Roczen on Showa

rostocker
Have been for a while but I havent seen any posts about it. These things usually gets some speculations going, no? Cool
|
slipdog
11/20/2017 8:32pm
There was a thread a week or two ago about it. I think at the time ML said he was just testing to see what he liked and no decision was made. I could be wrong...
peelout
11/21/2017 10:09am
slipdog wrote:
There was a thread a week or two ago about it. I think at the time ML said he was just testing to see what he...
There was a thread a week or two ago about it. I think at the time ML said he was just testing to see what he liked and no decision was made. I could be wrong...
I could be wrong...

wouldn't be the first time, bro
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/21/2017 10:14am
I heard Cole already chose KYB for next season but Roczen has been testing a bunch with each. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes either way, so there might be a split suspension decision for A1 with that team..similar to Kawasaki's team with Grant on Showa and Tomac on KYB.

I heard a rumor that one team might even have three suspension brands under their semi tent in '18 but we will have to see if that comes true...
oldblood
11/21/2017 10:27am
ML512 wrote:
I heard Cole already chose KYB for next season but Roczen has been testing a bunch with each. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes either...
I heard Cole already chose KYB for next season but Roczen has been testing a bunch with each. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes either way, so there might be a split suspension decision for A1 with that team..similar to Kawasaki's team with Grant on Showa and Tomac on KYB.

I heard a rumor that one team might even have three suspension brands under their semi tent in '18 but we will have to see if that comes true...
"I heard a rumor ", sounds interesting.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/21/2017 10:41am
ML512 wrote:
I heard Cole already chose KYB for next season but Roczen has been testing a bunch with each. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes either...

Geico Honda.
NP301
11/21/2017 12:47pm
ML512 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Geico Honda.
What brand then.
slipdog
11/21/2017 1:32pm
slipdog wrote:
There was a thread a week or two ago about it. I think at the time ML said he was just testing to see what he...
peelout wrote:
I could be wrong...

wouldn't be the first time, bro
I couldn't be wrong...

Fixed it for ya, Bro!
slipdog
11/21/2017 1:37pm
Come to think about it, I couldn't care less. No, wait... I could care less. No... I mean I couldn't care less if I could. Wait, could I?

Damn, where's geBro when I need him???
TeamGreen
11/21/2017 2:19pm
Would someone order a pizza or take a nap...or something...
11/21/2017 2:26pm
slipdog wrote:
Come to think about it, I couldn't care less. No, wait... I could care less. No... I mean I couldn't care less if I could. Wait...
Come to think about it, I couldn't care less. No, wait... I could care less. No... I mean I couldn't care less if I could. Wait, could I?

Damn, where's geBro when I need him???
WoohooLaughing dying over here
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/21/2017 2:39pm
ML512 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Geico Honda.
NP301 wrote:
What brand then.
What brand? Suspension? KYB, Showa and WP.
twotwosix
11/21/2017 2:45pm
ML512 wrote:

I don't get team splitting riders on different brand suspension. Seems like the team would have a much better shot at getting a race bike properly developed with all riders on the same brand, communicating with the same techs. You would have twice the data history to look at as well. IDK...
ruy
11/21/2017 2:50pm
Showa
NeedMoto
11/21/2017 2:51pm
ML512 wrote:

Simple... The big dog factory teams are all waiting for the Vital A kit suspension shootout to decide Whistling

kiwifan
11/21/2017 3:16pm
twotwosix wrote:
I don't get team splitting riders on different brand suspension. Seems like the team would have a much better shot at getting a race bike properly...
I don't get team splitting riders on different brand suspension. Seems like the team would have a much better shot at getting a race bike properly developed with all riders on the same brand, communicating with the same techs. You would have twice the data history to look at as well. IDK...
isnt it as simple that some riders prefer the 'feel' of a different suspension brand?
11/21/2017 3:44pm
Would it be a slap in the face if Honda tryed WP i would assume its out of the question since they have the bond between Showa and KYB forever.
NP301
11/21/2017 3:48pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Geico Honda.
NP301 wrote:
What brand then.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What brand? Suspension? KYB, Showa and WP.
Technically it could be Ohlins or others. Which is why I asked, I feel like some manufactures would be bitter having them run WP when KTM owns a majority share of stock in them.
kiwifan
11/21/2017 6:56pm
Would it be a slap in the face if Honda tryed WP i would assume its out of the question since they have the bond between...
Would it be a slap in the face if Honda tryed WP i would assume its out of the question since they have the bond between Showa and KYB forever.
Honda own Showa, using your logic about WP then technically using KYB could be perceived as a slap in the face as well, but Honda dont seen to care so much anymore if their riders do not prefer Showa, perhaps because they can get better results using other brands.

Post a reply to: Roczen on Showa

The Latest