Roczen on a KTM150SX

bradmx421
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 9:44am
...probably wont happen, but id love to see this kid rip some laps on a 2-smoker
|
JB 19
1/3/2011 10:53am
ok, we all LOOKED at you..........happy?
jmar
1/3/2011 11:04am
Would you guys get all chubbed up if Mario Andretti ran an old technology indy car in this years Indy 500?

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/3/2011 11:18am
jmar wrote:
Would you guys get all chubbed up if Mario Andretti ran an old technology indy car in this years Indy 500?
"old technology", man you sound like a sheep
Blake
1/3/2011 11:18am
jmar wrote:
They went faster back then, with speeds around 232 average.

And sounded better. Newer isnt always better.

Billy Jack
1/3/2011 11:21am
Get over your two stroke addiction -- a million two stroke posts aren't going to change the cold, hard facts that four strokes are here, and they're here to stay for a while. It gets pathetic after a while.
bradmx421
1/3/2011 11:31am
Billy Jack wrote:
Get over your two stroke addiction -- a million two stroke posts aren't going to change the cold, hard facts that four strokes are here, and...
Get over your two stroke addiction -- a million two stroke posts aren't going to change the cold, hard facts that four strokes are here, and they're here to stay for a while. It gets pathetic after a while.
no actually a-holes like you are what look pathetic after awhile.

2-strokes will never die
Billy Jack
1/3/2011 11:37am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 11:39am
Billy Jack wrote:
Get over your two stroke addiction -- a million two stroke posts aren't going to change the cold, hard facts that four strokes are here, and...
bradmx421 wrote:

2-strokes will never die
Two strokes already did die -- that's why if you want a KX125 or CR125, you get a used one...

Time to move on...
bradmx421
1/3/2011 11:45am
nobody ever wanted kx125's they werent that great......

...the suzuki's, yz's and ktm's are what were fast

...i used to have an 01 ktm125sx and it was a rocket ship, b4 that i ran suzuki's and b4 that i ran yamahas....rode the cr's and kx's and never really liked their 125's...but i did love the cr250

and alot of the big manufactuers have recently invested money in development again for these machines,

and they have never died, and they never will.....when a kid jumps of his 85's what bike do you think they step to b4 they switch to 4-strokes. and speaking of kids classes, thats where the 2 stroke dominates. cobra 50's...ktm65's and all the 85's dominate the kids classes

yeah four strokes have certain benefits when you ride them, but unless you have never put alot of seat time on a two stroke....its something you probably would never understand
Barrett57
1/3/2011 11:45am
Billy Jack wrote:
bradmx421 wrote:

2-strokes will never die
Billy Jack wrote:
Two strokes already did die -- that's why if you want a KX125 or CR125, you get a used one...

Time to move on...
do you enjoy pissing people off?
Barrett57
1/3/2011 11:45am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 12:15pm
Billy Jack wrote:
bradmx421 wrote:

2-strokes will never die
Billy Jack wrote:

Time to move on...
Barrett57
1/3/2011 11:46am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 12:15pm
Billy Jack wrote:

Time to move on...
Jefro98
1/3/2011 12:23pm
Sure it will be cool to see him ride a 150SX but he's not like Stewart on 2 stroke.
I have seen pictures of a 14 year old Roczen play riding and whipping a 450F around so I think he has more time on a 450F then on a 125 - 2 stroke.
Billy Jack
1/3/2011 12:28pm
bradmx421 wrote:

2-strokes will never die
Billy Jack wrote:

Time to move on...
Barrett57 wrote:
do you enjoy pissing people off?
I'm sorry that facts piss people off -- just as the wikileaks founder about that -- but that's the way it is.
Nealio
1/3/2011 1:32pm
Is this place just a re-skinned version of Motonews??
jmar
1/3/2011 1:40pm
hammertime wrote:
loser...
I would say that label would better suite someone refusing to adapt.
hammertime
1/3/2011 2:00pm
hammertime wrote:
loser...
jmar wrote:
I would say that label would better suite someone refusing to adapt.
i was talking to that boring idiot that started this lame topic line.
1/3/2011 2:39pm
Billy Jack wrote:
are you on fucking repeat mode? You millions copy and paste of the same sentence won't change shit that 2 stroke are the past, present and future of the sport.
Fast Orange
1/3/2011 2:52pm
Billy Jack wrote:
"four strokes are here, and they're here to stay for a while."

I believe that is an oxymoronic statement, Mr. Jack.

The true statements form BadExample however, are not.

