Roger DeCoster calls on YS to adjust MXoN date to accomodate team USA!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2017 10:45 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

There has only been two teams on planet earth that have been more consistent then the US those past 7 years. So no.....Roger ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Just ignore the idiot . It's only a matter of time before he gets himself clicked yet again.

Flip109 wrote:

X2. Jeffro gobbles the bait everytime lol

He's a sensitive snowflake!

|

8/25/2017 11:12 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, both sides need to work this out together. Add another week or two to the AMA calendar (not a race but an extra weekend off before Nationals for example). And likewise FIM and YS needs to tighten the GP schedule up by a week or two. That way the MXoN date should work out for everyone involved without any major brakes between the end of either series and MXoN and everyone should be ready to go.

|

8/25/2017 11:22 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

What is gatedrop anyways? Never seen it till now. Not clicking the linky to find out.

It's mccreads blog.

|

8/25/2017 11:36 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Just ignore the idiot . It's only a matter of time before he gets himself clicked yet again.

Flip109 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

And you're a British pussy , whom would get slapped senseless by this snowflake.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/25/2017 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2017 12:11 PM

Flip109 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

And you're a British pussy , whom would get slapped senseless by this snowflake.

Shhhhhhhhhnowflake

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

8/25/2017 12:27 PM

Flip109 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I got $20 on Jeffro.

|

8/25/2017 12:47 PM

Jeez USA, if you don't want to go don't go. You've got nothing to prove, we all know the talent/speed you guys possess and given the right circumstances I'm sure you guys could win MXoN like you have many times before.

But can we stop with the excuses/whinging about it? No one has an assault rifle to your head you know?

And you can turn the patriotism down a notch jeffro, makes you seem real defensive, almost like you're worried the MXGP boys have got your pace covered now or something whistling

|

8/25/2017 12:49 PM

St Ann More wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

SCR wrote:

I got $20 on Jeffro.

Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the MXoN's. ( Which they don't ). He's mad at me because I'm an American , and come from the same country that has been whuppin' their fucking ass's the past 35 years. " She " ...little orphan Annie has a chip on her shoulder.

It's awesome being an American!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/25/2017 12:52 PM

JC21 wrote:

Jeez USA, if you don't want to go don't go. You've got nothing to prove, we all know the talent/speed you guys possess and ...more

Some of those GP guys DO have us covered or matched in speed depending on where the race is. I have no problem admitting that at all. I don't slam other countries riders , like a half dozen Brit's on here do to ours. Fuck em'!

|

8/25/2017 12:54 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the ...more

I like being an American too. 'Cept all forms of American racing suck (and it's a long list).

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/25/2017 12:56 PM

SCR wrote:

I got $20 on Jeffro.

jeffro503 wrote:

Little orphan Annie is such a little loud mouth. Last week he said every country on earth boo's and cheers against us at the ...more

Brownstone322 wrote:

I like being an American too. 'Cept all forms of American racing suck (and it's a long list).

Not all....but some , yes they do. Actually you're probably right...most do suck.

|

8/25/2017 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2017 1:02 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Not all....but some , yes they do. Actually you're probably right...most do suck.

Sad but true, man, sad but true. It's like the one and only area where the Europeans seem to have us covered. It's not as though I'm gonna watch soccer or cricket. They settle soccer matches with penalty kicks and think it's high sport. Hell, they have "best of two" series in soccer and think that makes sense. (I mean, let's change the NBA Finals to best of eight, right?)

But then ... they have F1 and MotoGP and MXGP ... go fucking figure.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/25/2017 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2017 1:07 PM

No!
So basically Roger wants the MXoN to be in the middle of the MXGP season, then why european riders should race it in the middle of the season if they're already fighting for something better (the championship of course)? Just to take useless risks? No way... they would just dodge the MXoN like the americans are doing these years, or even worse they would just race it safely only to respect sponsors obligations, simple.
Smart guy Roger tho, that would be a great plan to make your team win again!

