Roger,KTM and Alessi

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2010 8:20 PM

Tony posted on FB that he was going to be sick.. How in the hell could he not want Roger on there side?

|

9/1/2010 8:22 PM

Tony Alessi doesn't side with anyone.

|

9/1/2010 8:28 PM

This is just my opinion but there has been something funny in the Alessi camp since before they came back from Europe. Hints and rumours but nothing solid, at least nothing I've read anywhere. Almost like they didn't plan on staying at KTM any longer than contractually obligated. I have nothing more than a gut feeling about this. I like to think that Roger meant what he said and would put the past behind them and try to help Mikey. Not sure Tony will/can let that happen. Have to wait and see.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/1/2010 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2010 2:28 PM

His post was not a reply to the guy. TA posted this earlier. He's probably being "real" sick?

|

9/1/2010 8:34 PM

If Alessi wants off KTM, this might be his chance.

|

9/1/2010 8:53 PM

plowboy wrote:

This is just my opinion but there has been something funny in the Alessi camp since before they came back from Europe. Hints ...more

Tony would have to be stupid to interfere with Mike and ruin this second chance. Whether Tony likes it or not this is another opportunity of a life time for Mike.

Rogers program does work. Time for Mike to man up and tell Tony how the cow eats the cabbage.

|

9/1/2010 8:56 PM

People are funny...there just ain't no telling what some folks will do.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/1/2010 8:58 PM

plowboy wrote:

This is just my opinion but there has been something funny in the Alessi camp since before they came back from Europe. Hints ...more

HuskyEd wrote:

Tony would have to be stupid to interfere with Mike and ruin this second chance. Whether Tony likes it or not this is another ...more

x 100 Ed !!!!

|

Team Sakai Racing helping the young Guns achieve their goals !!

Special Thanks to Motosport.com, Race Tech Suspension, Answer, FMF,Engine Ice, 139 Designs, Nihlo, Novik Gloves,DT1 Air Filters, Mika Metals, Motoseat, Mototassinari, Braap Supply

9/1/2010 9:13 PM

plowboy wrote:

no shit?

|

9/1/2010 9:16 PM

I would not shit you Bobby...you're my favorite turdpinch

|

9/1/2010 11:37 PM

Tony and Roger still pissed off at each other from when the Alessis were screwing with the shocks on the 450?

|

9/2/2010 12:01 AM

TONY NEVER posted the actual reason why he posted that comment.
He never mentioned Decoster's name, initials etc anywhere...
People jump to conclusions. smile

|

9/2/2010 12:31 AM

The don't like each other.

Inference, conclusion - yes, or deduction, or facts (like the shock debacle).

Is it really much of a leap in logic to state that Tony and Roger aren't all that interested in working with each other?

|

9/2/2010 12:45 AM

I was talking with Tony a while back, and he said he'll likely step back and let Mike handle his own program next year.

He's looking at spending more time at home, and coaching other riders.

|

9/2/2010 2:45 AM

GuyB wrote:

I was talking with Tony a while back, and he said he'll likely step back and let Mike handle his own program next year.

He's ...more

Wow, I never thought Tony would be the one to make that call. I actually never thought that decision would be made.

Maybe next year we will see if all the haters were right.

|

9/2/2010 3:00 AM

i'd imagine ridding KTM of that rotten Alessi would be top of his priorities.. Clean that brand up and kick some Jap ass!

|

9/2/2010 3:06 AM

Not for nothing but i did see mike and roger talking at southwick....Turbo

|

9/2/2010 4:26 AM

GuyB wrote:

He's ...more

Praise the Lord and haleleuia.wink

|

Are we gonna ride or are we gonna mess around all day?

9/2/2010 4:32 AM

GuyB wrote:

He's ...more

Is he going to have them rowing boats and making them get "5 holeshots" before they leave? wink

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

9/2/2010 4:43 AM

GuyB wrote:

He's ...more

yea.... thats who I want to send my kid to learn Moto from Tony Alessi ?

|

9/2/2010 4:44 AM

GuyB wrote:

He's ...more

I thought he was supposed to be helping Jeff more at this point, wasn't that what he said when Mike went to Suzuki? I've heard this tune before from the Alessi's.

|

9/2/2010 9:31 AM

* wrote:

The don't like each other.

Inference, conclusion - yes, or deduction, or facts (like the shock debacle).

Is it really much ...more

Welp, Tony also posted this.

"Tony Alessi: Roger Decoster to ktm...hmmmm that could be very good smile)"

If you put that together with what GuyB said.
It makes sense....
RD is the best in the biz,I would assume Tony would like nothing but the best for Mike.

|

9/2/2010 1:30 PM

#800 hit his peak at Suzuki.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

9/2/2010 1:46 PM

plowboy wrote:

Somethings been funny just since before they got back from Europe??? How about somethings been funny with the Alessi camp since Mike and Jeff were on 50's thanks to Tony.

|

9/2/2010 2:21 PM

Motodude wrote:

#800 hit his peak at Suzuki.

And you hit yours at what....birth? w00t

|

9/2/2010 2:36 PM

Roscoe33 wrote:

I hear you. If the kid has gotten some self esteem from his parents, I'm sure he can filter some of the negativity out and pick up the good parts. I agree with the general mass that TA seems to have some issues, maybe even serious issues? At times he seems a bit paranoid? Anyway, he has something positive to offer I'm sure. I wouldn't mind going to one of his boot camps! Because I can handle it. A 14 year old DrSweden wouldn't handle it though...

|

9/2/2010 3:00 PM

Roscoe33 wrote:

It's probably easier to coach other people's kids than your own. I think it is a healthier environment for all parties involved: You can take an emotional break at the end of the day.

|

man who runs in front of bus gets tired. man who runs behind bus gets exhausted

9/2/2010 3:30 PM

Tony Alessi should back off from Mike's career, go lock himself in his house and never go outside again, and ponder whether the universe is going to get even with everyone he hates.

|

9/2/2010 3:40 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Tony Alessi should back off from Mike's career, go lock himself in his house and never go outside again, and ponder whether ...more

Mike & Tony had a long talk.....
Didn't you listen to last nights DMXS show?
If not ,click on the audio clips,section 2 -Mike Alessi (right of the screen).
Here is the link...
http://www.vurbmoto.com/dmxs/shows/dmxs-radio/55/dmsx-post-show-decoster-mike-alessi-wharton-goerke/

|

9/2/2010 4:43 PM

Tony is slowly backing off and letting Mike manage his own life. Tony isn't nearlly the dick most of you would like him to be.

Tony is also happy that Roger is coming on board and plans on just sitting back and enjoying next year.

|