Roczen's Dad on RCH

KlootZak
8/19/2015 7:49pm
BobPA wrote:
I am calling bullshit on 3 seconds a lap faster on a bone stock bike..
If you read between the lines and use some logic, I think it wasn't a real bone stock bike, but a bike with heavy suspension modification done (by that german dude). Considering that a standard bike already puts a lot of HP, the only key thing for a pro rider would be a proper suspension in order to feel comfortable in the bike. It sounds unlikely but I think it's plausible ...
KlootZak
8/19/2015 7:50pm
Torco1 wrote:
When he signed with the team he probably thought it was going to be the rock star lifestyle......hanging out with Carey Hart and Pink, meeting celebrities...
When he signed with the team he probably thought it was going to be the rock star lifestyle......hanging out with Carey Hart and Pink, meeting celebrities at all the Hollywood parties, doing blow off Caitlyn Jenners tits......shit like that, shit that any young person from another country would absolutely love to do.....then reality set in............
jeffro503 wrote:
" [b]Doing blow off Caitlyn Jenners tits......shit like that, shit that any young person from another country would absolutely love to do[/b] " Torco , I've...
" Doing blow off Caitlyn Jenners tits......shit like that, shit that any young person from another country would absolutely love to do "

Torco , I've always dug reading your posts , and this is one of the best ever haha! I seriously just had beer come out my damn nose! LMFAO!
I agree Laughing

Is there a hall of fame for posts? This one should be in it!
wreckitrandy
8/19/2015 7:50pm
I have a really hard time believing that a team that's paying someone however many millions of dollars to race their bike would not 'work' with the rider on setting up the machine to maximize their chances.
8/19/2015 7:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 7:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I just got home , so hopefully I don't step into a huge pile of shit here. I KNEW someone , some where was going to...
I just got home , so hopefully I don't step into a huge pile of shit here.

I KNEW someone , some where was going to say this! ( What Kenny's dad said! ) It's plain as day that Kenny hasn't been happy there after just a couple of months of being on the team, and from what I heard , I guess it's true. The team won't work with him on making that bike work right. Which SUCKS , because I know he digs the actual bike , but the suspension has sucked from day one!

I hope the guys at RCH finally listen , or Kenny gets the hell out of there! It's that simple.
Been lurking around Vital but have been too busy to consistently post ... and I get on only to read this massive story release. Wow. And I agree Jeffro, I just hope Kenny can get things figured out so he can perform at 100% and compete at his full potential. If RCH doesn't start working with him, Kenny will leave the team. I just wonder where he will go.

The Shop

Bob693
8/19/2015 7:54pm
His dad also stated that the 19th at Hangtown wasn't because of his back but because the bike was unrideable. Ken was in 9th and dropped to 19th while Broc was just outside the top ten and ended up 6th, on the same bike, riding for the same "shitty" team. That makes sense. I don't know if you should take everything he said as the gospel.
8/19/2015 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 7:58pm
I have a really hard time believing that a team that's paying someone however many millions of dollars to race their bike would not 'work' with...
I have a really hard time believing that a team that's paying someone however many millions of dollars to race their bike would not 'work' with the rider on setting up the machine to maximize their chances.
Kenny Roberts. 500cc MotoGP days. He had the final word on bike setup. All his riders complained about it. That went as well as KR's MX season this yr. And he was spending a lot more to go racing.

Bob693. "What works for some doesn't always work for others". Some riders can throw a leg over anything and win on it. Some can't. I.e, Reed.
davistld01
8/19/2015 7:55pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
Who's mainly in charge anyway? The G.O.A.T or that back flip guy with all the tats?
You mean Carey or Pink?
kkawboy14
I'll give my opinion here. After watching Utah it was clear to me Kennys bike was no good, I don't no what happened to the bike...
I'll give my opinion here. After watching Utah it was clear to me Kennys bike was no good, I don't no what happened to the bike he road at round 1 of sx but his entire body language on the bike has changed dramatically. I've seen this happen before with myself and it makes me think it's his shock being to stiff and forks to soft (one or the other) but right now it looks like he's riding a bike he hates. If I had to guess he probably feels like his bars are narrow because I can see in his corner entrance how his elbows are not up and his heads not forward and his body demeanor is not confident in the way the front end is, he's uncomfortable and not able to enter corners fast and settled and then sit into the motorcycle and get on the gas immediately. He just looks like he's trying to muscle the bike into the corner then fight it threw. When he does his Belgian style stand up it looks like the front end has no support n instead of being over the front of the bike standing and driving hard elbows up he looks like his elbows are strait n hes fighting the bumps and the front end from throwing him off. His forks look really messed up! I don't no much about the team but I think that his dad went a little far accusing everyone on the team of being incompetent. I think his bike looked incredible in supercross and it proved to be right because he dominated until he started having trouble. I think he should of been testing MX in late March and all of april once he was out of the title fight indoors.
Good stuff Jeff!