Just adjust the date of the MEC instead. Put it 1 week before the Supercross starts so there would be no more excuses for anyone hopefully.

|

8/25/2017 1:04 PM

Titan1 wrote:

It just stinks that the MEC is more important than the MXdN...the date of the MXdN wouldn't really matter if the MEC wasn't so ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Doesn't Monster sponsor both events? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to maybe shift the MEC back a ways in order to get ...more

The MEC has to be where it is because of the difficulty in scheduling the stadium. Doesn't UNLV football play at Sam Boyd Stadium?

|

8/25/2017 1:15 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

Sad but true, man, sad but true. It's like the one and only area where the Europeans seem to have us covered. It's not as ...more

When you have a culture where its soccer or racing of course the racing is going to be good, watching soccer is like watching paint dry.

|

8/25/2017 1:18 PM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, both sides need to work this out together. Add another week or two to the AMA ...more

Most sensible and easy answer right here. And guess what, both sides would benefit from it and its not a huge change to either series.

BOTH sides working together to help the event be the best race of the year.

|

8/25/2017 1:32 PM

don't step into the trap guys! Arguing about the timing of this event falls right into the trap of the sore losers AMA supporters. The fact remains the date of the event has not changed much since the times team USA was dominating the event. They are throwing up these excuses ONLY because they had their asses handed to them since 2011. Something that the GP boys were used to. The difference is we are good losers, they are not!!! Im not referring to all American MX fans, but those who can't accept that whilst all things have remained equal, their team is no longer winning.
Sore losers!!!

|

8/25/2017 1:40 PM

Langston_fan wrote:

don't step into the trap guys! Arguing about the timing of this event falls right into the trap of the sore losers AMA ...more

Don't fall for the trap

Yet sets a huge bear trap...............

|

8/25/2017 2:03 PM

Langston_fan wrote:

don't step into the trap guys! Arguing about the timing of this event falls right into the trap of the sore losers AMA ...more

You are now on the 'Shit List'

|

8/25/2017 2:07 PM

Titan1 wrote:

It just stinks that the MEC is more important than the MXdN...the date of the MXdN wouldn't really matter if the MEC wasn't so ...more

TDeath21 wrote:

Doesn't Monster sponsor both events? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to maybe shift the MEC back a ways in order to get ...more

Titan1 wrote:

The MEC has to be where it is because of the difficulty in scheduling the stadium. Doesn't UNLV football play at Sam Boyd ...more

The MEC can take a back-seat to the MXoN.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/25/2017 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2017 2:17 PM

Langston_fan wrote:

Well as a "Euro", I still get why AMA guys are "meh" about having a months break between the end of their season and MXoN. Sure it didn't seem to be an issue when they were winning, but still it's true that the event could be a few weeks earlier. Some might be happy that US guys use it as an excuse and not go which might drop their chances for a win, but as a fan I would be happier to see the best US riders there. So yeah, a change to the date would be in place imo. But again, both sides (GP and AMA) need to meet eachother halfway to make it work.

|

8/25/2017 2:20 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

The MEC has to be where it is because of the difficulty in scheduling the stadium. Doesn't UNLV football play at Sam Boyd ...more

TeamGreen wrote:

Please

We all know that won't happen.

Thanks to the largest MXoN sponsor.

|

8/25/2017 2:36 PM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, both sides need to work this out together. Add another week or two to the AMA ...more

Agreed. there ought to be someway to make this work.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

8/25/2017 2:55 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I agree...I wish it did.

|

8/25/2017 3:06 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Yeah they should add the MEC to the weekend dlprogram of the mxdn.
They could do the race on the parking lot, for example on lunch break

|

8/25/2017 3:17 PM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

dkg wrote:

Agreed. there ought to be someway to make this work.

Agreed too. It isn't just about the 3 Americans who go....it's about all the riders that race the AMA series. I'm sure guys like Marv , Kenny , Dean , Dylan , ect ...would dig the schedule change as much as the American riders.

|

8/25/2017 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2017 3:28 PM

What's the problem with 4 weeks break between series ? Gives the US rider chance to rest any injuries, do some specific training for the mxon circuit, head over to europe couple weeks early for sight seeing & testing similar circuits locally.

All seems very pessimistic whinging about it team USA.

|

8/25/2017 4:18 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Wouldn't that be great!!.....unfortunately the promoter of the MEC feels it's necessary to compete and defeat anything to do with outdoor MX...sad but true

|

8/25/2017 4:28 PM

So they need to change the date which has been about the same for many years because Eli tomac doesnt have any american pride? whistling

|

8/25/2017 4:36 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

What is gatedrop anyways? Never seen it till now. Not clicking the linky to find out.

Junior Geoff's latest feint at "journalism."

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak