Roger knows his s***, Still THE MAN

TSCHAM101
1/22/2019 8:14am
Doddy wrote:
I'm not really surprised he won to be honest. DeCoster picked him for a reason. We knew he had it in him. I could see him...
I'm not really surprised he won to be honest. DeCoster picked him for a reason. We knew he had it in him. I could see him pulling in more wins, absolutely.

Him winning 3rd round in did surprise me though. If there was going to be a big change, I was thinking it would of taken at least a few more rounds in. Season just got more entertaining.
Decoster picked him because he knew the kid didn't know how to set up a 450(watch the Redbull MX Nation series, he looks completely lost when they ask him about set up)... the problem was never cooper's riding...but when cooper pushed on the Yamaha he would crash hard because he didn't set it up good because he didn't know how. . The KTM guys just got him dialed in and because of that his confidence is through the roof. He actually knows what the bike is going to do now...

Coop will be the next KTM champ.
gt80rider
1/22/2019 11:34am
Tarz483 wrote:
Cooper Reminds me of Villopoto
Aggressive, eye of the tiger, comes To win.
What?

RV2 was in it to crush it, every single time he threw a leg over... He gave 101% until he burnt himself crispy on the sport...... RV2 never took days off, especially race days...... RV2, exactly like RC, was out to win every single time that bike fired over.........

Cooper..... well.... LOL..... ummm.... you never know when 9th is all he is up for working for, or if he will actually show up completely and run as hard as he can, like last weekend......

Huge difference in motivation and work ethic between the two......

Falcon
Fantasy
765th
1/22/2019 11:49am
It is too early and it the results have been too inconsistent so far to really call anything, but the finishes tell a story for a few riders:

Roczen: 2-3-4 (going the wrong direction)
Musquin: 8-5-2 (going the right direction)
Tomac: 3-4-3 (consistent)
Seely: 10-9-6 (going the right direction)

Now for the winners:
Barcia: 1-6-10 (really 1-6-DNF)
Baggett: 12-1-15
Webb: 5-10-1

Play this out for a few more weeks and I think we'll find that the same guys who have been at or near the top of the points will be at or near the top again. Like TBones says, I'm a fan, but I'm not ready to stamp it on Webb.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/22/2019 6:43pm
G-man wrote:
Wow I would like a piece of that action. Are there any bets to be made? I would definitely bet on Coop being above sixth place...
Wow I would like a piece of that action.

Are there any bets to be made? I would definitely bet on Coop being above sixth place after Dallas. ?
Well with Anderson being out now and Barcia being butt hurt (sorry, had to - in all seriousness, I hope he heals up soon), his chances of being in the top 5 just went up. But I sure wouldn't bet on him being 3rd in points by Dallas like he is now.

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/22/2019 6:52pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Cooper Reminds me of Villopoto
Aggressive, eye of the tiger, comes To win.
gt80rider wrote:
What? RV2 was in it to crush it, every single time he threw a leg over... He gave 101% until he burnt himself crispy on the...
What?

RV2 was in it to crush it, every single time he threw a leg over... He gave 101% until he burnt himself crispy on the sport...... RV2 never took days off, especially race days...... RV2, exactly like RC, was out to win every single time that bike fired over.........

Cooper..... well.... LOL..... ummm.... you never know when 9th is all he is up for working for, or if he will actually show up completely and run as hard as he can, like last weekend......

Huge difference in motivation and work ethic between the two......

He had been hurt a lot, just like Anderson and Plessinger this year.
But the Guy that was dominant in the 250 class
Shenzi
Fantasy
1267th
1/22/2019 7:07pm
BobbyM wrote:
WOW I'm surprised as much as you are. Not at Roger but at Webb. He might just start clicking em off after last night. Somebody has...
WOW I'm surprised as much as you are. Not at Roger but at Webb. He might just start clicking em off after last night. Somebody has to do it.
Yes I agree, he looked really good this weekend, already showed great stuff at A1 coming back from dead last to 5th. This could be the beginning of him fighting in the Top 5 every weekend.

Post a reply to: Roger knows his s***, Still THE MAN

The Latest