Would you agree that there is no way he was 3 seconds a lap faster on a stock bike? That statement by his dad says to me that much of what was said by his dad is a stretch of the truth!
500guy
All that matters here is one thing, if you want to be successful in the Sport you and your crew better not talk shit about any Team.
kkawboy14
8/19/2015 7:56pm
I have a really hard time believing that a team that's paying someone however many millions of dollars to race their bike would not 'work' with...
Exactly!
8/19/2015 7:57pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
Who's mainly in charge anyway? The G.O.A.T or that back flip guy with all the tats?
davistld01 wrote:
You mean Carey or Pink?
I would assume that RC has more say over Carey.
8/19/2015 7:58pm
DonM wrote:
Exactly! Probably the dumbest thing I've seen a moto dad do...Wherever Kenny ends up(or stays) daddyo surely won't be there...
#991 wrote:
Yeah, just look at the type of person KR is. Look at his "achievements". Pffffft. His old man obviously never had a clue what's best for...
Yeah, just look at the type of person KR is. Look at his "achievements". Pffffft. His old man obviously never had a clue what's best for his son.

Very unlike a German to say what's on his mind and call a spade a spade.
DonM wrote:
Please show me one over involved moto dad that was good for his sons career long term....
Dungey's Dad.
kkawboy14
8/19/2015 8:00pm
500guy wrote:
All that matters here is one thing, if you want to be successful in the Sport you and your crew better not talk shit about any...
All that matters here is one thing, if you want to be successful in the Sport you and your crew better not talk shit about any Team.
Normally I would agree with what you said but in this case if RCH has any business mind they should pull the team together tomorrow and hammer it out!
The team should admit (if there is some validity to it all) and roczen should admit he's been a bit of a baby, all parties stay in the room until they can all hug and come swinging
8/19/2015 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 8:04pm
I'll give my opinion here. After watching Utah it was clear to me Kennys bike was no good, I don't no what happened to the bike...
I'll give my opinion here. After watching Utah it was clear to me Kennys bike was no good, I don't no what happened to the bike he road at round 1 of sx but his entire body language on the bike has changed dramatically. I've seen this happen before with myself and it makes me think it's his shock being to stiff and forks to soft (one or the other) but right now it looks like he's riding a bike he hates. If I had to guess he probably feels like his bars are narrow because I can see in his corner entrance how his elbows are not up and his heads not forward and his body demeanor is not confident in the way the front end is, he's uncomfortable and not able to enter corners fast and settled and then sit into the motorcycle and get on the gas immediately. He just looks like he's trying to muscle the bike into the corner then fight it threw. When he does his Belgian style stand up it looks like the front end has no support n instead of being over the front of the bike standing and driving hard elbows up he looks like his elbows are strait n hes fighting the bumps and the front end from throwing him off. His forks look really messed up! I don't no much about the team but I think that his dad went a little far accusing everyone on the team of being incompetent. I think his bike looked incredible in supercross and it proved to be right because he dominated until he started having trouble. I think he should of been testing MX in late March and all of april once he was out of the title fight indoors.
kkawboy14 wrote:
Good stuff Jeff! Would you agree that there is no way he was 3 seconds a lap faster on a stock bike? That statement by his...
Good stuff Jeff!

Would you agree that there is no way he was 3 seconds a lap faster on a stock bike? That statement by his dad says to me that much of what was said by his dad is a stretch of the truth!
Some times people only exaggerate with the Intent of making their point. Everyone is talking about that 3 seconds. I'm betting the point was, the "stock" bike was faster.

Maybe some just missed the actual point.
newmann
8/19/2015 8:04pm
RC said on the DMXS show "were talking about good stuff.....everything is going to be ok" - mentioning that they aren't discussing what this whole thread...
RC said on the DMXS show "were talking about good stuff.....everything is going to be ok" - mentioning that they aren't discussing what this whole thread is about on the show tonight so something is definitely going on.
Was RC phoning in from the Dairy Queen?

