Roman Febvre

Steve755
Edited Date/Time 8/30/2015 2:25pm
This a rider who is on the way up.Not smooth like a Musquin or Pourcel but very fast.The guy was awesome today in Great Britain.I am not sure why they don't talk about him more but he was the star in that 450 class today..He is very aggressive.He would be very good in the AMA if he ever wanted to try.
|
kiwifan
5/24/2015 7:26pm
Yes, damn good rider, a real contender
Crush
5/24/2015 7:30pm
Hi bike setup looks like it's improved 1000% since round one. It was see-sawing and swapping everywhere earlier on, he looks quite smooth now.

The Shop

5/25/2015 12:58pm
Definitely a rider who's getting better and better. This season something appears to have clicked for him he is up front almost every moto. I believe reading on here somewhere he started to train on fitness with a good trainer this year at an higher level then what he was doing before, that sure appears to be paying off so far. I can see him win some Overall's before the season is over.
5/25/2015 1:08pm
I continue to be impressed with Evgeny Bobryshev.. Makes me wonder at times who the true top rider is for HRC
6/1/2015 8:47am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2015 8:47am
First MXGP win yesterday in Villars-sous-Ecot (french round) : Romain is THE man !

Congrats, dude !

KlootZak
6/1/2015 8:57am
Romaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Febvre Wink

I am even more impressed by Guillod! Great god, I wonder how he will do on a 450.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
6/1/2015 9:12am
First MXGP win yesterday in Villars-sous-Ecot (french round) : Romain is THE man ! Congrats, dude ! [img]http://www.motoverte.com/article/article/romain-est-plus-qu-un-rookie-c-est-devenu-l-un-des-hommes-forts-du-mxgp-ah-87599-3-zoom-article.jpg[/img]
First MXGP win yesterday in Villars-sous-Ecot (french round) : Romain is THE man !

Congrats, dude !

Reminds me a lot of guy who should have stayed in Europe to steal more titles from Everts. He is not doing the typical smooth french style of racing. He is trying to murder the track like Seb did.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/1/2015 9:26am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2015 9:27am
KlootZak wrote:

I am even more impressed by Guillod! Great god, I wonder how he will do on a 450.
can you even imagine the 450 class next year?
Tixier Febvre and Anstie have to move up. Plus possibly Herlings.
And it's not like there are 4 other top guys leaving lol
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
6/1/2015 9:37am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2015 8:27pm
crusty_xx wrote:
can you even imagine the 450 class next year? Tixier Febvre and Anstie have to move up. Plus possibly Herlings. And it's not like there are...
The fact that you said possibly Herlings is a joke. The polar caps could melt and it would not matter because Jeffery could theatrically save every coast line on Earth with the amount of Sand Bags he has filled up...
6/1/2015 9:42am
crusty_xx wrote:
can you even imagine the 450 class next year? Tixier Febvre and Anstie have to move up. Plus possibly Herlings. And it's not like there are...
Febvre, forced to move up in 2016 ???

Are you sure ???
Tongue
FB
6/1/2015 9:48am
crusty_xx wrote:

Are you sure ???
Tongue
He has to move to the 650 class and ride a 1995 husaberg.
6/1/2015 9:54am
crusty_xx wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
The fact that you said possibly Herlings is a joke. The polar caps could melt and it would not matter because Jeffery could theatrically save every...
The fact that you said possibly Herlings is a joke. The polar caps could melt and it would not matter because Jeffery could theatrically save every coast line on Earth with the amount of Sand Bags he has filled up...
he is only 20 , and KTM wants to win both titles ...is it so hard to understand that for KTM its business ...they want to sell bikes ...
i want to see him race the 450 , but understand KTM choice for keeping him race 250

how old is Jeremy Martin ?? 21 .... last year champ , still in 250 class? MM is 25 and there are more ....
6/1/2015 10:22am
he is only 20 , and KTM wants to win both titles ...is it so hard to understand that for KTM its business ...they want to...
he is only 20 , and KTM wants to win both titles ...is it so hard to understand that for KTM its business ...they want to sell bikes ...
i want to see him race the 450 , but understand KTM choice for keeping him race 250

how old is Jeremy Martin ?? 21 .... last year champ , still in 250 class? MM is 25 and there are more ....
Touche !
TMV
6/1/2015 10:44am
crusty_xx wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
The fact that you said possibly Herlings is a joke. The polar caps could melt and it would not matter because Jeffery could theatrically save every...
Born and raised americans throwing stones at a young guy making tons of easy money living the dream, this world will never cease to amaze me...
KlootZak
6/1/2015 10:44am
KlootZak wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
There will be some riders who will have to pray for their factory seats. There are more or less 13 factory spots but most of them are already taken.
HenryA
6/1/2015 10:55am
FB wrote:
He has to move to the 650 class and ride a 1995 husaberg.
Hahaha LMAO Grinning
jeffro503
6/1/2015 10:57am
crusty_xx wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
he is only 20 , and KTM wants to win both titles ...is it so hard to understand that for KTM its business ...they want to...

