Roczen's Dad on RCH

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
8/19/2015 6:24pm
And if I'm not mistaken, he lives across the street from Kenny.
DonM
8/19/2015 6:24pm
Motodave15 wrote:
So after reading this Debacle There are 3 camps Camp 1- Moto dad logic Camp 2- It could go both ways Camp 3- You never let...
So after reading this Debacle

There are 3 camps

Camp 1- Moto dad logic

Camp 2- It could go both ways

Camp 3- You never let the truth out ,and its unprofessional etc.

Camp 1 and 3 lose, this argument

Its alot of back and forth from what i've read and gathered from watching the races along with the new adamantis series.

As for the guy who asked about a successful motodad's...Think ryan dungey, tomac, js7 etc... Those guys fathers are right there (been there for along time too)

Maybe the jig is up and Both sides need to move on realizing this endeavor was not as awesome as it sounded on paper.
Over involved moto dads is the key here...the ones you've listed don't really fit that description...other than maybe Big James he's probably a good example that goes against what I said.
The one thing that hasn't been discussed is the chance that the journalist that wrote did the interview over embellished some things that were said....wouldn't be the first time.
8/19/2015 6:25pm
Torco1 wrote:
When he signed with the team he probably thought it was going to be the rock star lifestyle......hanging out with Carey Hart and Pink, meeting celebrities...
When he signed with the team he probably thought it was going to be the rock star lifestyle......hanging out with Carey Hart and Pink, meeting celebrities at all the Hollywood parties, doing blow off Caitlyn Jenners tits......shit like that, shit that any young person from another country would absolutely love to do.....then reality set in............
sende wrote:
"doing blow off Caitlyn Jenners tits" GrinningGrinning
Still laughing GrinningGrinningGrinning

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2231st
8/19/2015 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 6:28pm
Does Dunge still train at RC's house?

Just throwing that out there.
No Dungey trains with Aldon at his place, and wins

Edit: this thread is WFO in sixth gear!
8/19/2015 6:26pm
karsmakers wrote:
Watch MX Nation episode 3 and you will see whats going on. Kroc's trainer says he is being a pussy blaming the suspension. His new trainer...
Watch MX Nation episode 3 and you will see whats going on. Kroc's trainer says he is being a pussy blaming the suspension. His new trainer seems like a dick and way inferior to Aldon. Aldon says in the video that it was Kenny's dad that wanted a different trainer. Anyway, the truth lies somewhere in between his dads rant. Ha pops, why did you pull him away from what worked with Aldon?
I'd suggest, if it "worked", he wouldn't have left.
DonM
8/19/2015 6:28pm
RG1 wrote:
Exactly. Apart from maybe factory KTM in the U.S. there isn't a team in the world that would turn down the opportunity to sign Ken Roczen...
Exactly. Apart from maybe factory KTM in the U.S. there isn't a team in the world that would turn down the opportunity to sign Ken Roczen. If they did sack him he'd hardly be struggling for a ride.
DonM wrote:
They may not turn him down but they won't pay him anywhere near what he is making now....not with daddy liability
#991 wrote:
Sure as shit wish my old man was a liability like KR's :huh: Seriously mate. Time to stop. And have a little bit of a think...
Sure as shit wish my old man was a liability like KR's Huh

Seriously mate. Time to stop. And have a little bit of a think about it Wink . Stop. Think. Act! Advice that may save your life. You're engaging your fingers before your brain. Daddy Issues?
Nope, I'm good, dumb move by his dad period....
brimx153
8/19/2015 6:30pm
would yosh not be the first place he d end up for next year at least
8/19/2015 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 6:35pm
DonM wrote:
They may not turn him down but they won't pay him anywhere near what he is making now....not with daddy liability
#991 wrote:
Sure as shit wish my old man was a liability like KR's :huh: Seriously mate. Time to stop. And have a little bit of a think...

