Roczens jersey?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 7:53 AM

maybe I missed the explanation but WTF was on Krocs jersey??

|

2/4/2018 7:54 AM

I believe it was something to do with a coffee store??

|

2/4/2018 7:55 AM

|

2/4/2018 7:55 AM

|

2/4/2018 7:57 AM

Photo

|

2/4/2018 8:00 AM

Well I’m wayyyyy off. I saw something on IG about coffee and that logo laughing laughing

|

2/4/2018 8:03 AM

Photo

|

2/4/2018 8:04 AM

Coffee and motorcycles !

|

2/4/2018 8:06 AM

That's interesting, wonder how that relationship came about and how Fox was ok with giving up some Jersey ad space?

|

2/4/2018 8:08 AM

mooch wrote:

That's interesting, wonder how that relationship came about and how Fox was ok with giving up some Jersey ad space?

some space?!??!? pretty much the whole thing!!!!! and honda???? yeah gotta be some serious stuff behind that one I'd thinkwink wink

|

2/4/2018 8:08 AM

Waste of marketing dollars for that company if you ask me. A smile logo. Sure it got people talking but I'm thinking unless you knew about the company before hand there's no way one would know what it's about.

Don't even know if it was mentioned on the broadcast.

Does anyone know if it's a personal sponsor of Roczen or just a one race thing? I didn't check where they're located but I'm guessing it's a one race deal.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/4/2018 8:42 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Waste of marketing dollars for that company if you ask me. A smile logo. Sure it got people talking but I'm thinking unless you knew about the company before hand there's no way one would know what it's about.

Don't even know if it was mentioned on the broadcast.

Does anyone know if it's a personal sponsor of Roczen or just a one race thing? I didn't check where they're located but I'm guessing it's a one race deal.

They are here in Portland Oregon, they also sell Ktm motorcycles. They have a big presence here at the local racetracks and had a big setup at Washougal National last summer. Joey Lancaster, the guy that set up the 125 dream race had something to do with it, I think.

|

2/4/2018 8:47 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Waste of marketing dollars for that company if you ask me. A smile logo. Sure it got people talking but I'm thinking unless you knew about the company before hand there's no way one would know what it's about.

Don't even know if it was mentioned on the broadcast.

Does anyone know if it's a personal sponsor of Roczen or just a one race thing? I didn't check where they're located but I'm guessing it's a one race deal.

mxer613 wrote:

They are here in Portland Oregon, they also sell Ktm motorcycles. They have a big presence here at the local racetracks and had a big setup at Washougal National last summer. Joey Lancaster, the guy that set up the 125 dream race had something to do with it, I think.

They must be doing something right as I'm sure it wasn't cheap to acquire that advertising space especially considering who the rider is.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/4/2018 9:00 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Waste of marketing dollars for that company if you ask me. A smile logo. Sure it got people talking but I'm thinking unless you knew about the company before hand there's no way one would know what it's about.

Don't even know if it was mentioned on the broadcast.

Does anyone know if it's a personal sponsor of Roczen or just a one race thing? I didn't check where they're located but I'm guessing it's a one race deal.

mxer613 wrote:

They are here in Portland Oregon, they also sell Ktm motorcycles. They have a big presence here at the local racetracks and had a big setup at Washougal National last summer. Joey Lancaster, the guy that set up the 125 dream race had something to do with it, I think.

Joey isn’t part of See see. But Joey works for Fox.

I believe that’s how the connection started. They did some leather jackets for the One Motorcycle show which is going on it’s 9th year. http://the1moto.com

This was the collab they did last year:
Photo
Photo

So with the motorcycle show being next weekend I bet that why the collab come out last night.

They are started See See KTM that’s across the street from the coffee shop in inner Portland. Pretty cool having a desk located in the city and new PIR raceway. Here’s a video ML and I did about the shop:
https://m.vitalmx.com/videos/features/See-See-KTM-Moto-Coffee-and-Fun-in-the-Pacific-Northwest,16191/ML512,13480

|

2/4/2018 9:01 AM

The hipster movement has infiltrated the moto market. Cool beards and haircuts for everyone!

|

2/4/2018 9:20 AM

Always took Kenny as more of a Black Rifle Coffee kind of guy...

|

2/4/2018 9:26 AM

See See is super rad. When I was in Portland I stopped by to check out the hype. Such an awesome place decked out with old motorcycle stuff. Someone was in the back of the coffee shop loading up a mint CR500 into a van ready to ride for the day. It definitely has that old school grass roots vibe. I wanted to check out their SEE SEE KTM dealership across the street but it was closed (Sunday). When Kenny was wearing that gear I couldn't believe it. Pretty cool and they have good coffee.

|

2/4/2018 9:29 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Waste of marketing dollars for that company if you ask me. A smile logo. Sure it got people talking but I'm thinking unless you knew about the company before hand there's no way one would know what it's about.

Don't even know if it was mentioned on the broadcast.

Does anyone know if it's a personal sponsor of Roczen or just a one race thing? I didn't check where they're located but I'm guessing it's a one race deal.

mxer613 wrote:

They are here in Portland Oregon, they also sell Ktm motorcycles. They have a big presence here at the local racetracks and had a big setup at Washougal National last summer. Joey Lancaster, the guy that set up the 125 dream race had something to do with it, I think.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Joey isn’t part of See see. But Joey works for Fox.

