Roger DeCoster calls on YS to adjust MXoN date to accomodate team USA!

MohMoto14
8/25/2017 6:53pm
Titan1 wrote:
It just stinks that the MEC is more important than the MXdN...the date of the MXdN wouldn't really matter if the MEC wasn't so important to...
It just stinks that the MEC is more important than the MXdN...the date of the MXdN wouldn't really matter if the MEC wasn't so important to the riders.
TDeath21 wrote:
Doesn't Monster sponsor both events? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to maybe shift the MEC back a ways in order to get more high...
Doesn't Monster sponsor both events? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to maybe shift the MEC back a ways in order to get more high profile riders at the MXoN?
jeffro503 wrote:
You would think so. Or prolong our nationals another 2 rounds...or start later so our guys don't have a 5 week dead spot. The timing sucks.
Not a bad idea, add a couple extra off weekends between sx and mx to have it meet up with the current date. That would make it hard to have a usgp where any Americans would show up though unless you added the off weekends in the middle of the outdoors and had the usgp then. I would say move the MEC or start supercross earlier but I'm pretty sure they don't want to compete with college football bowl season or nfl playoffs.

I would much rather watch our best compete in the mxdn and usgp than a tamed down MEC supercross track or a few extra supercross rounds. I would love to see them do a questionnaire with the top 20 of each class and see what they would like to do.
IWreckALot
8/25/2017 7:08pm
IWreckALot wrote:
What is gatedrop anyways? Never seen it till now. Not clicking the linky to find out.
Junior Geoff's latest feint at "journalism."
What's that saying? Something about painting a turd.
St Ann More
8/25/2017 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 7:24pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And you're a British pussy , whom would get slapped senseless by this snowflake.
SCR wrote:
I got $20 on Jeffro.
jeffro503 wrote:
Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the MXoN's. (...
Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the MXoN's. ( Which they don't ). He's mad at me because I'm an American , and come from the same country that has been whuppin' their fucking ass's the past 35 years. " She " ...little orphan Annie has a chip on her shoulder.

It's awesome being an American!
Loud mouth? Slapped senseless? The irony! You can usually take what people say here with a pinch of salt, but you're different, almost to the point where it comes across that believe in everything you type and if that's correct, you're wildly out there and talking to the birds in my book!

I hope i'm wrong about that though, because after nearly 20,000 posts you should've been there, done that and got the t-shirt but instead, it's like you're still premenstrual 24/7. Don't believe everything you read on the internet bro, grow some thicker skin and don't be so emotional. As Flip Stick basically said, you gobble up everything and rise every single time. It's fucking pathectic! Wake up!

Alas and back on point, whatever 'The Man' has or hasn't said, I hope the writing on the wall is starting to be read by Youthstream, because it seems that the timing of the event is largely the biggest problem here and they can change that!

The Shop

Hut
8/25/2017 7:49pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And you're a British pussy , whom would get slapped senseless by this snowflake.
SCR wrote:
I got $20 on Jeffro.
jeffro503 wrote:
Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the MXoN's. (...
Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the MXoN's. ( Which they don't ). He's mad at me because I'm an American , and come from the same country that has been whuppin' their fucking ass's the past 35 years. " She " ...little orphan Annie has a chip on her shoulder.

35? Try 242 years!
DonM
8/25/2017 8:01pm
Hopefully Luongo and DC will be able to sit down and work this out this week...People Like mccread/MXGeoff don't realize the damage they do by being so biased and one sided...hopefully Luongo can see through this BS....It's not an us vs then scenario..It's a what's best for the sport and hopefully a coalition against the Feld take over the world mentality...
RCMXracing
8/25/2017 8:26pm
Feld IS taking over. Can put more $ into it now, circus is gone. Be very afraid, indoors is more attractive to riders and general spectators. It's a show! Sad to say outdoors will always take a back seat.
I'm with others, F the MEC.
jeffro503
8/25/2017 8:59pm
SCR wrote:
I got $20 on Jeffro.
jeffro503 wrote:

Loud mouth? Slapped senseless? The irony! You can usually take what people say here with a pinch of salt, but you're different, almost to the point...
Loud mouth? Slapped senseless? The irony! You can usually take what people say here with a pinch of salt, but you're different, almost to the point where it comes across that believe in everything you type and if that's correct, you're wildly out there and talking to the birds in my book!

I hope i'm wrong about that though, because after nearly 20,000 posts you should've been there, done that and got the t-shirt but instead, it's like you're still premenstrual 24/7. Don't believe everything you read on the internet bro, grow some thicker skin and don't be so emotional. As Flip Stick basically said, you gobble up everything and rise every single time. It's fucking pathectic! Wake up!

Alas and back on point, whatever 'The Man' has or hasn't said, I hope the writing on the wall is starting to be read by Youthstream, because it seems that the timing of the event is largely the biggest problem here and they can change that!

OK , gotchya Annie. Laughing
BobbyM
8/25/2017 9:30pm
IWreckALot wrote:
What is gatedrop anyways? Never seen it till now. Not clicking the linky to find out.
Forward falling gate?

Post a reply to: Roger DeCoster calls on YS to adjust MXoN date to accomodate team USA!

The Latest