Seriously mate. Time to stop. And have a little bit of a think about it Wink . Stop. Think. Act! Advice that may save your life. You're engaging your fingers before your brain. Daddy Issues?
DonM wrote:
Yeah, given what's been said, I'm sure things were going to radically Improve next season. He's only young, what's 12 months out of his life. It's not like pro MX'ers have short careers.

What would be worse for KR's rep? The story that's been released. Or, another season like the one he's had?
bob567
8/19/2015 6:34pm
Does Dunge still train at RC's house?

Just throwing that out there.
No. He trains at the Bakery.
MR. X
8/19/2015 6:35pm
I thought they said he was using the springer forks last race , if the team is not willing to work with him on set up ,then who put the springer forks on his bike.
DonM
8/19/2015 6:36pm
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
#991 wrote:
Yeah, given what's been said, I'm sure things were going to radically Improve next season. He's only young, what's 12 months out of his life. It's...
Yeah, given what's been said, I'm sure things were going to radically Improve next season. He's only young, what's 12 months out of his life. It's not like pro MX'ers have short careers.

What would be worse for KR's rep? The story that's been released. Or, another season like the one he's had?
You're assuming what his dad says is 100% accurate...you know what they say about that..
Austin824
8/19/2015 6:36pm
I'm saying Roczen is going back to KTM after his RCH deal is up. Anyone know when his contract is up with RCH?
RG1
8/19/2015 6:37pm
#991 wrote:
Yeah, given what's been said, I'm sure things were going to radically Improve next season. He's only young, what's 12 months out of his life. It's...

This. It's alright saying that they should've kept it in house, but if they've been doing that all season, and no-one is listening and nothing is changing then what can you do? You've got to make them understand, if this is what it takes then so be it
Zracer
8/19/2015 6:37pm
DonM wrote:
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
Not if it works. This wasnt some oops one liner. He dropped a bomb on RCH. He didnt just mis speak. The interviewer had the perfect questions at the ready. You have to be an idiot to think this is another moto dad moment.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
8/19/2015 6:38pm
The escalatiing speculation about fallout is a little dramatic, right? seems like people are trying to outdo one another inflating it. It's not good, but let them work it out. No one has an interest in that team dissolving unless the owners are losing money, and then they do. Roczen still stands to make a lot of money with them.
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
8/19/2015 6:38pm
Wow!. Sounds like a big mess just got bigger.
I eavesdropped on a conversation Kenny was having with this guy on the right, just before first practice in Unadilla. If this guy is on Vital, maybe he will elaborate, but my jaw dropped when I saw the blank stare in Kenny's face. I swear it was Damon Bradshaw 1993 all over again... He looked defeated, and tired of everything. He said he just wanted the season over. He said they weren't really doing any testing to try to fix the 2015 stuff anymore and that the 2016 stuff would be arriving and need to be tested for next season. But, he says he is also having issues with his adams apple, and he says it makes it hard for him to breathe.

8/19/2015 6:40pm
DonM wrote:
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
You're assuming what his dad says is 100% accurate...you know what they say about that..
Pffffttt. You're assuming everything thing that ever went wrong in KR's life is a result of his father. Blame your father for everything in your life that didn't turn out perfect as well do you?

Think before you answer this one.
DonM
8/19/2015 6:42pm
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Not if it works. This wasnt some oops one liner. He dropped a bomb on RCH. He didnt just mis speak. The interviewer had the perfect...
Not if it works. This wasnt some oops one liner. He dropped a bomb on RCH. He didnt just mis speak. The interviewer had the perfect questions at the ready. You have to be an idiot to think this is another moto dad moment.
And you have to be an idiot if you think that everything the dad says is accurate...there are a lot of very talented people on that team have won before...they didn't just get stupid overnight.
8/19/2015 6:42pm
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Not if it works. This wasnt some oops one liner. He dropped a bomb on RCH. He didnt just mis speak. The interviewer had the perfect...
I knew there'd be a thread where we'd eventually agree to agree Tongue .
8/19/2015 6:43pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 6:48pm
DonM wrote:
Zracer wrote:
DonM wrote:
And you have to be an idiot if you think that everything the dad says is accurate...there are a lot of very talented people on that...
And you have to be an idiot if you think that everything the dad says is accurate...there are a lot of very talented people on that team have won before...they didn't just get stupid overnight.
They may be talented. But. If they are not working as a team. I.e, KTM. Their talent doesn't mean shit.