I kid, I kidShocked
8/19/2015 8:05pm
I'm sure all of this is somewhat true, but Kenny messed this year up all on his own. He left KTM, Decoster and Aldon. Terrible career choices. Those 3 are at the top right now.
h&m_cycle
8/19/2015 8:06pm
Why couldn't a Stock RM 450 with the suspension set be just as fast or faster? That bike may of been unrideable...
I wasn't there...

8/19/2015 8:07pm
500guy wrote:
All that matters here is one thing, if you want to be successful in the Sport you and your crew better not talk shit about any...
kkawboy14 wrote:
Normally I would agree with what you said but in this case if RCH has any business mind they should pull the team together tomorrow and...
Normally I would agree with what you said but in this case if RCH has any business mind they should pull the team together tomorrow and hammer it out!
The team should admit (if there is some validity to it all) and roczen should admit he's been a bit of a baby, all parties stay in the room until they can all hug and come swinging
Too late. There's a big Elephant taking up all the space in the room now Laughing

It's all over.
mauidex
8/19/2015 8:09pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Normally I would agree with what you said but in this case if RCH has any business mind they should pull the team together tomorrow and...
yep time for the milk and cookies on hello kitty platesTongue
8/19/2015 8:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 8:17pm
MANNERS226 wrote:
I'm sure all of this is somewhat true, but Kenny messed this year up all on his own. He left KTM, Decoster and Aldon. Terrible career...
I'm sure all of this is somewhat true, but Kenny messed this year up all on his own. He left KTM, Decoster and Aldon. Terrible career choices. Those 3 are at the top right now.
Can't say that until the fat lady is singing and his career is over.

Who's had the better Rookie season. J Anderson or BRAKE? BRAKE, cause he has some race craft. Looking at the two people training them. That's no fuckin wonder.

So sad that Dungey's name can't be mentioned without Aldon's being mentioned in the same sentence.
Like RV and RC. Maybe Kenny didn't want to share the credit for his career with Aldon, when it is over..
kkawboy14
8/19/2015 8:09pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
Why couldn't a Stock RM 450 with the suspension set be just as fast or faster? That bike may of been unrideable...
I wasn't there...

I find it hard to believe that they could have that bike that far off! ......tickles seems decent
kkawboy14
8/19/2015 8:10pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
mauidex wrote:
yep time for the milk and cookies on hello kitty platesTongue
DUDE you have hello kitty plates? Awesome Smile
h&m_cycle
8/19/2015 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 8:12pm
MANNERS226 wrote:
I'm sure all of this is somewhat true, but Kenny messed this year up all on his own. He left KTM, Decoster and Aldon. Terrible career...
What's with Kenny messing up this year comment? He's 5 points out of second on a bike not set up right...

People saying how great Tickle is on it, he's sixth in points...115 points behind, I'm reading "Well Tickle ain't

complaining... well maybe he should...
MR. X
8/19/2015 8:11pm
Is everyone still going off the translated interview? I mean, it could be swayed to make it sound more serious then it really is.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
8/19/2015 8:13pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
I wasn't there...

And maybe the lap times on the track were 3 minutes?
mxridr
8/19/2015 8:14pm
9 pages and no one got the answer yet- a lack of Preparating correctly to win

oh yeah that caitlyn jenner one is most definitely hall of fame material - hilarious! LaughingLaughingLaughing
lestat
8/19/2015 8:14pm
500guy wrote:
that attitude is bullshit .

roczen is a proven winner .

rch is not .

those team guys better start making their rider happy ... it is their job afterall . if your rider is not happy .... you are failing .
wreckitrandy
8/19/2015 8:16pm
500guy wrote:
lestat wrote:
that attitude is bullshit . roczen is a proven winner . rch is not . those team guys better start making their rider happy ... it...

rch is not .

those team guys better start making their rider happy ... it is their job afterall . if your rider is not happy .... you are failing .
He wasn't happy when he was winning. What makes you think he'll be happy when he's losing?
500guy
8/19/2015 8:17pm
lestat wrote:
that attitude is bullshit . roczen is a proven winner . rch is not . those team guys better start making their rider happy ... it...

rch is not .

it's not my attitude, it's the way the Industry is and there are some huge ego's involved that won't tolerate a public bashing.

You didn't see RV bashing His GP bike that was a total piece of crap did you ?
kkawboy14
8/19/2015 8:17pm
500guy wrote:
lestat wrote:

rch is not .

He wasn't happy when he was winning. What makes you think he'll be happy when he's losing?
Ouch!

Post a reply to: Roczen's Dad on RCH

The Latest