Roczen to RCH

Cashmore
3/2/2014 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 1:00pm
Brent wrote:
If it's about money, KTM can write Ken a check from the Austrian Government more or less. Kawi cant have RV and Roczen at the same...
If it's about money, KTM can write Ken a check from the Austrian Government more or less.

Kawi cant have RV and Roczen at the same time, that would break the bank, wouldn't it?

It would be in KTM's interest to re- sign him, he is a global star, liked both in the US and Europe. If the bikes are having suspension troubles, Isn't DeCoster the guy you want working on the problem?

Kenny is on a roll with KTM, hopefully he will stay with them.
I tried very hard not to post in this thread, but your comment about ktm being able to write a big check is wrong. If Ian over at KTM said they were worried about him jumping ship "because they already have a set budget" then he most likely will be going elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him stay on ktm and continue giving the brand success.

Also here is something to think about from a Mike Fisher interview on racer x... At Kawasaki, if we ran over on our budgets, we had KHI [parent company, Kawasaki Heavy Industries] as a safety net. KHI allowed us to go over if it was explainable, and normally that was because we won too much and paid too many race bonuses.
mxb2
3/2/2014 1:15pm
barcia to rch, roxcen to kawy, musquin to big bike ktm or 250pc your welcome
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
3/2/2014 1:47pm
Sorry Billy, but I think you are wrong! Guess we will have to wait and see :-)
mxb2
3/2/2014 3:03pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Sorry Billy, but I think you are wrong! Guess we will have to wait and see :-)
x2 and i will admit me being wrong if neededCool

The Shop

Bigshow
3/2/2014 5:37pm
I am praying to the MOTO GODS that Honda opens their wallet big time. Esp if Bam Bam leaves. Love Trey but he can not stay healthy. Got to love the Big Red machine and it has been to long without a title. It is time for Honda to dominate again and Kenny would have a good shot at pulling that off as a rider.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
3/2/2014 7:23pm
The draw for KR is not just race wins, everybody likes him. He's good for the brand.
I don't see him leaving KTM.
TM
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
3/2/2014 7:29pm
Could see another current orange rider on a red bike next year....
BobPA
3/2/2014 7:33pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Could see a red rider on pink next year....
hvaughn88
3/2/2014 7:33pm
mxb2 wrote:
barcia to rch, roxcen to kawy, musquin to big bike ktm or 250pc your welcome
I'm on board with this scenario
Hut
3/2/2014 7:34pm
Bigshow wrote:
I am praying to the MOTO GODS that Honda opens their wallet big time. Esp if Bam Bam leaves. Love Trey but he can not stay...
I am praying to the MOTO GODS that Honda opens their wallet big time. Esp if Bam Bam leaves. Love Trey but he can not stay healthy. Got to love the Big Red machine and it has been to long without a title. It is time for Honda to dominate again and Kenny would have a good shot at pulling that off as a rider.
You think Kenny would be automatically better than Tomac and Barcia on the Honda 450? Seems weird to me because they both were faster on 250s imho
Lots of talent in those 3
pummel
Fantasy
370th
3/2/2014 7:34pm

"I don't like people from Europe"...
jlchapman117
3/2/2014 7:43pm
I heard from a fairly reliable source that Kenny signed with RCH for next year. It's supposed to be made public sometime next week.
JACK_Schit wrote:
Another post from a 14 year old! Its freaking March 1st and the speculation is already dropping. Clueless on Vital MX.
I'm 19 thank you... do a little research before you make blind allegations.
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
3/5/2014 10:36am
if roczen goes to RCH ....that would be crazy!!!
COAL-TRAIN
3/5/2014 10:52am
Bigshow wrote:
I am praying to the MOTO GODS that Honda opens their wallet big time. Esp if Bam Bam leaves. Love Trey but he can not stay...
Um...is that a quad man? Why?
tzmike
3/5/2014 10:52am
This was first posted on March 1st. Maybe it was supposed to be posted on April 1st (fools day) ?
Kenny W pic makes me hungry for Keebler cookies.
cz2crf2wc
3/5/2014 11:02am
I think RCH and Yosh become 1 team and sign whoever they want.
MotoX85
3/5/2014 11:14am
jhansen510 wrote:
I could see Dungey going before Roczen but I do not think either. Kenny would ruin his popularity (ala RC) switching and Dungey has battled bike setup longer than he wants already.
3/5/2014 11:19am
bd wrote:
If I were a betting man, KROC stays on KTM. I wouldn't be surprised if Dungey leaves KTM when his contract expires.
+1 on that. I think Dungey is fighting to retain his ride and or contract value at the moment.

