Roczens suit was better for this year

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2018 7:51 AM

Way to stand out from these no personality, pre-recorded, memorex tape cookie cutters!

Nice.

|

1/9/2018 9:30 AM

Memorex tape? You must be my age. laughing

|

1/9/2018 9:52 AM

At least it wasn't that ridiculous checkered pattern like last year

|

1/9/2018 11:46 AM

zehn wrote:

Wasn't checkered that I remember. It was blue, with a light blue shirt and blue tie.

|

1/9/2018 11:52 AM

Rhino wrote:

Wasn't checkered that I remember. It was blue, with a light blue shirt and blue tie.

Time to bust out the glasses... wink

|

1/9/2018 12:13 PM

zehn wrote:

Rhino wrote:

GuyB wrote:

WOW. Never saw it like that. Always looked dark blue. I guess the above guy was right! That's horrible!

This year looked solid black? Got any pictures? Either way, I like that he does something different. If I was a sponsor, I'd be stoked.

|

1/9/2018 12:34 PM

Rhino wrote:

WOW. Never saw it like that. Always looked dark blue. I guess the above guy was right! That's horrible!

This year looked solid black? Got any pictures? Either way, I like that he does something different. If I was a sponsor, I'd be stoked.

Photo

|

1/9/2018 12:59 PM

Not as bad, and at least it's tailored. Either way, I dig it. Looked solid black on TV.

|

1/9/2018 1:02 PM

Nothing wrong with looking smart and standing out. I'm sure Honda are happy with the image.

|

1/9/2018 1:06 PM

Wears his tie too loose.

|

1/9/2018 2:02 PM

Lame

|

1/9/2018 2:23 PM

GuyB wrote:

Rhino wrote:

GuyB wrote: Photo

it not up to level of the original though
Photo

|

1/9/2018 2:31 PM

Rhino wrote:

GuyB wrote: Photo

es337 wrote:

it not up to level of the original though
Photo

That’s when you make FU money. I’m not sure we’re at that level yet.

|

1/9/2018 2:33 PM

At least last year the tie had a full windsor knot instead of this year's half windsor..a half windsor just doesn't look finished...

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

1/9/2018 2:35 PM

He is failing at being like Conor.

|

1/9/2018 2:41 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

would mayweather come out of retirement to race roczen?

|

1/9/2018 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2018 11:26 AM

Even with his 130 Million dollar payday, McGregors suit is low class.

|

1/10/2018 2:07 AM

Too much black, not a fan of the dated three button pinstripe suit....looks like a cheesy 1930s gangster.

|

1/10/2018 2:16 AM

harescrambled wrote:

At least last year the tie had a full windsor knot instead of this year's half windsor..a half windsor just doesn't look finished...

Full Windsor always looks too big to me. His half Windsor would look better if it was actually tightened around his neck. I personally prefer the four in hand with a nice dimple.

|

1/10/2018 6:53 AM

Photo

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/10/2018 9:05 AM

I cannot imagine anyone willingly putting on a monkey suit and necktie----especially a free-will German! Somebody must be blackmailing KR and laughing about it. cool

|

1/10/2018 9:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2018 9:14 AM

He looks sharp. He’s got style on top of flavor. The dude gets it. Need more personalities like him to bring in fans.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/10/2018 8:10 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

If we start getting "Conors" in racing, I'm gonna start watching competitive pool. Thats all that'll be left.

|

1/10/2018 8:12 PM

calcoast wrote:

Too much black, not a fan of the dated three button pinstripe suit....looks like a cheesy 1930s gangster.

I love 30's gangsters.....ermm

|

1/10/2018 8:18 PM

What is this, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? Since when are y'all a buncha fashionistas? Stick to the other things you know nothing aboutlaughing

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

1/10/2018 8:22 PM

Is that a Patek Philippe watch? Not cheap if so.

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/10/2018 10:34 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

He looks sharp. He’s got style on top of flavor. The dude gets it. Need more personalities like him to bring in fans.

I’m liking the look, professional, clean, business. When a professional athlete in the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, etc. shows up to their job they arrive looking like the pro that they are before the battle gear is strapped on.

|

1/11/2018 6:44 AM

Phantom 661 wrote:

Memorex tape? You must be my age. laughing

I prefer TDK myself

|

recmx.com

REC MX, JE Pistons, Wiseco, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, Enzo Racing, Dubya Wheels, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, CCR Sport, & MMR

1/11/2018 8:10 AM

I might be lost. Is this Cosmo forums? Scary, guys, really.

|

Motorcrosser

1/11/2018 8:31 AM

Indymxer wrote:

I might be lost. Is this Cosmo forums? Scary, guys, really.

I lol'd hard laughing

|