Roczen to RCH

3/5/2014 6:49pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2014 7:01pm
Edit....

Never mind...there is a whole thread on Matthes RacerX article...
shredder22
3/5/2014 7:20pm
eins4eins wrote:
Roczen is unhappy with those KTM's for a long time now. He was struggling with the set-up through the outdoors and it continued till now. when...
Roczen is unhappy with those KTM's for a long time now. He was struggling with the set-up through the outdoors and it continued till now.
when he came back to germany before the mxon, he hired his old suspension guru (RR Suspension) to test with him for a week. they were able to get his bike dialed in, which those factory technicians of his team never could.
After he returned to the US for SX testing, he brought RR over to help him but he still had problems and was very unhappy

if anyone offers him a good deal like factory stuff and the possibility to stay with Red Bull, i can see him leaving KTM. he has no real relationship to this brand or Roger deCoster.
1488 wrote:
ahaha, this is funny. all the ktm fan boys on here can't fathom this....U know who you are. I think we will see Rocz on a...
ahaha, this is funny. all the ktm fan boys on here can't fathom this....U know who you are.

I think we will see Rocz on a kawi and prob see Weimer heading to JGR
Weimer to JGR? More like Weimer to some kind of privateer team.
shredder22
3/5/2014 7:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight! Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off... "RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those...
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight!

Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off...

"RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those bikes work awfully damn good, the Team has one Hell of a Budget, Carey-Ricky-Kenny's Connections, Sponsors-Sponsors & MORE Sponsors, SUZUKI FACTORY HARDWARE, Media-Value beyond most other Teams...well, you get my point. Oh, BTFW, that crew is LOYAL...that's my single favorite asset over there. While we're here...all you RCH/H&H Haters should feel free to EAD & GFY.

"Mike Fischer said..." Blah, Blah, Blah... again? Uh, it's like this: This is 2014. Mike's GONE FOR A WHILE, NOW...and there's a New Sheriff in town. KHI ain't pickin' up the pieces on a Damn Thing! KMC-USA and Monster are what's going on nowadays...and...they've got a Much More Conservative and Professional Management Team...yes, "Team". There's a "traditional" Team Manager and there's someone keeping an eye on the Team from a more "Administrative" stand-point; and, it's working. Have ya noticed the Red-Plate...Again? I'm jus' sayin'...

"KTM can Write a HUGE Check and the Austrian Gov't will back it." Some of you guys act like there's a Pot of Gold at the end of some Magic Austrian Rainbow and KTM is just throwin' money at stuff. Again, "Uh, NO!" It's a BUSINESS...they make $$$ and produce and sell a PRODUCT. A solid product. Lots of that product, too. Red Bull? Hmmmmmm...well, they're a Separate BRAND & ENTITY...let's see how long KTM is Red-Bull-KTM...a lot of talk about Kenny AND Red Bull going to RCH...does that mean they stay at KTM, too? Me? I think Red Bull may actually spread their "Wings" a bit and increase their "Presence" in Moto.

So-n-So saw So-n-So at Such-n-Such: Hey, Genius...EVERYBODY IS TALKING TO AND MEETING WITH EVERYBODY.

In 2015 damn near EVERYBODY is "up"...as in their Contract is Up. Know this: A NEW CRF450R is on it's way. Go look at Narita's and the HRC Europe scooters...Honda ain't done...NOT BY A DAMN SIGHT! There's a New Brand in Town, too. Husky has already made their play for a "Team" and it makes waaaaay too much damn sense...
Yamaha? I see the "Factory" returning...along with an Improved/Expanded 250 Effort. At the same-time: I don't see JGR going anywhere other than "up"...and stayin' "Blue". Suzuki? Some of you don't seem to understand that thier Car-Wo's don't have a Damn-Thing to do with their Bike-Biz...they're doing just fine...250 Team coming? A "3rd" Team? Anyone want to discuss a BRAND NEW RMZ Fo-Fiddy? Kawasaki? Should they even TOUCH their bikes? I mean...me and en 'engineer' friend were discussing this...today...their stuff is working and "Change" has been a Big Dose of "Fail" at the Red & Blue brands...again...I'm jus' sayin'...

Oh, about KMC-USA: wasn't that long ago that Eli REALLY wanted to be on THAT bike...remember?

So, it's like this: The Whole Damn Thing is in Flux. Sure, we all want to know Who's going Where. No worries. It's gonna get weird. You could end up with a KTM 250 rider being the Top-Gun on a Honda 450 in '15. You could see Chad's "2nd Rider" crushing it on a bike with more stock/team-sourced parts than you could guess. TLD could go racing in the "East" & have a "450 Guy"...or Two.

