that night. If that happened today they woulda randomly docked RJ 5 seconds or a spot on the track.

So there ya go. Thats my opinion. And trust me, Ive been parked / knocked down plenty and pissed about it afterwards. But on the other hand Ive knocked down my share too. Its called racing. And yes, Im a HUGE fan of this sh&^.

Post a reply to: Roncada vid clips??

The Latest