Ok now for the real story.

Herlings threatened to leave the GP's and come to the USA if he wasn't allowed to stay in MX2. He would of been forced to move up last year and that fat bastard GL gave in , changed the rules so Herlings could sand bag another two years.

Funny how some of you keep forgetting this.
steed 2.0
6/1/2015 11:08am
jeffro503 wrote:
Ok now for the real story. Herlings threatened to leave the GP's and come to the USA if he wasn't allowed to stay in MX2. He...

Herlings threatened to leave the GP's and come to the USA if he wasn't allowed to stay in MX2. He would of been forced to move up last year and that fat bastard GL gave in , changed the rules so Herlings could sand bag another two years.

Mxlarge: Changing the subject, are you looking forward to racing Marvin at the USGP?

Herlings: Well Marvin is over 23 so he will be in the MXGP class, but there will still be some good guys racing, I saw Jessy Nelson will be riding and some other guys, so obviously it will be good and my goal is to win the world championship, but it is a track I like and it is their home track so they can’t make excuses that the tracks are different or whatever, so it should be fun

Read more
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/1/2015 11:18am
crusty_xx wrote:

Are you sure ???
Tongue
I mean guillod lol
6/1/2015 11:29am
Febvre and Guillod are killing it on the Yamahas, and I'm loving it. Those MXGP guys are flat ass fly'n and so intense. I don't think RV2 can handle the intensity.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/1/2015 11:41am
Park Boys wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Ok now for the real story. Herlings threatened to leave the GP's and come to the USA if he wasn't allowed to stay in MX2. He...

wow now you're coming up with some serious facts bro
I don't think we've heard that before
DonM
6/1/2015 11:50am
steed 2.0 wrote:
[b]Mxlarge:[/b] Changing the subject, are you looking forward to racing Marvin at the USGP? [b]Herlings:[/b] Well Marvin is over 23 so he will be in the...
Mxlarge: Changing the subject, are you looking forward to racing Marvin at the USGP?

Herlings: Well Marvin is over 23 so he will be in the MXGP class, but there will still be some good guys racing, I saw Jessy Nelson will be riding and some other guys, so obviously it will be good and my goal is to win the world championship, but it is a track I like and it is their home track so they can’t make excuses that the tracks are different or whatever, so it should be fun

Read more
Sorry won't read a thing that idiot writes....his credibility is long gone....
RY4N37
6/1/2015 12:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:

It's also lost on many that Herlings was only 18 at that time. If he was American he would've only just turned pro.

It's ridiculous how much stick the guy gets at times. Double world champ before he even turned 19, the fact that so many take what he does for being easy just shows how good he is
Paul333
6/1/2015 12:50pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Absolutely true
steed 2.0
6/1/2015 12:55pm
DonM wrote:
Sorry won't read a thing that idiot writes....his credibility is long gone....
I respect your choice, I'm all about freedom of speech & choice SmileWink
Aryen
6/1/2015 12:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:

RY4N37 wrote:
It's also lost on many that Herlings was only 18 at that time. If he was American he would've only just turned pro. It's ridiculous how...
It's also lost on many that Herlings was only 18 at that time. If he was American he would've only just turned pro.

It's ridiculous how much stick the guy gets at times. Double world champ before he even turned 19, the fact that so many take what he does for being easy just shows how good he is
This.

Plus he said himself he's moving up next year.

Quit bashing, start worrying for your heroes.
Aryen
6/1/2015 1:02pm
Ontopic: Febvre is killing it this year. Huge improvement from last couple of years.
machine
6/1/2015 1:05pm
steed 2.0 wrote:
[b]Mxlarge:[/b] Changing the subject, are you looking forward to racing Marvin at the USGP? [b]Herlings:[/b] Well Marvin is over 23 so he will be in the...

Read more
Eaxtly why I can't stand his ass. but "it is a track I like and it is their home track so they can’t make excuses that the tracks are different or whatever" What a cocky ahole. I hope he comes here and gets his ass handed to him.

Post a reply to: Roman Febvre

The Latest