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, watch it all go down. This shit is gonna get Real Interesting...
That is one of the most logical posts I've read as of late. I really hope you're right about Suzuki's 250 team. I hate not seeing any kind of 250 effort from them and I'm still bummed they lost Rock Star. I'm really looking forward to how all this play's out.
JM485
3/5/2014 7:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight! Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off... "RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those...
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight!

Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off...

"RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those bikes work awfully damn good, the Team has one Hell of a Budget, Carey-Ricky-Kenny's Connections, Sponsors-Sponsors & MORE Sponsors, SUZUKI FACTORY HARDWARE, Media-Value beyond most other Teams...well, you get my point. Oh, BTFW, that crew is LOYAL...that's my single favorite asset over there. While we're here...all you RCH/H&H Haters should feel free to EAD & GFY.

"Mike Fischer said..." Blah, Blah, Blah... again? Uh, it's like this: This is 2014. Mike's GONE FOR A WHILE, NOW...and there's a New Sheriff in town. KHI ain't pickin' up the pieces on a Damn Thing! KMC-USA and Monster are what's going on nowadays...and...they've got a Much More Conservative and Professional Management Team...yes, "Team". There's a "traditional" Team Manager and there's someone keeping an eye on the Team from a more "Administrative" stand-point; and, it's working. Have ya noticed the Red-Plate...Again? I'm jus' sayin'...

"KTM can Write a HUGE Check and the Austrian Gov't will back it." Some of you guys act like there's a Pot of Gold at the end of some Magic Austrian Rainbow and KTM is just throwin' money at stuff. Again, "Uh, NO!" It's a BUSINESS...they make $$$ and produce and sell a PRODUCT. A solid product. Lots of that product, too. Red Bull? Hmmmmmm...well, they're a Separate BRAND & ENTITY...let's see how long KTM is Red-Bull-KTM...a lot of talk about Kenny AND Red Bull going to RCH...does that mean they stay at KTM, too? Me? I think Red Bull may actually spread their "Wings" a bit and increase their "Presence" in Moto.

So-n-So saw So-n-So at Such-n-Such: Hey, Genius...EVERYBODY IS TALKING TO AND MEETING WITH EVERYBODY.

In 2015 damn near EVERYBODY is "up"...as in their Contract is Up. Know this: A NEW CRF450R is on it's way. Go look at Narita's and the HRC Europe scooters...Honda ain't done...NOT BY A DAMN SIGHT! There's a New Brand in Town, too. Husky has already made their play for a "Team" and it makes waaaaay too much damn sense...
Yamaha? I see the "Factory" returning...along with an Improved/Expanded 250 Effort. At the same-time: I don't see JGR going anywhere other than "up"...and stayin' "Blue". Suzuki? Some of you don't seem to understand that thier Car-Wo's don't have a Damn-Thing to do with their Bike-Biz...they're doing just fine...250 Team coming? A "3rd" Team? Anyone want to discuss a BRAND NEW RMZ Fo-Fiddy? Kawasaki? Should they even TOUCH their bikes? I mean...me and en 'engineer' friend were discussing this...today...their stuff is working and "Change" has been a Big Dose of "Fail" at the Red & Blue brands...again...I'm jus' sayin'...

Oh, about KMC-USA: wasn't that long ago that Eli REALLY wanted to be on THAT bike...remember?

So, it's like this: The Whole Damn Thing is in Flux. Sure, we all want to know Who's going Where. No worries. It's gonna get weird. You could end up with a KTM 250 rider being the Top-Gun on a Honda 450 in '15. You could see Chad's "2nd Rider" crushing it on a bike with more stock/team-sourced parts than you could guess. TLD could go racing in the "East" & have a "450 Guy"...or Two.

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, watch it all go down. This shit is gonna get Real Interesting...
shredder22 wrote:
That is one of the most logical posts I've read as of late. I really hope you're right about Suzuki's 250 team. I hate not seeing...
That is one of the most logical posts I've read as of late. I really hope you're right about Suzuki's 250 team. I hate not seeing any kind of 250 effort from them and I'm still bummed they lost Rock Star. I'm really looking forward to how all this play's out.
Nope, uh uh, can't be true. You didn't stamp it bro.Tongue

The Shop

John250
3/6/2014 6:46am
KTM is on top of their game right now. I think they resign Dungey. Past Champion, good for the brand, and he is always a top three consistent guy, that is usually healthy. Plus I believe DeCoster likes him a lot.

They also sign Roczen......future champion, good for the brand, and fans like him.

All this talk about guys leaving KTM and going to RCH......I don't think RCH has near the budget for either of those riders. Just my opinion.

If I were a betting man, I would say KTM retains their current riders.
Jt$
3/6/2014 7:28am
John250 wrote:
KTM is on top of their game right now. I think they resign Dungey. Past Champion, good for the brand, and he is always a top...
KTM is on top of their game right now. I think they resign Dungey. Past Champion, good for the brand, and he is always a top three consistent guy, that is usually healthy. Plus I believe DeCoster likes him a lot.

