Roczen's insta clip...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2019 10:16 PM

Didn't see anyone mention it in any threads, but did anyone see Roczen's instagram video of him skimming those whoops? Almost unbelievable..... would of given stew a run for his money. He literally floats across the top. Amazing stuff. Sorry, don't know how to embed.

|

4/11/2019 10:18 PM

RJMX834 wrote:

Didn't see anyone mention it in any threads, but did anyone see Roczen's instagram video of him skimming those whoops? Almost ...more

Ain't giving stew shit.

|

4/11/2019 10:34 PM

View this post on Instagram

I like this straightaway ⚔️

A post shared by Ken Roczen (@kenroczen94) on

|

4/11/2019 10:45 PM

Graceful and epic at full throttle.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/11/2019 10:55 PM

Roczen was smooth as but stew would have been warp speed and gone last home like he was parked!

|

4/11/2019 11:18 PM

109 wrote:

Roczen was smooth as but stew would have been warp speed and gone last home like he was parked!

Am I just really high, or is this sentence unintelligible?

|

4/11/2019 11:22 PM

RJMX834 wrote:

Didn't see anyone mention it in any threads, but did anyone see Roczen's instagram video of him skimming those whoops? Almost ...more

yz133rider wrote:

Ain't giving stew shit.

Not that you can compare obviously but this came to mind.

Roczen's bike definitely works well in the whoops. Might be why it's not perfect elsewhere tho!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11/2019 11:25 PM

The man who does everything right, but for whom nothing ever seems to go right!

|

4/11/2019 11:27 PM

Unlucky for Ken that he's possibly the best active rider in the whoops the year they decide to make them into baby rhythm sections.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

4/11/2019 11:52 PM

109 wrote:

Premixed112 wrote:

"smooth as but stew".... that doesn't sound good at all

|

4/12/2019 2:52 AM

FlaNard wrote:

Unlucky for Ken that he's possibly the best active rider in the whoops the year they decide to make them into baby rhythm ...more

Only recently though. Early in the year he really struggled...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/12/2019 3:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2019 3:11 AM

With those whoops is easy, is that you do not see that the entry is flat, Roczen is fooling himself, and some vitards.

|

4/12/2019 3:39 AM

Perfect set of whoops and tons of entry speed. It’s impressive, but more than a few guys could do that on that set of whoops.

|

4/12/2019 3:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2019 4:04 AM

ruy wrote:

With those whoops is easy, is that you do not see that the entry is flat, Roczen is fooling himself, and some vitards.

Entry is better than flat, the suspension is unloading after that jump too...

It's weird how whoop sections are also always short now. Seattle was the first long set in gawd knows how long and even then wasn't the length.

Literally a passing spot every time and they've been keeping them to a minimum. Two long sets on every track and only one triple – as the finish line – should be mandatory design features in every track.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/12/2019 3:59 AM

109 wrote:

Premixed112 wrote:

sumdood wrote:

"smooth as but stew".... that doesn't sound good at all

“Roczen was smooth as shit but Stew would have been warp speed and gone past him like he was parked!”

“Something as” is slang. A descriptive superlative; a simile without the comparison. “That party was cool as!”

|

4/12/2019 4:02 AM

aeffertz wrote:

“Roczen was smooth as shit but Stew would have been warp speed and gone past him like he was parked!”

“Something as” is ...more

Thank you, I had to make sure I wasn't having a stroke!

|

4/12/2019 4:05 AM

You know there's a bloke who was sometimes faster through the whoops than Stew, he also recently said Roczen was the best in the whoops out of the current riders......

|

4/12/2019 4:08 AM

While Roczen is one of the best whoop riders on the circuit right now, that particular set of whoops arent hard, which is exactly was Stew was so good at, hard whoops.

Looks cool though.

And yeah the Reed video is the same. Easy whoops, but it looks neat laughing

|

4/12/2019 4:11 AM

Even Seely is slaying the whoops. I noticed a couple of weeks ago how good they are working.

|

4/12/2019 4:47 AM

CPR wrote:

You know there's a bloke who was sometimes faster through the whoops than Stew, he also recently said Roczen was the best in ...more

If we’re going to criticize videos posted in this thread....I gotta say the ones chads going through here are barely a foot and a half tall hah. Looks like a fair race, not supercross whoops.

|

4/12/2019 4:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2019 4:54 AM

RJMX834 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

Ain't giving stew shit.

Crush wrote:

Roczen's bike definitely works well in the whoops. Might be why ...more

Dungey mistake line, exterior line done more fast entry in the whoops for JS7, that's the key

Now it's crap, they usually always put the whoops near the curve, it's better when they are separated from the curve and they even have to brake when entering the whoops, with that you see the technique of the good riders.

|

4/12/2019 4:51 AM

CPR wrote:

You know there's a bloke who was sometimes faster through the whoops than Stew, he also recently said Roczen was the best in ...more

observeroffacts wrote:

If we’re going to criticize videos posted in this thread....I gotta say the ones chads going through here are barely a foot ...more

Yeah I was just using that clip to add to the comment, definitely not tough ones.

|

4/12/2019 4:56 AM

ruy wrote:

I guess you didnt see that last couple of races. Roczen has the whoops dialed! Easily the fastest rider on track and through the whoops. Just bad luck with riders around him crashing.

|

4/12/2019 5:00 AM

ruy wrote:

Pretty sure he himself was commenting on how ridiculously easy those whoops were, hence the "straightaway" comment, not "Look how fast and good I am".

|

4/12/2019 5:05 AM

Roczen will be very good, but do not be fooled, the entry in those whoops makes it easy.

KROC do not have anything better? Why do you want to cheat vitards children?

|

4/12/2019 5:08 AM

The main event whoops on a Saturday night don't look that nice, always see these videos of guys flying on perfectly groomed tracks.

Why don't they practice the track conditions that they will have for the main?

|

4/12/2019 5:39 AM

Roczen is ready to win. He knows it. If he stays out of trouble...it'll be him and Eli gunning hard for the last 3 races. Roczen has Eli's speed. If he see's a clear track for the main...it's bye bye. Roczen is ready.

|

2017 CRF450r

4/12/2019 6:00 AM

RJMX834 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

Ain't giving stew shit.

Crush wrote:

Roczen's bike definitely works well in the whoops. Might be why ...more

Why can't he just come back??? sad sad sad

|

4/12/2019 6:10 AM

Photo
|

4/12/2019 6:18 AM

MOTO732 wrote:

Roczen is ready to win. He knows it. If he stays out of trouble...it'll be him and Eli gunning hard for the last 3 races. ...more

Photo

He visualized victory!

Next race.for Roczen!
|