I believe that’s how the connection started. They did some leather jackets for the One Motorcycle show which is going on it’s 9th year. http://the1moto.com

This was the collab they did last year:
Photo
Photo

So with the motorcycle show being next weekend I bet that why the collab come out last night.

They are started See See KTM that’s across the street from the coffee shop in inner Portland. Pretty cool having a desk located in the city and new PIR raceway. Here’s a video ML and I did about the shop:
https://m.vitalmx.com/videos/features/See-See-KTM-Moto-Coffee-and-Fun-in-the-Pacific-Northwest,16191/ML512,13480

The guys at Fox took my Richter replica to the show last year.


https://www.russbrown.com/blog/the-one-motorcycle-show-2017


Photo

|

2/4/2018 9:30 AM

Seems like money well spent for me because it has people talking

|

2/4/2018 9:38 AM

The shop is worth a visit if you're in the Portland area and you like motorcycles and/or coffee. Nearby bonus stop is Voodoo Donuts.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2/4/2018 9:47 AM

danzig138 wrote:

The hipster movement has infiltrated the moto market. Cool beards and haircuts for everyone!

Nothing is cool about their beards.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/4/2018 9:50 AM

Roczen's gear looked good. Old school numbering, solid black pants------just the way it should be.
And, this could be just the thing to bring Fox back from "just another big-box retailer brand."

|

2/4/2018 9:53 AM

danzig138 wrote:

The hipster movement has infiltrated the moto market. Cool beards and haircuts for everyone!

Jabroni wrote:

Nothing is cool about their beards.

That is exactly what my old man said about my hair hanging out of my helmet in 1978........he was wrong and OLD AF.
Now, I'm old and I still like to see the younger generations give the finger to the corporate world.

|

2/4/2018 10:01 AM

danzig138 wrote:

The hipster movement has infiltrated the moto market. Cool beards and haircuts for everyone!

Jabroni wrote:

Nothing is cool about their beards.

Mini Elsinore wrote:

That is exactly what my old man said about my hair hanging out of my helmet in 1978........he was wrong and OLD AF.
Now, I'm old and I still like to see the younger generations give the finger to the corporate world.

Hipsters are not a “generation”

They are a sub species fad that never should have survived West LA

Millenials are a generation. And yes, they suck also. Do they deserve hate-crimes like hipsters? Probably not. But who am I to judge.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/4/2018 10:17 AM

I blame Don Johnson's 5 o'clock shadow.

Watch the history channel kids.

|

2/4/2018 10:24 AM

Jabroni wrote:

Nothing is cool about their beards.

Mini Elsinore wrote:

That is exactly what my old man said about my hair hanging out of my helmet in 1978........he was wrong and OLD AF.
Now, I'm old and I still like to see the younger generations give the finger to the corporate world.

Jabroni wrote:

Hipsters are not a “generation”

They are a sub species fad that never should have survived West LA

Millenials are a generation. And yes, they suck also. Do they deserve hate-crimes like hipsters? Probably not. But who am I to judge.

Eh, I give hipsters who can and DO ride a bit of a pass. I certainly don't hang out with them....
I used to chuckle at my former CEO (81 yoa) who wanted to "ban beards" in the company----he would have been sitting alone, had he done so. laughing

|

2/4/2018 10:28 AM



From the back, I thought Ken had copped an old American football jersey with his number on it.
|

2/4/2018 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 10:34 AM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

That is exactly what my old man said about my hair hanging out of my helmet in 1978........he was wrong and OLD AF.
Now, I'm old and I still like to see the younger generations give the finger to the corporate world.

Jabroni wrote:

Hipsters are not a “generation”

They are a sub species fad that never should have survived West LA

Millenials are a generation. And yes, they suck also. Do they deserve hate-crimes like hipsters? Probably not. But who am I to judge.

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Eh, I give hipsters who can and DO ride a bit of a pass. I certainly don't hang out with them....
I used to chuckle at my former CEO (81 yoa) who wanted to "ban beards" in the company----he would have been sitting alone, had he done so. laughing

If they actually ride, doesn’t that disqualify them from being a hipster? Haha

For the record: I don’t inherently hate beards. I hate hipsters. So I hate THEIR beards. And their faces. Their shitty attitudes. Their beanies. Their skinny jeans. Their music. The air they breath.

But I don’t universally hate skinny jeans or oxygen. Catch my drift?

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/4/2018 10:40 AM

Jabroni wrote:

Hipsters are not a “generation”

They are a sub species fad that never should have survived West LA

Millenials are a generation. And yes, they suck also. Do they deserve hate-crimes like hipsters? Probably not. But who am I to judge.

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Eh, I give hipsters who can and DO ride a bit of a pass. I certainly don't hang out with them....
I used to chuckle at my former CEO (81 yoa) who wanted to "ban beards" in the company----he would have been sitting alone, had he done so. laughing

Jabroni wrote:

If they actually ride, doesn’t that disqualify them from being a hipster? Haha

For the record: I don’t inherently hate beards. I hate hipsters. So I hate THEIR beards. And their faces. Their shitty attitudes. Their beanies. Their skinny jeans. Their music. The air they breath.

But I don’t universally hate skinny jeans or oxygen. Catch my drift?

We are on the same page. Cheers!

|

2/4/2018 10:44 AM

I really like the back of his jersey.. clean, simple, and classic.

|