Roczen recent results?

downard254
The previous few weeks, it looked like Kenny was going to get that post accident win. However stupid incidents screwed that up. Last week he just did t look that fast. Any word on what might be up?
|
Sleapy
4/18/2019 1:48pm
Could be anything. Bike setup maybe, or the altitude, that can really mess with some people. Look at Anderson, dude can barely finish a moto at Thunder Valley.
kpiper
4/18/2019 1:58pm
Sleapy wrote:
Could be anything. Bike setup maybe, or the altitude, that can really mess with some people. Look at Anderson, dude can barely finish a moto at...
Could be anything. Bike setup maybe, or the altitude, that can really mess with some people. Look at Anderson, dude can barely finish a moto at Thunder Valley.
Yes, I think the altitude got to him and MM. Some people don't do as well in cold too. I bet he bounces back this weekend.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
4/18/2019 2:02pm
I still think he gets a win and he will be very good outdoors. Title contender especially cus his starts are solid
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
4/18/2019 2:07pm
I think the main problem is that he really has had problems with passing people ever since his accidents. Almost every race this year depended completely on his start. He would win his heat race convincingly and then be stuck in 8th in the main behind Plessinger ALL RACE.
When you're stuck behind a slower rider you "accept" his rhythm.

That excuse won't be valid outdoors though I guess. You can make passes without close racing outdoors

The Shop

gt80rider
4/18/2019 2:07pm
My pure guess is that he might be preparing more for outdoors right now since he can't win the title, while some of the guys are still 100% on sx.... If he can't win sx, might as well get an edge on them for the outdoors... can't wait to see if they can keep that crazy sx whoop speed for the outdoors........
4/18/2019 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2019 2:23pm
Last track was pretty sketchy compared to the easy track before, and he looked like a totally different guy. Starting to think he does have some issues mentally because of his big crash, doesn't seem to want to take any risks out there.
4/18/2019 2:23pm
He's been saying for weeks that he's got a health issue. He did say recently that they think they have it under control, but the track results are saying maybe not.
FerCzD
4/18/2019 3:37pm
If outdoors his results don't improve aka consistent moto wins and podium most motos people better get use to this KR94 where he is great but not championship contender. We'll see what the AMA nationals show us, can't wait
Sluggo77
4/18/2019 4:55pm
He looked set to win just a week prior, than the race gods jacked him again. It must weigh on a guy's enthusiasm eventually. In the bigger picture though, the dude is healthy and riding great. Momentum actually takes time to build and bodes well for a really strong outdoor season. Thinking he would win a bunch of SX races this year seems unrealistic. For the most part his 3 main rivals have been healthy the last few years which is a huge advantage for them with all other things being equal. KROC is awesome but also human.
Deja New
4/18/2019 10:14pm
2016 Kenny sx vs 2016 Kenny mx don’t think many saw his outdoor season coming that year 2015 sx Eli 2015 mx Eli first few rounds. Rv 4 straight sx not so much in mx...... see a pattern sx ain’t no mx don’t go counting eggs till they hatch. outdoors is looking good this year in both classes.
downard254
4/18/2019 11:14pm
Sleapy wrote:
Could be anything. Bike setup maybe, or the altitude, that can really mess with some people. Look at Anderson, dude can barely finish a moto at...
kpiper wrote:
Yes, I think the altitude got to him and MM. Some people don't do as well in cold too. I bet he bounces back this weekend.
Really hadn’t crossed my mind about the altitude and cold. Shame on me for missing that. Just the two weeks prior, the boy was flat hauling the mail, and if not for bad luck. Then last weekend he just looked very flat, not what I’d have expected. Well, back down to sea level this weekend, let’s see how things pan out.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
4/18/2019 11:19pm
One lined slippery track where everyone was essentially going the same speed. The difference maker was which riders were willing to throw their season away, and he made the smart decision to realize it just wasn't his night.
BobKerr
4/19/2019 3:21am
Kenny has been sick.
121ANM
4/19/2019 4:12am
kiwifan wrote:
Another thread around Kenny??
That you clicked on
kpiper
4/19/2019 3:55pm
Sleapy wrote:
kpiper wrote:
downard254 wrote:
Really hadn’t crossed my mind about the altitude and cold. Shame on me for missing that. Just the two weeks prior, the boy was flat hauling...
Really hadn’t crossed my mind about the altitude and cold. Shame on me for missing that. Just the two weeks prior, the boy was flat hauling the mail, and if not for bad luck. Then last weekend he just looked very flat, not what I’d have expected. Well, back down to sea level this weekend, let’s see how things pan out.
He will rebound this next weekend. MM too. And remember, KR and MM are Florida boys now.

Temps in the 30's can make a body not want to work right! Especially, when you have acclimated to Florida temps and you have major injuries.

Eli felt right at home with the weather/altitude and even chuckled about it. JA21 can barely race at that altitude sometimes.
peelout
4/19/2019 10:48pm
Kens sik as fuck bro lay off
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
4/20/2019 2:05am
Last track was pretty sketchy compared to the easy track before, and he looked like a totally different guy. Starting to think he does have some...
Last track was pretty sketchy compared to the easy track before, and he looked like a totally different guy. Starting to think he does have some issues mentally because of his big crash, doesn't seem to want to take any risks out there.
Brain memory about a trauma. It's sometimes harder to deal with than the injury.

shuggs
4/20/2019 2:16am
IMO his body seems to be getting tired - by that I mean his injuries have healed but it’s took so much out of him that this is the result. Will it improve - I def hope so, nothing would be better than Kenny on top step regularly

Post a reply to: Roczen recent results?

The Latest