Every person on the KTM team's talent, compliments the other.
Only takes one person not doing their job, to their full potential, to throw an entire team out of harmony. Like a racer without rhythm.
DonM
8/19/2015 6:44pm
#991 wrote:

DonM wrote:
#991 wrote:
Pffffttt. You're assuming everything thing that ever went wrong in KR's life is a result of his father. Blame your father for everything in your life...
Pffffttt. You're assuming everything thing that ever went wrong in KR's life is a result of his father. Blame your father for everything in your life that didn't turn out perfect as well do you?

Seriously? you're an idiot...
Zracer
8/19/2015 6:48pm
DonM wrote:
Zracer wrote:
#991 wrote:
I knew there'd be a thread where we'd eventually agree to agree Tongue .
silver lining in a shitstorm...Laughing
Bob693
8/19/2015 6:49pm
karsmakers wrote:
Watch MX Nation episode 3 and you will see whats going on. Kroc's trainer says he is being a pussy blaming the suspension. His new trainer...
Watch MX Nation episode 3 and you will see whats going on. Kroc's trainer says he is being a pussy blaming the suspension. His new trainer seems like a dick and way inferior to Aldon. Aldon says in the video that it was Kenny's dad that wanted a different trainer. Anyway, the truth lies somewhere in between his dads rant. Ha pops, why did you pull him away from what worked with Aldon?
You got that his trainer is a dick and way inferior to Aldon from the 10 minute episode of MX Nation? Trainers are supposed to be dicks and not listen to excuses. Do all of you that think RCH is going to dissolve really think they are going to close up shop because Roczen's dad doesn't like them? Really? They're going to tell Soaring Eagle and Jimmy John's they don't want their money because Kenny's dad says they suck. Kenny won his title here the year he didn't work with his dad, just saying.
Roostermx58
8/19/2015 6:49pm
Austin824 wrote:
I'm saying Roczen is going back to KTM after his RCH deal is up. Anyone know when his contract is up with RCH?
end of 2016.
8/19/2015 6:50pm
DonM wrote:
#991 wrote:
Pffffttt. You're assuming everything thing that ever went wrong in KR's life is a result of his father. Blame your father for everything in your life...

DonM wrote:
Seriously? you're an idiot...
Yep. Daddy Issues.
mx836
8/19/2015 6:51pm
ns503 wrote:
So, if the team & bike is that bad - why is Baggett doing this good? Is he that much a better rider?
Different team. Different bike setup. There is nothing wrong with the Suzuki 450.
bob567
8/19/2015 6:53pm
Austin824 wrote:
Looks like his contract at RCH will end in about 48hrs. lol. He burned the KTM bridge by saying he didnt like the bike after winning the 450 title. Hope he ends up at Honda for the 2016 indoor season.
wreckitrandy
8/19/2015 6:53pm
bob567 wrote:
Any self respecting team would release the athlete if they wanted out of the contract for this laundry list of reasons. The damage is done. No...
Any self respecting team would release the athlete if they wanted out of the contract for this laundry list of reasons. The damage is done. No way to turn back time. Let Ken out of the contract, fix whats broke and start over with different riders and management is the only option.
Or, like DeCoster, you could just say 'sorry to see him go.', keep everybody else and just kick his butt next year. I'm sure that Roger is happy that he's not having to deal with this reality show.

Post a reply to: Roczen's Dad on RCH

The Latest