They also sign Roczen......future champion, good for the brand, and fans like him.

All this talk about guys leaving KTM and going to RCH......I don't think RCH has near the budget for either of those riders. Just my opinion.

If I were a betting man, I would say KTM retains their current riders.
RCH might have the biggest budget in the pits. They are very, very well funded.
ab5772
3/6/2014 8:08am
I'm not a big Honda guy, so I'm hoping Anderson stays with KTM on the 450. It would also be cool to see him at RCH.
mrbingo_
9/26/2014 1:32am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2014 1:35am
saw this on instagram:

OriolMassot
9/26/2014 1:56am
Not liking it... Roczen is a briliant guy, sparkling gear and colourful. This design is boring. I was expecting a lot of yellow and not so much black colour.

This orange thing feels like: "ha! Who got the ktm kid!"
Crush
9/26/2014 2:28am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2014 2:29am
mrbingo_ wrote:
saw this on instagram:
saw this on instagram:

Jeez, if that's legit, I hope it's not final.

Ordinary and bitsy!!!
Olson
9/26/2014 2:31am
That is just horrible. Sick
mrbingo_
9/26/2014 2:50am
cant be final, exhaust pipe looking quite standard?
kinda like the yellow seat thou
mxfun584
9/26/2014 3:06am
I fix it. Orange on yellow bike looks horrible.
9/26/2014 3:46am
That orange looks terrible, And they area Factory Suzuki team, They will have the yellow wheels !
Crush
9/26/2014 3:54am
It's not the orange, it's the lines and flow of the whole thing.

Who knows where that came from, it could be just a fan, but it isn't good, not at all.
Jroc
Fantasy
2524th
9/26/2014 4:34am
I actually like it. I think the orange looks great.
9/26/2014 4:37am
Sick
UGGH! Oh no!!!Shocked

They needa get all the orange stuff off of there!!!
Looks like a box of fruit loops!

Sub out all the yucky orange with anodized blue!!!!!
Starcrossed
9/26/2014 5:06am
Why no Yoshi head pipe. Whose IG account. Doesn't look like a factory Zook to me.
O___o
9/26/2014 5:17am
This is going to be an unpopular opinion, mostly due to people not being able to comprehend it, but I believe the achilles heal of RCH will be Ricky making it about "himself". With the name, his "4" bike always being front and center in the pits, the constant mention of it in the announcer's booth, Ricky riding opening ceremonies all the time...

The orange, if you boys recall, is Ricky's "lucky" color that he wore for virtually the entire duration of his career and that is undoubtedly the inspiration for the team graphics.

Keep doing "you", Ricky.
Crush
9/26/2014 5:21am
Why no Yoshi head pipe. Whose IG account. Doesn't look like a factory Zook to me.
I'd say the IG account is more of a lead than the pipe. It's not uncommon for the graphics companies to render onto a stock looking bike.
O___o
9/26/2014 5:27am
Just want to clear something up for all the brain-children regarding the "stock pipe".

The graphical design programs used to render graphics, do not render aftermarket exhaust systems.

Flip109
9/26/2014 5:28am
mrbingo_ wrote:
saw this on instagram:
saw this on instagram:

I wouldn't kick it out of bedWink
Crush
9/26/2014 5:33am
O___o wrote:
Just want to clear something up for all the brain-children regarding the "stock pipe". The graphical design programs used to render graphics, do not render aftermarket...
Just want to clear something up for all the brain-children regarding the "stock pipe".

The graphical design programs used to render graphics, do not render aftermarket exhaust systems.

Look at newbie picking fights 14 posts in.
O___o
9/26/2014 5:35am
O___o wrote:
Just want to clear something up for all the brain-children regarding the "stock pipe". The graphical design programs used to render graphics, do not render aftermarket...

Crush wrote:
Look at newbie picking fights 14 posts in.
Just laying down some logic, which is very against the grain, yes.
Starcrossed
9/26/2014 5:49am
Ok, my mistake, I guess the graphic (NOT graphical) designers render aftermarket slip-ons, rims, wheels, clamps, seats, covers & everything else, just not head pipes. I get it now.
O___o
9/26/2014 5:57am
Ok, my mistake, I guess the graphic (NOT graphical) designers render aftermarket slip-ons, rims, wheels, clamps, seats, covers & everything else, just not head pipes. I...
Ok, my mistake, I guess the graphic (NOT graphical) designers render aftermarket slip-ons, rims, wheels, clamps, seats, covers & everything else, just not head pipes. I get it now.
You're the one going full-Sherlock Holmes on a preliminary rendering of a graphics kit, bub.

Footpeg pins not titanium, can't be Kenny's bike!!
HenryA
9/26/2014 6:22am
Too much BRO over that bike. Make it all yellow with gold wheels please.

Post a reply to: Roczen to RCH

The Latest