He was def out of favour with the team at the end of last year.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
3/5/2014 11:33am
jhansen510 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
I could see Dungey going before Roczen but I do not think either. Kenny would ruin his popularity (ala RC) switching and Dungey has battled bike...
I could see Dungey going before Roczen but I do not think either. Kenny would ruin his popularity (ala RC) switching and Dungey has battled bike setup longer than he wants already.
You may be very suprised to see who is on what next year. So far only one thing in this thread of a sure thing.
MotoX85
3/5/2014 11:46am
jhansen510 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
I could see Dungey going before Roczen but I do not think either. Kenny would ruin his popularity (ala RC) switching and Dungey has battled bike...
jhansen510 wrote:
You may be very suprised to see who is on what next year. So far only one thing in this thread of a sure thing.
Probably right, I dont care for Honda much, they make a decent product but the company I could care less about, but they are for sure in need of a champ contender, along with the blue bikes.

Would like to see both step up and get a good contender.

I really do not want Kenny going to Honda though, he is my rider I root for and I would fell like Sybil, cussing Honda but rooting for Kenny.
Mxdnusa
3/5/2014 11:50am
cz2crf2wc wrote:
I think RCH and Yosh become 1 team and sign whoever they want.
You do realize yosh doesn't field a lites team and has a one rider 450 team. I don't see how that will help rch.

I think KR to Honda,maybe mookie too. they will be losing bam-bam more than likely,already lost reed,(although not part of factory team).

Not Sure team 22 will be around a year or two from now so I'm not going to speculate about any riders going there.

RD to rch for the carmicheal connection.

Barcia to KTM with "the man" and starts winning..
Wilson to factory Kawi.
kongols
3/5/2014 12:13pm
pummel wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/02/47213/s1200_141_1101_04_z_phoenix_supercross_pit_talk_kenny_watson.jpg[/img] "I don't like people from Europe"...

LaughingLaughingLaughingWoohooWoohooWoohooLaughingLaughingLaughing
Camp332
3/5/2014 12:57pm
Has this been stamped yet?
TeamGreen
3/5/2014 4:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2014 4:59pm
jhansen510 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight!

Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off...

"RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those bikes work awfully damn good, the Team has one Hell of a Budget, Carey-Ricky-Kenny's Connections, Sponsors-Sponsors & MORE Sponsors, SUZUKI FACTORY HARDWARE, Media-Value beyond most other Teams...well, you get my point. Oh, BTFW, that crew is LOYAL...that's my single favorite asset over there. While we're here...all you RCH/H&H Haters should feel free to EAD & GFY.

"Mike Fischer said..." Blah, Blah, Blah... again? Uh, it's like this: This is 2014. Mike's GONE FOR A WHILE, NOW...and there's a New Sheriff in town. KHI ain't pickin' up the pieces on a Damn Thing! KMC-USA and Monster are what's going on nowadays...and...they've got a Much More Conservative and Professional Management Team...yes, "Team". There's a "traditional" Team Manager and there's someone keeping an eye on the Team from a more "Administrative" stand-point; and, it's working. Have ya noticed the Red-Plate...Again? I'm jus' sayin'...

"KTM can Write a HUGE Check and the Austrian Gov't will back it." Some of you guys act like there's a Pot of Gold at the end of some Magic Austrian Rainbow and KTM is just throwin' money at stuff. Again, "Uh, NO!" It's a BUSINESS...they make $$$ and produce and sell a PRODUCT. A solid product. Lots of that product, too. Red Bull? Hmmmmmm...well, they're a Separate BRAND & ENTITY...let's see how long KTM is Red-Bull-KTM...a lot of talk about Kenny AND Red Bull going to RCH...does that mean they stay at KTM, too? Me? I think Red Bull may actually spread their "Wings" a bit and increase their "Presence" in Moto.

So-n-So saw So-n-So at Such-n-Such: Hey, Genius...EVERYBODY IS TALKING TO AND MEETING WITH EVERYBODY.

In 2015 damn near EVERYBODY is "up"...as in their Contract is Up. Know this: A NEW CRF450R is on it's way. Go look at Narita's and the HRC Europe scooters...Honda ain't done...NOT BY A DAMN SIGHT! There's a New Brand in Town, too. Husky has already made their play for a "Team" and it makes waaaaay too much damn sense...
Yamaha? I see the "Factory" returning...along with an Improved/Expanded 250 Effort. At the same-time: I don't see JGR going anywhere other than "up"...and stayin' "Blue". Suzuki? Some of you don't seem to understand that thier Car-Wo's don't have a Damn-Thing to do with their Bike-Biz...they're doing just fine...250 Team coming? A "3rd" Team? Anyone want to discuss a BRAND NEW RMZ Fo-Fiddy? Kawasaki? Should they even TOUCH their bikes? I mean...me and en 'engineer' friend were discussing this...today...their stuff is working and "Change" has been a Big Dose of "Fail" at the Red & Blue brands...again...I'm jus' sayin'...

Oh, about KMC-USA: wasn't that long ago that Eli REALLY wanted to be on THAT bike...remember?

