Roczen update?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2020 1:10 PM

Anyone have news on Roczen’s foot injury? Didn’t look good in the last pic he had posted, but I’m hoping no news is good news. Anyone seen any updates after x-rays?

|

2/3/2020 1:16 PM

I don't think anything is broken.

Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/3/2020 3:43 PM

Maverick always delivers! I had the same question as the OP. Thanks MavDawg

|

United States of America

2/3/2020 3:46 PM

Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.

Agree with Camp, thanks for the updates Mav.

|

2/3/2020 4:23 PM

I saw him post this last night
Photo

|

2/3/2020 6:17 PM

doesnt the rule book state you cant race with broken bones? nope not broken, just a sprain!

|

2/3/2020 7:12 PM

cable wrote:

doesnt the rule book state you cant race with broken bones? nope not broken, just a sprain!

If it does, they must ignore it all the time. Seems like guys are racing with broken/freshly plated collarbones all the time.

|

2/3/2020 7:17 PM

cable wrote:

There is no such rule.

|

2/3/2020 7:23 PM

Webb is Roczen's Kryptonite. Damn.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

2/3/2020 7:36 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo

Hobbit foot, lol

|

2/3/2020 8:12 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo

That does not look good.

|

2/3/2020 8:34 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo

toroP wrote:

That does not look good.

That was Sunday.

What I posted higher up was today.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/3/2020 9:31 PM

That swelling when down quick.

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

2/3/2020 9:42 PM

ctbale wrote:

That swelling when down quick.

I'll say! I'm nursing a hip the size of a football and it's not going down very fast at all. The only progress I see is all of the blood draining to my (now black) balls.

|

2/3/2020 10:17 PM

hope he's well and on the line next race.

|

2/4/2020 4:36 AM

Just think Kenny passes without contact what a concept. Didn’t like Webb before like him even less now if that’s possible. I hope Kenny puts that half pint on the cheap seats or the whoops are big and he won’t even have to worry about Webb

|

2/4/2020 5:15 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

Just think Kenny passes without contact what a concept. Didn’t like Webb before like him even less now if that’s possible. I hope Kenny puts that half pint on the cheap seats or the whoops are big and he won’t even have to worry about Webb

Roczen shouldn't have had to worry about Webb to begin with. Lap 18 he turned a 1:02, lap 20 (next to last lap) he ran a 1:01.5, compare that to Webb's 1:00.2. Webb didn't really get faster, everyone else slowed down.

Looking at AC it is really obvious, every lap was a 1:00 or less until the last 5 laps. His last 4 laps really fell off at around 1:02 - 1:04.

|

2/4/2020 5:24 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

Cry me a river

|

2/4/2020 5:31 AM

The guy is riding with basically 2 repaired arms/wrists. Which I’m sure there is still a lot of discomfort. Think a sprained/broken foot will not keep him out. Especially with that red plate on his bike.

|

2/4/2020 6:10 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

Poster likes passes without contact, then comments to have rider A punt rider B....makes sense...perfect sense...

|

2/4/2020 6:15 AM

cable wrote:

Ezra lusk racing with a plated arm two weeks after surgery.

|

2/4/2020 6:23 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Poster likes passes without contact, then comments to have rider A punt rider B....makes sense...perfect sense...

Tomac and Roczen always manage to pass without risking the health of other riders. The sport is dangerous enough and they just get that. Makes sense though, they both are total class.

|

2/4/2020 6:29 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

str8line wrote:

Tomac and Roczen always manage to pass without risking the health of other riders. The sport is dangerous enough and they just get that. Makes sense though, they both are total class.

MOST professionals manage to make passes without risking injury to the rider getting passed. There are exceptions, and we know the few that find it almost impossible to do.

Webb's pass on Kenny was legit, and even Kenny said so. He damn sure didn't look happy in the post race interview, but I give him credit for sucking it up and calling it what is was...a last turn points pass. There was only one line, and two people wanted it.

|

2/4/2020 10:31 AM

Patrick461 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I’m a non-violent person, unless I get mad and become violent.

|

2/4/2020 10:51 AM

The smile ending massages are known to reduce inflammation.

|

2/4/2020 12:23 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't think anything is broken.

Photo
Photo

PT WORKS WONDERS!!

|

2/4/2020 12:24 PM

Patrick461 wrote:

What makes Kenny a class act is his clean passes. I for one love how he and Tomac make smooth fast well executed passes, and show how fast they really are.

|

2/4/2020 12:37 PM

Deja New wrote:

What makes Kenny a class act is his clean passes. I for one love how he and Tomac make smooth fast well executed passes, and show how fast they really are.

This

|

2/4/2020 1:10 PM

You can see in that video he wants to cut down even tighter not to make contact then the bike stands up.

|

2/4/2020 1:19 PM

Was more aggressive than a usual Kenny pass, I still fell if the bike had not been stood up so suddenly it would have been a clean no contact pass.
Was not like he aimed to hit him or shove his front wheel in. Just an aggressive pass gone horribly wrong.

|