Roczen update?

NateDawg
2/5/2020 8:55pm
So pumped that Kenny is healthy and won't miss any races! I'm pulling for Tomac but I want to see those two Titans at their peak going at it for the whole season.
2/6/2020 1:02am
dan45mt wrote:
I agree that Kroc is one of the cleanest riders in SX. Tomac did try to pinball Dungey several times at the finals in Vegas a...
I agree that Kroc is one of the cleanest riders in SX. Tomac did try to pinball Dungey several times at the finals in Vegas a few years ago. I thought he was going to clean Ryan out several times but somehow he stayed up and won the Championship!
Go back and watch it again after getting new glasses. Tomac never tried to "pinball" Dungey. Three separate times he could have cleaned Ryan out EASY. Instead he stood him up taking him to a near complete stop to push him back in track position. If Tomac had wanted to clean Dungey out, he could have multiple times.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
2/6/2020 3:25am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/06/402485/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img]

Badass
Question
2/6/2020 3:40am Edited Date/Time 2/6/2020 3:42am
That is hilarious, even better than anything in the 90's. I also loved the Fox campaign, the funniest since Thor's "Braap". Can't wait to see AC's backfire, it brings a little RBSR atmosphere earlier this year !

EDIT; i am sure he wanted to putt Webb's face, not sure he would have appreciated !
2/6/2020 4:18am
TbonesPop wrote:
I don't know why this is even a point of discussion. Last corner pass in a main event for a 4 point swing in a tight...
I don't know why this is even a point of discussion. Last corner pass in a main event for a 4 point swing in a tight points race, neither rider went down, and a successful pass. Just hard, aggressive racing for a position gain. Kenny and Eli have the most speed this season, hands down. Webb isn't on their level right now and he's doing anything he can to make up points and capitalizes on mistakes. If you rewatch the race, Kenny had a 2.5 second lead on Webb with a half lap to go. He either laid up thinking he had it in the bag, or he made a mistake while Coop was charging all the way to the end. Bottom line is, you gotta finish.

You have 3 tiers of speed at the moment: 1) Kenny and Eli 2) Webb, Anderson, Barcia, AC, Baggett, and Osborne 3) Everybody else in the main

In professional sports, athletes perform while injured all the time. Kenny will be fine.
Rider972 wrote:
Webb had the Flu and a chest infection you try just going for a jog with that. He proved it last year the class was just...
Webb had the Flu and a chest infection you try just going for a jog with that. He proved it last year the class was just as stacked Anderson was the only one missing and he beat everyone straight up no excuses. He just showed being healthy he could run a faster pace at the end of the race in Oakland had there been a few more laps he probably would have gotten Tomac. If Webb could fix his issue with the long whoops or maybe if KTM could he would be hands down the fastest guy out there. I dont care about qualifying times either all that matters is how fast you can go from lap 10 on and thats when Webb gets started! How can you put Kenny and Eli in Tier 1 when Ken didn't even win a Race last year and Webb beat Tomac straight up numerous times. who won the championship a tier 2 rider that makes no sense.
Cheers
Lineman25 wrote:
I don’t think he would have gotten Tomac. Pushing the pace Vs Tomac cruising the last couple. I’m sure tomac had more in the tank for...
I don’t think he would have gotten Tomac. Pushing the pace Vs Tomac cruising the last couple. I’m sure tomac had more in the tank for those few more if need be.
Webb was great last year no doubt, got the best starts and the luck ran his way.
This year is different- tracks are more challenging, whoops are bigger. If these trends continue it will make it hard on Webb.
Also you are off your head if you think Webb was going to run down Tomac! ET was patient and managed the race (almost) perfectly.
This is ET’s year- lets go straight to outdoors now
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
2/6/2020 7:30am
Eli went down in that race and still won. Clearly the best guy.
Yet he has to race with black numbers on white background.

Post a reply to: Roczen update?

The Latest