So, it's like this: The Whole Damn Thing is in Flux. Sure, we all want to know Who's going Where. No worries. It's gonna get weird. You could end up with a KTM 250 rider being the Top-Gun on a Honda 450 in '15. You could see Chad's "2nd Rider" crushing it on a bike with more stock/team-sourced parts than you could guess. TLD could go racing in the "East" & have a "450 Guy"...or Two.

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, watch it all go down. This shit is gonna get Real Interesting...
TeamGreen
3/5/2014 4:52pm
pummel wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/02/47213/s1200_141_1101_04_z_phoenix_supercross_pit_talk_kenny_watson.jpg[/img] "I don't like people from Europe"...

kongols wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingWoohooWoohooWoohooLaughingLaughingLaughing
That tattoo'd non-bar-bill-payin-FK has done more for more riders than I can list...he's a goofy-assed-moto-dork good dude.

I'm jus' knowin'...
downard254
3/5/2014 5:27pm
jhansen510 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight! Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off... "RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those...
I wouldn't go there: Carey knows how to fight!

Other comments from the Peanut-Gallery that're making me laugh my ass off...

"RCH is a Shit-Show"...really? Those bikes work awfully damn good, the Team has one Hell of a Budget, Carey-Ricky-Kenny's Connections, Sponsors-Sponsors & MORE Sponsors, SUZUKI FACTORY HARDWARE, Media-Value beyond most other Teams...well, you get my point. Oh, BTFW, that crew is LOYAL...that's my single favorite asset over there. While we're here...all you RCH/H&H Haters should feel free to EAD & GFY.

"Mike Fischer said..." Blah, Blah, Blah... again? Uh, it's like this: This is 2014. Mike's GONE FOR A WHILE, NOW...and there's a New Sheriff in town. KHI ain't pickin' up the pieces on a Damn Thing! KMC-USA and Monster are what's going on nowadays...and...they've got a Much More Conservative and Professional Management Team...yes, "Team". There's a "traditional" Team Manager and there's someone keeping an eye on the Team from a more "Administrative" stand-point; and, it's working. Have ya noticed the Red-Plate...Again? I'm jus' sayin'...

"KTM can Write a HUGE Check and the Austrian Gov't will back it." Some of you guys act like there's a Pot of Gold at the end of some Magic Austrian Rainbow and KTM is just throwin' money at stuff. Again, "Uh, NO!" It's a BUSINESS...they make $$$ and produce and sell a PRODUCT. A solid product. Lots of that product, too. Red Bull? Hmmmmmm...well, they're a Separate BRAND & ENTITY...let's see how long KTM is Red-Bull-KTM...a lot of talk about Kenny AND Red Bull going to RCH...does that mean they stay at KTM, too? Me? I think Red Bull may actually spread their "Wings" a bit and increase their "Presence" in Moto.

So-n-So saw So-n-So at Such-n-Such: Hey, Genius...EVERYBODY IS TALKING TO AND MEETING WITH EVERYBODY.

In 2015 damn near EVERYBODY is "up"...as in their Contract is Up. Know this: A NEW CRF450R is on it's way. Go look at Narita's and the HRC Europe scooters...Honda ain't done...NOT BY A DAMN SIGHT! There's a New Brand in Town, too. Husky has already made their play for a "Team" and it makes waaaaay too much damn sense...
Yamaha? I see the "Factory" returning...along with an Improved/Expanded 250 Effort. At the same-time: I don't see JGR going anywhere other than "up"...and stayin' "Blue". Suzuki? Some of you don't seem to understand that thier Car-Wo's don't have a Damn-Thing to do with their Bike-Biz...they're doing just fine...250 Team coming? A "3rd" Team? Anyone want to discuss a BRAND NEW RMZ Fo-Fiddy? Kawasaki? Should they even TOUCH their bikes? I mean...me and en 'engineer' friend were discussing this...today...their stuff is working and "Change" has been a Big Dose of "Fail" at the Red & Blue brands...again...I'm jus' sayin'...

Oh, about KMC-USA: wasn't that long ago that Eli REALLY wanted to be on THAT bike...remember?

So, it's like this: The Whole Damn Thing is in Flux. Sure, we all want to know Who's going Where. No worries. It's gonna get weird. You could end up with a KTM 250 rider being the Top-Gun on a Honda 450 in '15. You could see Chad's "2nd Rider" crushing it on a bike with more stock/team-sourced parts than you could guess. TLD could go racing in the "East" & have a "450 Guy"...or Two.

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, watch it all go down. This shit is gonna get Real Interesting...
Hey "TeamGreen". Did you forget the rules on Vital. NO COMMON SENSE ALLOWED IN ANY POSTS, and your post just makes too damn much sense. Now knock it off or I may have to give you a slap.Tongue

Post a reply to: Roczen to RCH

The Latest