I believe that most of the later generation enthusiasts prefer 4 strokes because they can not ride two strokes.

Bottom line, if the AMA was fair in their rule structure, 4 strokes would be an endangered species.
Billy Jack
1/3/2011 2:56pm
Billy Jack wrote:
BadExample wrote:
are you on fucking repeat mode? You millions copy and paste of the same sentence won't change shit that 2 stroke are the past, present and...
are you on fucking repeat mode? You millions copy and paste of the same sentence won't change shit that 2 stroke are the past, present and future of the sport.
Oh really? How many two strokes are going to be at Anaheim 1 in a few days? I believe only one.
1/3/2011 4:30pm
Billy Jack wrote:
BadExample wrote:
are you on fucking repeat mode? You millions copy and paste of the same sentence won't change shit that 2 stroke are the past, present and...
Billy Jack wrote:
Oh really? How many two strokes are going to be at Anaheim 1 in a few days? I believe only one.
ah you hurt my feelings.. at pro levels they are still promoting the 4 stroke(OEM want it that way so they can suck more $$$ from your ignorance) but at amateur level it is a different story..what about the week-end warriors? The average dirt bike buyer won't ever touch a damn track anyways.. money will talk and 4 stroke will disappear just like Britney Spears. How can you replace something more fun and cheaper? Are you fucked in the head?
malachi177
1/3/2011 4:41pm
TM makes a brand new 144, Husky now makes a new 150, don't be saying 2 strokes are dead....
mag23
1/3/2011 4:52pm
I just got a new 150sx...so sick... thing just wants to hhhhhhhhwheelie. Feels like a mountain bike with 40hp. Can't be a lazy turd though, she makes you work for your pleasure...
Cygnus
1/3/2011 4:56pm
It would be cool if they could find one for him. Maybe he could ride yours Mag23? You seem to have found one of the Bigfoot Esq machines.
Cygnus
1/3/2011 4:57pm
Oh by the way to the OP. STFU Noob!
1/3/2011 5:00pm
mag23 wrote:
I just got a new 150sx...so sick... thing just wants to hhhhhhhhwheelie. Feels like a mountain bike with 40hp. Can't be a lazy turd though, she...
I just got a new 150sx...so sick... thing just wants to hhhhhhhhwheelie. Feels like a mountain bike with 40hp. Can't be a lazy turd though, she makes you work for your pleasure...
Pics please? Smile
Billy Jack
1/3/2011 5:13pm
BadExample wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
BadExample wrote:
ah you hurt my feelings.. at pro levels they are still promoting the 4 stroke(OEM want it that way so they can suck more $$$ from...
ah you hurt my feelings.. at pro levels they are still promoting the 4 stroke(OEM want it that way so they can suck more $$$ from your ignorance) but at amateur level it is a different story..what about the week-end warriors? The average dirt bike buyer won't ever touch a damn track anyways.. money will talk and 4 stroke will disappear just like Britney Spears. How can you replace something more fun and cheaper? Are you fucked in the head?
I'm pretty fucked in the head but what's that have to do with you being a total douche who is completely wrong? Dealers are selling four strokes. Don't believe me? Go down to your local dealer and try to buy a brand spanking new 2011 KX125.
1/3/2011 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2011 1:11pm
Billy Jack wrote:
BadExample wrote:
ah you hurt my feelings.. at pro levels they are still promoting the 4 stroke(OEM want it that way so they can suck more $$$ from...
Billy Jack wrote:
I'm pretty fucked in the head but what's that have to do with you being a total douche who is completely wrong? Dealers are selling four...
I'm pretty fucked in the head but what's that have to do with you being a total douche who is completely wrong? Dealers are selling four strokes. Don't believe me? Go down to your local dealer and try to buy a brand spanking new 2011 KX125.
Are you from Mars? NO but I can buy an 2011 KTM, TM , Husky, Yamaha, Gas Gas, Maico, Husaberg or Service Honda. Or just go buy a used 2 stroke ( because 4 stroke killed this market) and modified the shit out of it.. Will look, sounds and handle better than any 4 junk out there at a cheaper price. I just cameback from my stealership today. The floor and backstore was flooded of unsold 4 strokes from 2009/2010 even 2008 lol. Mostly all the remaining 2 strokes have a sticker on the handlebar saying SOLD. The professional racing doesn't show the market reality. 4 stroke will end up in a niche market and 2 stroke will rule again.. Just wait and see Britney.

Post a reply to: Roczen on a KTM150SX

The Latest