Roczen's Dad on RCH

bd
3/24/2019 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2019 4:58pm
CBM-Racing wrote:
Sunny to read this almost 4 years later and Kenny is about to get fired from another team because of his father. If there is one...
Sunny to read this almost 4 years later and Kenny is about to get fired from another team because of his father. If there is one company you dont talk bad about or to them is HRC Honda. Heiko is ruining his sons career. He smoked everyone by far on the RCH Bike in the outdoors then was forced to switch to Honda because of his Father now HRC Honda is looking to get rid of Ken because of the same thing. Is the 2019 HRC Honda crap to? Does their stock bike have better suspension also. It seems like Heiko has plans of his own and if he wants his son on KTM then he shouldnt have had him leave in the first place they will never take him back especially since both their riders are beating Ken every weekend and Webb has broken him mentally! If Honda doesnt sign him again I doubt Ken will get any Factory offers maybe JGR but not at the price Ken thinks he deserves. He is now going to be the 2nd guy on a team. He cant even go back to the GP's because Herlings will smoke him now event though Kenny used to smoke Herlings. Kenny needs to do the smart thing and send his father back to Germany and tell him he wants nothing to do with him with his Racing Career which I would guess is very hard since kids depend so much on their parents until they make it to the big time. But if he doesnt Ken wont have a career at all!
ML512 wrote:
His dad wasn’t the reason RCH and Kenny parted ways, if you want to believe some industry chitter chatted, Ken had signed his HRC contract before...
His dad wasn’t the reason RCH and Kenny parted ways, if you want to believe some industry chitter chatted, Ken had signed his HRC contract before at the beginning of his second year with RCH. Ken isn’t about to “get fired from HRC” because of his dad...
What’s up with KR94 and HRC?
DKmxFAN
3/24/2019 5:30pm
He just finished second... I’m confused
tprice07
3/24/2019 5:33pm
CBM-Racing wrote:
Sunny to read this almost 4 years later and Kenny is about to get fired from another team because of his father. If there is one...
Sunny to read this almost 4 years later and Kenny is about to get fired from another team because of his father. If there is one company you dont talk bad about or to them is HRC Honda. Heiko is ruining his sons career. He smoked everyone by far on the RCH Bike in the outdoors then was forced to switch to Honda because of his Father now HRC Honda is looking to get rid of Ken because of the same thing. Is the 2019 HRC Honda crap to? Does their stock bike have better suspension also. It seems like Heiko has plans of his own and if he wants his son on KTM then he shouldnt have had him leave in the first place they will never take him back especially since both their riders are beating Ken every weekend and Webb has broken him mentally! If Honda doesnt sign him again I doubt Ken will get any Factory offers maybe JGR but not at the price Ken thinks he deserves. He is now going to be the 2nd guy on a team. He cant even go back to the GP's because Herlings will smoke him now event though Kenny used to smoke Herlings. Kenny needs to do the smart thing and send his father back to Germany and tell him he wants nothing to do with him with his Racing Career which I would guess is very hard since kids depend so much on their parents until they make it to the big time. But if he doesnt Ken wont have a career at all!
Why are you bumping and irrelevant 4 year old post? Beyond that your info is wrong.

The Shop

yz25
3/24/2019 6:14pm
He is top 5 in points with one of the most stacked/healthiest classes we have seen in years. Not to mention how difficult his last 2 have been. Competition is a lot different now that the RCH days. Rider/team/parent can be too upset.

Herlings on the other hand, will hand it to whomever he lines up against. Just plain and simple.
Lucifa.
3/24/2019 6:20pm
CBM-Racing wrote:
Stick to dailymotion because that was a whole lot of dog shit right there.
barnett468
3/24/2019 6:30pm
mauidex wrote:
well I can tell you that his take on Mark Johnson is 200% spot on!!!!!
Is this the same Mark Johnson that was race team manager at Kawasaki in the early 80's?

drt410
3/25/2019 2:21am
This thread gives ppl butt aids
Ray_MXS
3/25/2019 4:06am
Prime example of why you shouldn't trust what you read on the internet.
This guy writes a whole wall of bullshit but I bet there's more than one idiot out there who will read this and take it as truth.
3/25/2019 4:11am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Prime example of why you shouldn't trust what you read on the internet. This guy writes a whole wall of bullshit but I bet there's more...
Prime example of why you shouldn't trust what you read on the internet.
This guy writes a whole wall of bullshit but I bet there's more than one idiot out there who will read this and take it as truth.
Unfortunately, there’s a whole lot of what the person who reignited this topic is ballpark accurate on.
Naoooch
3/25/2019 4:23am
ahahaha roczen number 2 pilot next year on a satellite team... ah ahah yeah you got a nice vision of the sport.
3/25/2019 4:59am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 5:00am
On another note, how good were those HRC CR's in the whoops at Seattle!
shuggs
3/25/2019 5:37am
I’ve missed something (along with others) what has been said???
PEPE001
3/25/2019 6:09am
CBM-Racing wrote:
What a Bullshit!

Post a reply to: Roczen's Dad on RCH

The Latest